Which psu is better cooler master d500 v2 or seasonic ss-500et?

Pakwarrior
Go to solution Solved by Somerandomtechyboi,
2 minutes ago, Pakwarrior said:

I am using olx which is Pakistan selling platfrom like ebay but unoptimized 

Btw one more psu 

Cwt gpt 500 s

indo also has olx too so looks like theyre international or atleast asian

a very unassuming psu but its actually not bad, single 38a 12v rail for 456w and it has an 80+ bronze rating ontop, pretty sure its an old unit but itll do

i personally have the dsa ii 550w 80+ bronze and no issues with that either, the fan is also dead silent

price?

ill also look on pakistan olx see if i can find anything

I know i know seasonic is written avoid immediately in ltt tier list 

And cm d500 is not listed 

But still i need genuine review not some tech enthusiastic spendung 1 Million bucks on psu 

I want to know which one will be better for my rx 580 , i7 3770 

Please try to give options from these two i think cooler master one is better but what are your thoughts 

35 minutes ago, Pakwarrior said:

But still i need genuine review not some tech enthusiastic spendung 1 Million bucks on psu 

Please try to give options from these two i think cooler master one is better but what are your thoughts 

The Seasonic ss-500et is on the Avoid list for a reason, its garbage.

If you want to risk your components, sure, buy it.

The Tierlist has nothing to do with anyone spending million dollars on a PSU, I dont quite understand what you mean here.

This list is not made by Linus himself you know.

Can't find any information or any PSU named Cooler Master d500 v2.

I see you are viewing the 16.1.A version on LTT, this is the updated list.
https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/

32 minutes ago, Pakwarrior said:

country?

budget?

prefer buying used if you wanna save money as that will get you much better psus than whatever lowend garbage new has to offer like a used rm850x or equivalent for 40-60$, heck over here in indo theres freaking andyson px 1200w platinum psus going for 50$ used which makes new basically irrelevant

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

The Seasonic ss-500et is on the Avoid list for a reason, its garbage.

can confirm as it has 17a on each rail so only 34a total or 408w, the fact that its a dual rail alone makes it dogshit coupled with the laughably bad 12v rail ratings, at best its usable for an office rig which it should do just fine but not a rig with a gpu

as for the cooler master unit are you sure you spelt it correctly? cause if i search cooler master d500 all i get is results for the td500 mesh case, as long as the 12v rail is no more than 100w under psu advertised rating and its a single rail its better than the shitty dual rail seasonic unit

37 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

country?

budget?

prefer buying used if you wanna save money as that will get you much better psus than whatever lowend garbage new has to offer like a used rm850x or equivalent for 40-60$, heck over here in indo theres freaking andyson px 1200w platinum psus going for 50$ used which makes new basically irrelevant

can confirm as it has 17a on each rail so only 34a total or 408w, the fact that its a dual rail alone makes it dogshit coupled with the laughably bad 12v rail ratings, at best its usable for an office rig which it should do just fine but not a rig with a gpu

as for the cooler master unit are you sure you spelt it correctly? cause if i search cooler master d500 all i get is results for the td500 mesh case, as long as the 12v rail is no more than 100w under psu advertised rating and its a single rail its better than the shitty dual rail seasonic unit

I am sorry it was cooler master b500 v2 

38 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

country?

budget?

It is cm b500 v2

3 minutes ago, Pakwarrior said:

I am sorry it was cooler master b500 v2 

So country is Pakistan and budget is 3500 to 5000 rupees which is about 13 to 18 bucks, it looks nothing but bro it really is for the time being so need it only for rx 580 8gb and i7 3770

43 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

country?

budget?

It is cooler master b500 v2

12 hours ago, Pakwarrior said:

So country is Pakistan and budget is 3500 to 5000 rupees which is about 13 to 18 bucks, it looks nothing but bro it really is for the time being so need it only for rx 580 8gb and i7 3770

18$?

im guessing you are buying used?

pretty meh for being the used market

just send pictures of that psu alongside the wattage table usually located at the back of the psu just to determine its quality

35 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

18$?

im guessing you are buying used?

pretty meh for being the used market

just send pictures of that psu alongside the wattage table usually located at the back of the psu just to determine its quality

Guy sold the psu well

Here is another one 

Cooler Master Extreme 2 625W ATX PSU

Will this be good for my rx 580 and i7 3770

Screenshot_20240225-110522.jpg

Screenshot_20240225-110529.jpg

Screenshot_20240225-110526.jpg

37 minutes ago, Pakwarrior said:

Guy sold the psu well

Here is another one 

Cooler Master Extreme 2 625W ATX PSU

Will this be good for my rx 580 and i7 3770

Screenshot_20240225-110522.jpg

Screenshot_20240225-110529.jpg

Screenshot_20240225-110526.jpg

thats even worse than the seasonic, not only is the total output over 100w below the psu rating but the dual rails are even worse for that wattage, its also absolutely ancient from 2012 so probs only has a few years left of life

btw what platform are you using to find these used deals? maybe i can go look for myself see if i can find something decent

45 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

thats even worse than the seasonic, not only is the total output over 100w below the psu rating but the dual rails are even worse for that wattage, its also absolutely ancient from 2012 so probs only has a few years left of life

btw what platform are you using to find these used deals? maybe i can go look for myself see if i can find something decent

Btw one more psu 

Cwt gpt 500 s

1 minute ago, Pakwarrior said:

Btw one more psu 

Cwt gpt 500 s

images.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Pakwarrior said:

Btw one more psu 

Cwt gpt 500 s

a very unassuming psu but its actually not bad, single 38a 12v rail for 456w and it has an 80+ bronze rating ontop, pretty sure its an old unit but itll do

i personally have the dsa ii 550w 80+ bronze and no issues with that either, the fan is also dead silent

price?

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

price?

Price 5500 rupees i am going for it to check if it works fine as it shown ill buy it 

Btw give me your social media want to be in contact with you in future

6 minutes ago, Pakwarrior said:

Price 5500 rupees i am going for it to check if it works fine as it shown ill buy it 

Btw give me your social media want to be in contact with you in future

my discord is basically dead and im really only active in this forum so if you really need help just make a new thread

you can also just dm me if youd like