[PC Gaming] Watch Dogs 25% off Pre-order Coupon (works on Deluxe too)

Dealzon

Today Green Man Gaming launched a 25% off coupon code for select PC Downloads. Most notable among the discounts is next week Tuesday's big release Watch Dogs. There GMG's coupon slashes $15 off the $59.99 list price for the Standard Edition or even $17.50 off the $69.99 price of the Deluxe Edition which gets you a ton of additional DLC packs.

Use coupon code: GMG025-MAYBHW-SOSAVE

GMG's coupon code ends on Monday, May 26th at 9am Pacific.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Doesn't the Deluxe Edition include the season pass? So it would be cheaper to just get the Deluxe instead, cheaper than retail even for the regular version.

kinda... http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/151588-we-need-more-versions-of-watch-dogs/

Processor: AMD FX8320 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO 2.0 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz

Graphics: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair Carbine 500R Drives: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD & Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD

I bought watch dogs but never got a key. Has anyone done this yet? Did you get your key already? Will they email it to me on launch day? 

I bought watch dogs but never got a key. Has anyone done this yet? Did you get your key already? Will they email it to me on launch day? 

They email the CD Key on release day. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

I haven't gotten a CD key and their site is absolute shit. Nothing is working. Feels like I've been ripped off. I'll never buy anything from then again. Now I'm out almost twice the cost of the game.

So I got a CD key about an hour or two after posting this... But the key didn't work. I keep getting an error. I literally just got out of the hospital and wanted to not think about my intense pain for a minute with the rest of the glorious pc master race in watch dogs. I got an email just a minute ago with 4 free game keys to some indie games (I think) which is cool. I don't know if someone here saw it or not but that's pretty neat. Anyway I'll have to recheck my watch dogs key and see if it works when I get home.

As long as the key works when I get home I just wanted to apollogize to green man gaming. I was in a lot of pain (still am) and it just made me angry.