Just fired up my 7950x3d / 4090 for F@H

I've been folding on/off for 20 years. I have 16,863,934 points as of now....I just fired up my new 7950x3d / RTX 4090 computer and it's saying I might get 26,000,000 points in just 24 hours. 

My mind is blown....more points in 1 day than I've earned in 20 years????

Like BTC, just in reverse. I dug BTC in 2011 for one night. Got 0.20 coins (which I discovered and misplaced in 2019)

I edit my posts more often than not

19 minutes ago, oisiaa said:

I've been folding on/off for 20 years

What's your most modern setup that you used for folding? The 4090 is easily 10x more powerful in certain regards than lots of things that are otherwise relevant from the last few years.

If you upgraded from something like an i5-4450 and GTX 1060, the mammoth improvement in performance is not all that surprising 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

What's your most modern setup that you used for folding?

lol...I'm folding on an Intel J4125 mini-PC 24/7. This one. Fun little computer that I use for Backblaze to backup my entire OneDrive where I have my life's worth of files saved. I fold with it just to keep it occupied in the winter when the heat doesn't matter. It's only a 10W CPU so it doesn't use much power and I'm well aware that it folds ridiculously slowly.