A hacker's philosophy

:D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

That's... that is so True! :') Best thing I think I've ever read... Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome ;)

Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window.

good stuff that

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I suppose if I share my opinion on how dumb I think this is I will be flamed into oblivion right?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I suppose if I share my opinion on how dumb I think this is I will be flamed into oblivion right?

And hacked.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Probably

And hacked.

Probably too

Well, I for one am interested in your opinions, so please post, and if you're not comfortable posting, you can always PM me :) If not, that's okay too!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

That read like the diary of a introverted teenager, and the usual teenage angst. 

Nobody understands me! I'm far too clever for this world.

OK then.

The story of my life. And I think it's safe to sat that, at least up to a point, that this is the life story of all computer enthusiasts. Like the people on this forum.

Thanks for sharing.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

That was a good story. So true too.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I was like that, Luckily I'm home schooled and can learn at my own pace and can tinker with stuff :)

Well, I for one am interested in your opinions, so please post, and if you're not comfortable posting, you can always PM me :) If not, that's okay too!

That read like the diary of a introverted teenager, and the usual teenage angst. 

Nobody understands me! I'm far too clever for this world.

OK then.

Aesrock said it well. The stuff that kid is going through is the way everyone feels at that age. He thinks he is special when in reality he is just like literally every teenager struggling to find an identity. He might be more clever than his peers but in this world that is not that much of an accomplishment. So also like some kids normally do he decides to write overly pretentious poetry trying to impose the feeling of depth. When in reality he is just writing about how much of an arrogant and short sighted child he is. Not only that but he seems to have absolutely no concept that what he is doing affects other people; and his justification is that people "misunderstand" him. That is the same as hurting someone's brother for a crime someone else did.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

What trivial bullshit. If anyone thinks it's cute like that you're mistaken and have no idea what "hacking" is, and probably thinks its some kind of Matrix/Fox amorphous blob of computer swag.

0ff49113f737f6725161e579f345863f0a8b6d82

ninja loves hacking :ph34r:  (pun intended)

Details separate people.

What trivial bullshit. If anyone thinks it's cute like that you're mistaken and have no idea what "hacking" is

IF thats your opinion then i respect it but let me tell you i find this page amazingly awesome and thats why i shared  it.

Besides, you're insulting all of us right now. 

All that is said on the Hackers movie from 1995 only this has a little more to it.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

What trivial bullshit. If anyone thinks it's cute like that you're mistaken and have no idea what "hacking" is, and probably thinks its some kind of Matrix/Fox amorphous blob of computer swag.

Well good for you. I think that you have no idea what "hacking" is. While there may be intent involved, hacking in the essence boils down to curiosity and seek for knowledge. Of course, the text is a bit childish and seemingly like a teen writing about his angst against society, but in the end it is the true. The 99% live contently while the 1% are being held back by society itself just because their different mindset and crave for more knowledge than provided whether be by schools, society, government (cough..NSA)

If real hackers used their skill simply for malice, society would certainly not be the same as it is now. Of course, some hackers by doing what they do cause problems for others, but in the end if someone dropped $1000 on the ground, the majority of us could care less about what the person who lost it is going through.