Dark souls Remaster or blood borne old hunter (DLC only)

Ayush008

Hello guys 

I hope you all are going well 

Please stay safe and healthy 

(Your opinion are quite valuable for me)

I know many of you champions are old school lover of souls series, so I thought to share his post with you.

I was wondering to put my hands again after completing elden ring on souls type of games.... Which one should I buy on ps5 ?

• 3 weeks later...

If you like Elden Ring's combat, Bloodborne will probably be more enjoyable. DS1 is much slower and much more methodical.

I just got Bloodborne (including the DLC) a few weeks ago and I'm on my 3rd playthrough right now. I gotta say, the DLC is a significant jump in difficulty compared to the main game, but it also offers some very cool and unique new weapons.

DS1 remaster is a lot more content though. If you haven't played the first Dark Souls yet, it's an amazing experience to be sure and probably around 50 hours of playtime if you're familiar with the genre.

So i'd choose DS1 for the playtime. And by the time you're done, you can still think about Bloodborne DLC 😉

Have you played all the other souls-like games from FromSoftware? Other than DS2 they're all insanely good games.

Sekiro is imo easily the best of them. Once you have the combat down, it just feels so satisfying.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...

Sekiro. Neither DS1, nor remaster, nor any other games in the series kept me glued to the screen and motivated me to finish till the end. Can't comment on Bloodborne

On 3/21/2024 at 8:51 PM, Stahlmann said:

If you like Elden Ring's combat, Bloodborne will probably be more enjoyable. DS1 is much slower and much more methodical.

I just got Bloodborne (including the DLC) a few weeks ago and I'm on my 3rd playthrough right now. I gotta say, the DLC is a significant jump in difficulty compared to the main game, but it also offers some very cool and unique new weapons.

DS1 remaster is a lot more content though. If you haven't played the first Dark Souls yet, it's an amazing experience to be sure and probably around 50 hours of playtime if you're familiar with the genre.

So i'd choose DS1 for the playtime. And by the time you're done, you can still think about Bloodborne DLC 😉

Have you played all the other souls-like games from FromSoftware? Other than DS2 they're all insanely good games.

Sekiro is imo easily the best of them. Once you have the combat down, it just feels so satisfying.

Thnx for your valuable advice @Stahlmann    but I hv already purchased bloodborne dlc n I'm about to enter in the castle  to start dlc but since then it's on hold because I'm focusing on baulder gate

1 hour ago, rikitikitavi said:

Sekiro. Neither DS1, nor remaster, nor any other games in the series kept me glued to the screen and motivated me to finish till the end. Can't comment on Bloodborne

Thnx for your valuable advice @rikitikitavi, I have played  sekiro but I didn't tried to beat final boss....and then I deleted it 

Should I give a try again in future but again it's not a mystery any more