Is there anything similar to what Xbox One offers as a media center?

I'm debating whether I should sell my Xbox One or not.  I absolutely love the media functionality, a major reason why I bought it, I knew I was going to be building a PC.  Is there anything like it out or coming out that I don't know about?  The voice commands for your TV, Blu Ray Player, YouTube, Twitch, etc, are horribly convenient and as I get closer to selling it I'm starting to question if I should.  The current Apple TV, Roku, Google Chrome just aren't close to what Xbox One is offering. 

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

nothing really, closest would be a computer or even amazon tv solution

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

Perhaps a bit far off your suggestions, but have you considered a Raspberry Pi (Or similar low power computer) running XBMC?

In fact you can run XMBC on pretty much any computer, but the Raspberry Pi is cheap, quiet, tiny, and uses hardly any power.

Other than that, an HTPC will cover all of your needs, but might be a little too expensive maybe?

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Perhaps a bit far off your suggestions, but have you considered a Raspberry Pi (Or similar low power computer) running XBMC?

In fact you can run XMBC on pretty much any computer, but the Raspberry Pi is cheap, quiet, tiny, and uses hardly any power.

Other than that, an HTPC will cover all of your needs, but might be a little too expensive maybe?

Well I plan on hooking the computer I plan on building up to my TV but it's still not the same.  I don't think I'll be able to change cable channels, mute the tv, access the guide, quickly switch apps, etc with my voice.  Has there been any word on if Apple will be incorporating Siri into Apple TV anytime soon?

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Well I plan on hooking the computer I plan on building up to my TV but it's still not the same.  I don't think I'll be able to change cable channels, mute the tv, access the guide, quickly switch apps, etc with my voice.  Has there been any word on if Apple will be incorporating Siri into Apple TV anytime soon?

I'm sure Apple will implement siri at some point, It makes a lot of sense. But I'm afraid you might be asking for too much, I would keep your XBONE, it covers everything that you want  :)

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

I'm sure Apple will implement siri at some point, It makes a lot of sense. But I'm afraid you might be asking for too much, I would keep your XBONE, it covers everything that you want  :)

Yeah, it's starting to look like that's what I'm going to do.  There goes that extra $350.  Oh well. 

apple seam to have abandoned the tv thing so i doubt they will, but its apple so who knows, as for the voice control no nothing yet though the kinect works with windows and you can get one for the pc so i might do in the futre.

as for xbmc i run it in 2 rooms and it really is awesome it has add ons for you tube, twitch and netflix (if you want it) though i cant comment on the twitch and netflix add ons.  personally i would say that $350 is alot to pay for some voice control and would sell and add it to the build but thats me so its down too weather you think that its worth it

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

The closest thing we have on PC is XBMC. It's super easy to control via a phone. But not so much for voice. You can use the YATSE Android remote to do basic voice commands like 'watch Breaking Bad' and it works kinda ok. But it still requires the press of a button, which imo renders voice commands pointless. If you have to press a button and then say the voice command, it's usually just easier pressing another button to play whatever you want to play.