USB flash drive losing data.

I have a USB flash drive lying around on which I wanted to load Debian installer. In the past, I handled it very carelessly. The actual chip itself came out of the drive body (the chip is so small! I used to think the body also contains stuff to hold data) and was lying in the dust sometimes. I did plug it in and the data that was on there was still accessible. But when now, through Rufus when I try to burn the Debian dvd image (ISO mode), it would write successfully, but when I unplug the drive and put it back in after a while, all the data is gone. A few times chkdsk went haywire and only once I got the data to stay. But then to correctly fix the drive, I first used the clean all command in diskpart. Then when writing the image through Rufus, I also checked to look out for bad sectors (1 pass). I think the test passed but when the image data was being written, my drive disconnected somehow (not physically, maybe), but this happens many times with my USB drives and so I re-ran the burning the ISO into the drive. After it was completed, I was able to access the drive correctly, and to verify, I ran chkdsk and no errors were found. But then I unplugged the drive for a while and put it back in, and again, all data was gone. By all data, I mean even the partition. It was a blank drive. I then ran a flash driver tester software to check for bad sectors and no errors were found. Also, I forgot to mention once that I was able to burn the ISO image and ran chkdsk, but it said the drive format is RAW and chkdsk cannot proceed, when I was able to perfectly navigate through file explorer. Everything is super weird, why is my drive acting like RAM?

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

Thats actually kinda cool, you have portable yet volatile storage lmao. But indeed that is completely unreliable as a storage medium so I'd keep it for fun and just get a new flash drive.