My New TV Sucks Now...

James

I won't be the only one in North America with the 115" TCL TV for long, but even worse than that is that HiSense has made a 110" TV that has double the brightness, and double the dimming zones. On the bright side maybe these means we get to have more videos?

Good thing about your TV is that it's so heavy and huge that you will probably keep it for a long time because every time you get the itch to upgrade you'll get a PTSD from thinking about how to get it out of the house.

1 hour ago, BillBill said:

Consumerism  

It's called content creation and entertainment 🙂

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

42 minutes ago, Catzzye said:

It's called content creation and entertainment 🙂

"

on·sum·er·ism kən-ˈsü-mə-ˌri-zəm  
-mər-ˌi-

: the theory that an increasing consumption of goods is economically desirable
also : a preoccupation with and an inclination toward the buying of consumer goods
… the contemporary marketplace is shaped solely by the craven needs of lowbrow consumerism Thomas Byrne Edsall"

linus: buys 10000 tv from china

TCL/HISENSE: releases the same thing but better in north america "ha thats what you get for exporting our stuff"

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

As a channel that constantly preaches about how new technology doesn't automatically make your old technology worse, this title is extremely shameless and hypocritical clickbait.

I get that clickbait is the YouTube meta, but there has to be a line somewhere...

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.