Will my speakers fall down if i tilt the speaker stands towards me?

Mahbub

So this is my desk and there is no place to put Edifier 1280DB speakers I am planning to buy. So i found these table speaker holders (Audipo Array AA-22) on amazon. What i have to do is push the stands tall enough so they reach the level above my monitor and put myu speakers there and tilt it down towards me. What i am afraid about is that if i tilt them down towards me, is there a rusk of the speakers sliding down over time and falling or any risk like that?

20240322_121502.jpg

20240322_121537.jpg

1 hour ago, Mahbub said:

So this is my desk and there is no place to put Edifier 1280DB speakers I am planning to buy. So i found these table speaker holders (Audipo Array AA-22) on amazon. What i have to do is push the stands tall enough so they reach the level above my monitor and put myu speakers there and tilt it down towards me. What i am afraid about is that if i tilt them down towards me, is there a rusk of the speakers sliding down over time and falling or any risk like that?

Obviously yes there is a risk. Anything that has the center of gravity past a certain point has a potential to fall. Just be smart about it. Either affix the speakers to the stand or don't tilt it so much.

2 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

Obviously yes there is a risk. Anything that has the center of gravity past a certain point has a potential to fall. Just be smart about it. Either affix the speakers to the stand or don't tilt it so much.

Thanks help me with another thing pleae, So i have two PCs connected to same display and plugging in cables every time i switch pc is a pain, so i connected the speakers to the display aux port, but i loose all the eq control from windows realtek sound app, and audio switchers are hard to find where i live, i used a y splitter to connect both the pc to speakers but that cause hissing noise, only way seems to be connecting speakers to display so i dont have to switch audio cables every time i use the other pccan someone tell me a way to use eq on speakers connected to the display? like nvidia dosnt seem to have any audio eq in their control panel thanks.