I believe i have a rootkit virus.

Mini Chips
Go to solution Solved by Lurick,

Did you try one peripheral at a time?

Sounds like one of them is causing issues and if you move them all between computers the issue won't go away but this is almost certainly not a virus or anything of the sort.

Some time ago all my peripherals started disconnecting randomly at the same time. I've tried them on multiple computers and I even sent my pc in to the website where i bought it and they wrote my nvme was "unstable", but nothing wrong with the usb ports. I used a different pc while my other pc was at theirs and i have the same problem. I tried to use malwarebytes but i use a old harddrive with 9 years of on time so didn't finish even though i had it on for over a day. It didn't detect anything but i still have the problem. Do I have to replace everything or doesn't it spread?

Sounds like one of them is causing issues and if you move them all between computers the issue won't go away but this is almost certainly not a virus or anything of the sort.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, Lurick said:

It happens most with my mouse so I'll try unplugging everything else. Thanks!