Linus voted "Best Hardware Reviewer" by Overclock.net!

hockeyman

If we did a similar poll here, wouldn't it be bias?

Hardly anyone voted, result is a mess but out of that group I pick Linus and Tiny Tom for top 2, Austin evans is a cringeworthy box reader IMHO haters gonna hate.

To be fair, it's only slightly worse than Tiny Tom Logan Back With Another Video For You :P

But he's got that accent.

Everybody knows an accent makes any statement 10x more professional. :P

Personally for me,these are the only 2 best hardware reviewers that really know their sh*t.

Linus and slick(it's a bundle) and JayzTwoCents.

On the other hand,

Austin is... *sigh* *smh* 

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Logan annoys me with his reviews, Wendell on the other hand is much 

Watch out.  Logan is going to come after you.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

Did you clicked on yourself 24 times just to get that picture?

Well I made a macro... But yes.

Now that I think about it, it would probably have been quicker to just photoshop it.

But he's got that accent.

Everybody knows an accent makes any statement 10x more professional. :P

Really? Even such a broad Essex accent? If you insist :P

Nobody voted for Austin... 

Why do you suppose that is?

New text alert? I was actually hoping that would be the intro to every (or a lot) vid where he does that hahaha

Hardly anyone voted, result is a mess but out of that group I pick Linus and Tiny Tom for top 2, Austin evans is a cringeworthy box reader IMHO haters gonna hate.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Weird thing is I don't notice TTL's accent because I'm from a similar part of the UK. :P

and also...

what does he do? :P I like their live shows a lot more though, because it isn't "live" and they can edit it a bit and it's better rehearsed

He comes across as a bit thick and the amount of times they go off on one about someone being evil (argh). I remember recently Linus and Him covered the same topic in their shows and the amount of extra scaremongering in The Tek was too much. I've just stopped watching their videos now unless it's one of Wendell's reviews because he's interesting.