Why does EVERYONE get the NZXT H440?

legend8887

It's not even air-flow optimized and there's no optical drive. And yes, people do use optical drives still.

Edit: The only reason any of you like it is because Linus LOVES it.

It looks purty

Compatible with Windows 95

It's not even air-flow optimized and there's no optical drive. And yes, people do use optical drives still.

It gets great airflow. Just because it doesn't have huge holes in it doesn't make it bad. Hardly anyone uses an optical drive and you can just get an external one.

Because it's a new case design, and it's different to most things out there. One mans trash is another mans treasure

I heard its decent for watercooling and has nice airflow. Besides it has some of the best looks I have ever seem, and looks like a dream to work with.

It's sleek. Minimalistic. Pretty good watercooling options. ODD's are pointless. Get better fans. I love mine. Deal with it. attachicon.gifdeal.jpg

any still no images of it :/

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

any still no images of it :/

Of mine? I asked if you guys wanted a build log and nobody said anything. 

Of mine? I asked if you guys wanted a build log and nobody said anything. 

i said yes ;_;

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

i said yes ;_;

I asked two other times. One time i posted a Status update asking 'Do you guys want a log of me watercooling my build?' And nobody said anything and I asked in a topic in which I asked a question about drainports.  Currently it's not very pretty as there are lots of towels in there currently. (Leak testing.) If you want I'll send you a picture once I'm done leak testing. 

I asked two other times. One time i posted a Status update asking 'Do you guys want a log of me watercooling my build?' And nobody said anything and I asked in a topic in which I asked a question about drainports.  Currently it's not very pretty as there are lots of towels in there currently. (Leak testing.) If you want I'll send you a picture once I'm done leak testing. 

should have made a post asking few people reply to status because its limited to how you have as friends i guess you can just make a post up on show off your set up?

Specs

And the people who buy the H440 obviously don't so whats your point?

EVGA GTX760 Superclocked (ACX) - i5 4570 - 8GB DDR3 - 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue - Corsair CX500 - NZXT Source 210(Black)  - 1x 120mm - Valley Bench http://imgur.com/J4EJnvV

I personally think it's a little on the ugly side , but that's just me. Why does it matter if someone likes it or not?

That said it seems like a fairly decent build if are into watercooling, and I almost bought one myself.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

should have made a post asking few people reply to status because its limited to how you have as friends i guess you can just make a post up on show off your set up?

I'll make one. You happy now? 

I personally think it's ugly, but that's just me.

That said it seems like a fairly decent build if are into watercooling. I almost bought one myself.

How does this go togehter? You almost bougth one and yet you thinks it's ugly? 

I've only seen photos of it and I think it looks really tacky. I can't believe people buy it for the looks, especially the red/black one. Then again, some people buy the most hideous cases with strangely angled edges and pulsating LEDs coming from all sides. Yuck.

Oh well, at least I now know why everyone is buying this case now

i don't personally like the H440, the difficulty of building a system and making it look good is WAY too easy.
but i guess its that time of the generation where people chose the easiest stuff....

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

That's generalizing at its finest