[Amazon.IT] Antec High Current Gamer 900w [€17.82]

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It says currently unavailable for me

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

It says currently unavailable for me

"Currently unavailable"

I think it was the link--maybe something to do with the LTT Affiliate code idk. 

Fixed it though.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The issue with this being is of course we don't know that this is legitimate or not, no matter what the seller's reputation is.

No shipping to the US, so it may just be Italy and nearby countries on this one.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

still "currently unavailable". sold out.

you can get the link work if you change the .com to .it atleast worked for me

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz | MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Dual Xfan | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1600MHz Storage: OCZ Agility 3 64GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 750GB, Seagate 500GB| Display(s):
Acer S235HL, Acer P236H | PSU: OCZ ZS Series 750 W | Keyboard: SteelSeries 6Gv2 Red Edition
| Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T 7 |

The issue with this being is of course we don't know that this is legitimate or not, no matter what the seller's reputation is.

No shipping to the US, so it may just be Italy and nearby countries on this one.

Isn't it being sold by Antec? 

still "currently unavailable". sold out.

Still shows immediate availability for me.

--and yeah, it's not shipping to the US. 

you can get the link work if you change the .com to .it atleast worked for me

That's probably it^

and its maybe italy only because they dont ship it to me and i live in Finland

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz | MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Dual Xfan | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1600MHz Storage: OCZ Agility 3 64GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 750GB, Seagate 500GB| Display(s):
Acer S235HL, Acer P236H | PSU: OCZ ZS Series 750 W | Keyboard: SteelSeries 6Gv2 Red Edition
| Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T 7 |

The links on this forum are pretty messed up for amazon.

I just did what sonarctica said above and it works.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

i have the second one along in the vid

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Currently Unavailable.....

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic