We need more versions of Watch Dog's.

deathjester

Saw this on neogaf. "Next Gen". 

7LK.jpg

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I have to say...I didn't see the sarcasm coming. 

there is a point where companies should stop when it comes to trying to get people to pre order their games. Clearly Ubisoft has ran a red light..... 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

and watch this game fail, god if someone dumps thousands (/sarcastic duh) into getting the best version ill be laughing for the rest of time

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

and watch this game fail, god if someone dumps thousands (/sarcastic duh) into getting the best version ill be laughing for the rest of time

Im almost 100% this game will be good

im almost 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999% i wont be all their doing is try to re create the wheel. its just call of duty meets 3rd person sand box oh wait thats gta and and it has multilayer oh wait thats gta again....

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

With that kind of amount of day one DLC, hardly.

FX 6300 @4.8 Ghz - Club 3d R9 280x RoyalQueen @1200 core / 1700 memory - Asus M5A99X Evo R 2.0 - 8 Gb Kingston Hyper X Blu - Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620w - 1 Tb WD Blue, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda - Custom water cooling

I'm going to try and forget about the hype and approach this like any other game (just try to enjoy it without high expectations).

So there's no way to get everything. Fail.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

im almost 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999% i wont be all their doing is try to re create the wheel. its just call of duty meets 3rd person sand box oh wait thats gta and and it has multilayer oh wait thats gta again....

The game is in development for over 4 Years and has it's own engine so it will be really polished and full of detail and it's also nothing like GTA.

It's more like Assassins Creed meets Splinter Sell meets Far Cry.(The devs worked on all those games)

You clearly haven't looked into the game yet or else you wouldn't make such claims.

I want to see such an skill tree in GTA...

1394135652-skill-2.png

The game has even a crafting system.

RTX2070OC 

The game is in development for over 4 Years so it will be really polished and full of detail and it's nothing like GTA.

It's more like Assassins Creed meets Splinter Sell meets Far Cry.(The devs worked on all those games)

You clearly haven't looked into the game yet or else you wouldn't make such claims.

people need to stop putting such faith into games. nothing can be perfect and i f*cking know this no matter how long its in dev it can never be amazing happened to me recently. i have been playing dark souls 1 for the pass two years from its release till now with dark souls 2 and holy hell do i feel let down nothing can be perfect   

Specs

Basically, each package has one more day one dlc, then there will be more dlc and more. There's a point where this shot goes to far. Ubisoft has hit that point. Also the copy and paste of the "sync" mini map thing is sorta cheap. New idea, yet uses old as fuck ideas.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

people need to stop putting such faith into games. nothing can be perfect and i f*cking know this no matter how long its in dev it can never be amazing happened to me recently. i have been playing dark souls 1 for the pass two years from its release till now with dark souls 2 and holy hell do i feel let down nothing can be perfect   

I never played Dark Souls 1, but Dark Souls 2? I haven't got this much out of a game in a long while. If I broke it down by hour, and how much the game cost, this is one of the best purchases I ever made gaming. 

Watch Dog's? Ubisoft. That is why I am wary. Well known for horrible optimization, over promising on gameplay. It could be good, it could be meh. We will see. These games marketing, budgets and the DLC they have to get their money back is getting out of control.

Destiny cost 500 million....How the HELL are they going to get their money back? Microtransactions and DLC up the wazoo? At this point I think the triple A game industry is killing itself. These companies are out of control. If both these games bomb (by bomb I mean not sell an outrageous amount of copies which they need to), it will be interesting to see what happens. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I need to go crap, BRB.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I never played Dark Souls 1, but Dark Souls 2? I haven't got this much out of a game in a long while. If I broke it down by hour, and how much the game cost, this is one of the best purchases I ever made gaming. 

Watch Dog's? Ubisoft. That is why I am wary. Well known for horrible optimization, over promising on gameplay. It could be good, it could be meh. We will see. These games marketing, budgets and the DLC they have to get their money back is getting out of control.

Destiny cost 500 million....How the HELL are they going to get their money back? Microtransactions and DLC up the wazoo? At this point I think the triple A game industry is killing itself. These companies are out of control. If both these games bomb (by bomb I mean not sell an outrageous amount of copies which they need to), it will be interesting to see what happens. 

I doubt they'd bomb, just because of the pure hype they've generated and the amount of people that'll buy these games regardless of quality.

IdeaCentre K450 Review - My favorite (pre-built) gaming desktop under $1000.

Gaming PC Under $500 = Gaming on a budget.

The game hasn't even come out yet and they already have DLC announced? Man, what a joke.

Are they charging more for a white baseball cap? I'll just borrow one from my grandad

That chart from Ubisoft has me confused and angry. Seriously wth?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

So the Dedsec pack isn't included in the Dedsec edition. 

This here is when you know a company has gone full ******.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Looking at the table, there's no way to buy a version of the game + season pass and get everything, me no like this

Cry Havoc!

Looking at the table, there's no way to buy a version of the game + season pass and get everything, me no like this

This here is when you know a company has gone full ******.

So the Dedsec pack isn't included in the Dedsec edition.

So there's no way to get everything. Fail.

If you get the DeadSec edition on Uplay, then you get everything apart from the T-bone campaign and the conspiracy mode DLCs, and the hat & mask.