Dutch hardware prices.

Paralectic

Hi everyone, I have something what makes me a bit.. well I can't find a right word for it.

Whenever I look at Amazon, NewEgg,  Massdrop or any website selling hardware and such I see such great deals like everytime.

And here in Europe, The Netherlands this case I hardly find ANY sales at all, everything sells at full price and even if it's on sale it's more expensive than the US price + taxes and some extra.

Everywhere in the US you can get everything for cheap but here we pay more without a reason ( with the tax calculated and such ).

Also ironic, stuff from Asia gets shipped to the USA and to Europe and it's still cheaper in the USA while it's cheaper for them to ship to where I live.

That's it for today, I hate paying so much for my hardware when it's cheaper elsewhere. bye

don't look at american prices. They don't have VAT.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

don't look at american prices. They don't have VAT.

Quote from my post

"pay more without a reason ( with the tax calculated and such )."

I feel your pain..

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

-snip-

worse for us ~ a lot of stuff is made in Asia and Asian countries have to pay 1.5-2.5 times the price in US markets.

worse for us ~ a lot of stuff is made in Asia and Asian countries have to pay 1.5-2.5 times the price in US markets.

Same here in australia. 

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

You guys can see a doctor when you want to without worrying about missing a house payment to cover the bill. You can suck up the higher tech prices. :P

its not that bad...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

... soon it will be worse. For everyone. But mostly for `murica with no tax :)

And that's what happens with 200+ years of land grabbing and screwing over the people who were on this country first. :V

You guys can see a doctor when you want to without worrying about missing a house payment to cover the bill. You can suck up the higher tech prices. :P

And that's what happens with 200+ years of land grabbing and screwing over the people who were on this country first. :V

We've got legal weed, good cheese and good healthcare I agree ( except for the dentist, that's expensive ).

But I'm always healthy and I want cheap technology lol.

We've got legal weed, good cheese and good healthcare I agree ( except for the dentist, that's expensive ).

But I'm always healthy and I want cheap technology lol.

how are prices compared to germany? Some e-shops ship in nentherlands too. idealo.de

bye

I feel your Pain, same here in the UK, especially in the town I live

BYE

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

how are prices compared to germany? Some e-shops ship in nentherlands too. idealo.de

About thesame prices for what I can see...

Build log "Whiplash" : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/158477-the-hero/

Whiplash: 4790k@4,4Ghz|Maximus VII Hero|4x4Gb Red/Black HyperX fury 1866Mhz|R9 290 Tri-X|Modded 450D|Sleeved cables on a M12II evo 850W|M500 480Gb| BenQ XL2411T@144Hz

Laptop: 4700MQ|16Gb@1600Mhz|Quadro 1100M|1080P|128Gb SSD|500Gb 7200RPM hdd

Don't complain until you see Australia prices.

Convicts decendants deserve to pay for their grandfathers sins :P

Joke :P

But in australia, if you are not rich, you better buy used hardware i guess.

Convicts decendants deserve to pay for their grandfathers sins :P

Joke :P

But in australia, if you are not rich, you better buy used hardware i guess.

you could argue the same thing about most of the European because of the vikings.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I feel you...

<<<<<

Though I guess it's a fair exchange, we don't have to pay for not dying.

Hm?

Most european countries are pretty much built on the backs of vikings.

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Most european countries are pretty much built on the backs of vikings.

My joke and your reply have absolutelly no connection.

Have you been out in the sun for too long?

If you can explain what you meant,  I am all ears.