Off Topic Chit Chat

533ed70cf94a2bd6.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

8a2bda852bf89e48.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 1/21/2016 at 7:17 AM, Naeaes said:

We're going for our honeymoon part 1 this weekend. We're going downhill skiing and hiking in a national park in Finland. It'll be a six-hour drive one way plus any stops we'll make. The AC/heater in my car could do some serious servicing but it's way too cold for me to do it now. It heats up but doesn't remove the moisture at all. Actually seems to add to it somehow. So I'm a little anxious about the windows frosting while driving. Also, it's been closer to ten years since I've been to a big slope so I can always break my leg or something, stranding us out there. My wife doesn't have a driver's license.

It's now close to -25C where we're headed which is less than optimal for any outdoor activities we have planned but there's a spa in the hotel too. Which we'll either hit after a day out or for the whole Saturday. Either way, it'll be awesome. I hate cold weather with every bone in my body but I still can't deny, Finland can be a breathtaking place during the winter. To give you guys an idea, here's the reasoning behind our blue-and-white national flag. And we're getting the suite with the view, I hear. :)

Later on this year we're planning a longer trip to somewhere warm. Like Hawaii or something. Hawaii would actually be optimal if it wasn't for the long-ass fight. My wife's a tiny bit claustrophobic and I can't really go more than two hours without smoking so we really need to think about the the flight. But for now, were heading out in about 18 hours and I'm as exited as can be. :)

-25°c whaaaaaat!!!!?

I don't know if i should post here or somewhere else but I want to start streaming on twitch and wanna know if I I'm ok with my current build or I should look at upgrading some parts 

Intel Core I5 7600k

Asus Strix GTX 1060 6GB

16GB RAM

I know there is a lot more to system but as far as I know those are the items that would effect streaming and playing games at the same time 

1 hour ago, MrSmity101 said:

I don't know if i should post here or somewhere else but I want to start streaming on twitch and wanna know if I I'm ok with my current build or I should look at upgrading some parts 

Intel Core I5 7600k

Asus Strix GTX 1060 6GB

16GB RAM

I know there is a lot more to system but as far as I know those are the items that would effect streaming and playing games at the same time 

You're fine.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

On 10/4/2017 at 11:03 PM, MrSmity101 said:

Intel Core I5 7600k

Asus Strix GTX 1060 6GB

16GB RAM

What kind of games? If they're not too CPU intensive, software encoding would yield slightly better image quality but consume CPU capacity like no tomorrow. Most likely, you'll want hardware encoding (Nvidia's nvenc or Intel's QuickSync), which has very little performance impact and, frankly, looks just fine.

But yeah, you're fine. You don't need any upgrades to stream while playing.

5 hours ago, Tosa said:

What kind of games? If they're not too CPU intensive, software encoding would yield slightly better image quality but consume CPU capacity like no tomorrow. Most likely, you'll want hardware encoding (Nvidia's nvenc or Intel's QuickSync), which has very little performance impact and, frankly, looks just fine.

But yeah, you're fine. You don't need any upgrades to stream while playing.

Most intesive game for CPU will probably be GTA V and other than that it will mainly be LoL or OW and what ever game is fun on steam 

So about last month i got a new gf after like a year i know im a loner anyways its going great but she does not think she is pretty when she literally is the prettiest girl in the whole school  so my question is how does this sound for a message to wake up to? ((side note pepole say she is not pretty all the time bullying is a huge problem in this school))

Before you go to school.... You are the most beautiful person there if anyone else says otherwise they are  a dumb bitch (laughing crying emoji) but you really are beautiful and perfect just so you know you are the Only thing that matters to me you come before anything you are my everything i've been a little bit clingy lately but i hate my life when i'm not talking to you and the only thing that gets me through the day is me telling myself at 2:54 i get to talk to you and vent my angers of the day to the only one that matters so if you get to felling down at school just remember when you get out some one that will listen to and care about what made you sad or angry is one text away.  love you

Yeah just wondering if this a good thing to send to her before school let me know thanks

9 hours ago, adamshaffer69 said:

So about last month i got a new gf after like a year i know im a loner anyways its going great but she does not think she is pretty when she literally is the prettiest girl in the whole school  so my question is how does this sound for a message to wake up to? ((side note pepole say she is not pretty all the time bullying is a huge problem in this school))

Before you go to school.... You are the most beautiful person there if anyone else says otherwise they are  a dumb bitch (laughing crying emoji) but you really are beautiful and perfect just so you know you are the Only thing that matters to me you come before anything you are my everything i've been a little bit clingy lately but i hate my life when i'm not talking to you and the only thing that gets me through the day is me telling myself at 2:54 i get to talk to you and vent my angers of the day to the only one that matters so if you get to felling down at school just remember when you get out some one that will listen to and care about what made you sad or angry is one text away.  love you

Yeah just wondering if this a good thing to send to her before school let me know thanks

Idk, it's a bit long and tiresome to read without proper punctuation and stuff. Also, if I were you, I'd start calling her "beautiful" every time I talk to her. Start conversations with "hey beautiful!". That'll probably raise her self-esteem a few notches.

Waiting for the Indianapolis Colts game to come on. Cannot say I'm not disappointed by their performance, but there are worse teams this season.

Hope Luck can come back soon.

Random ideas are fun...but maybe we could make some sought of different threads? I mean everyone in here is talking about amost everything. I don't even know what to reply to anymore :D

cfd81ee835d9d051.jpg

On 10/18/2017 at 2:09 PM, Praesi said:

cfd81ee835d9d051.jpg

Haha. I want what you have for breakfast.

It's funny cause it's true...

unnamed.jpg

CPU-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X / CPU Cooler-Noctua NH-D15S / Motherboard-MSI MPG X570S CARBON MAX WIFI / Memory-G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 / Storage-WD WDBSLA0040HNC-NRSN 4TB 3.5" 7200 RPM / Storage-WD Red 6 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM--Crucial P3 4TB 3.0X4 NVME--Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB 4.0X4 NVME--Corsair MP600 CORE 2TB 4.0X4 NVME / Video Card-XFX Radeon RX 6900 XT / Case-Lian Li O11 Air Mini / PSU-SeaSonic PRIME 1000 W 80+ Gold / Sound Card-Creative Labs Sound Blaster Z w/Shield / Monitor-BenQ GW2765HT 27.0" 2560 x 1440 60 Hz / Monitor-Asus ROG Strix XG27AQ 27.0" 2560 x 1440 170 Hz / Keyboard-Logitech G Pro / Mouse-Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless / UPS-CyberPower GX1325U / Fan Controller-Corsair Commander Pro

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / CPU Cooler-Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX / Motherboard-Asus TUF GAMING X570-PRO (WI-FI) / MemoryG.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 / Storage-Western Digital Black SN750 SE 1TB 4.0X4 NVME--Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB 3.0X4 NVME--Seagate Barracuda Compute 3 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM / Video Card-Asus KO Gaming OC GeForce RTX 3070 / Case-Lian Li O11 Air Mini / Case-LIAN LI PCI-E 16 X 4.0 Black Riser / PSU-EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ Gold / Monitor-LG 22BK430H-B 21.5" 1920 x 1080 60 Hz / Monitor-MSI Optix 271CQP 27.0" 2560 x 1440 165 Hz Curved / Keyboard-Logitech G413 TKL SE / Mouse-Logitech G502 HERO Wired / UPS-CyberPower CP1350PFCLCD / Fan Controller-Corsair  Commander Pro / Sony HT-S200F Soundbar

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 5700X / CPU Cooler-Scythe Mugen 5 Black Edition / Motherboard-MSI MPG B550I GAMING EDGE MAX WIFI / Memory-G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 / Storage-Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB 3.0X4 NVME--PNY CS900 1TB 2.5" SSD--Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB NVME/ Video Card-EVGA XC GAMING GeForce RTX 3060 / Case-Cooler NR200P / PSU-Cooler Master V750 SFX GOLD / Keyboard-HyperX Alloy Origins Core / Mouse-Logitech G502 HERO Wired / UPS-CyberPower LE1000DG-FC / Fan Controller-NZXT RGB & Fan Controller

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 5700G / CPU Cooler-Scythe Shuriken 2 / Motherboard-Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI / Memory-Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3800 CL18 / Storage-WD Blue 1TB 2.5" SSD--Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB 3.0X4 NVME--Patriot P310 1.92TB 3.0X4 NVME / Case-InWin B1 Mesh / Keyboard-Logitech K380 / Mouse-Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless / Monitor-ViewSonic VX1755 17" 1080p Portable IPS Gaming Monitor 144Hz / Speakers-Creative Muvo Go (Black)

8 hours ago, Fronoid said:

How do you get your post noticed and responded to. New to everything forum related.

Don't make it boring and something that nobody knows about. Also post during the day.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

14 hours ago, Fronoid said:

How do you get your post noticed and responded to. New to everything forum related.

Give it an accurate title, make it something people know the answer to (although this isn't really within your control, but it is true :P), describe the problem as completely as you can, but don't write pages.  If you find yourself writing several paragraphs, a) almost no one will be bothered to read it, and b) it suggests you don't understand what's going on fully yourself yet.  Do some more troubleshooting and experimenting until you can describe it in one paragraph.  I've yet to come across anything that couldn't be.

PS, check the first link in my sig, it's good for all new people :D

and Welcome :)

5 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Don't make it boring and something that nobody knows about. Also post during the day.

It's always day somewhere

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

19 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Give it an accurate title, make it something people know the answer to (although this isn't really within your control, but it is true :P), describe the problem as completely as you can, but don't write pages.  If you find yourself writing several paragraphs, a) almost no one will be bothered to read it, and b) it suggests you don't understand what's going on fully yourself yet.  Do some more troubleshooting and experimenting until you can describe it in one paragraph.  I've yet to come across anything that couldn't be.

PS, check the first link in my sig, it's good for all new people :D

and Welcome :)

It's always day somewhere

I'm inclined to read threads that have a lot of information in, because I like to be the first to describe someone's problem and how to fix it. 

5 hours ago, Sylvie said:

I'm inclined to read threads that have a lot of information in, because I like to be the first to describe someone's problem and how to fix it. 

a lot of information is good, but a lot of length is not so good :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.