Off Topic Chit Chat

On 3/6/2016 at 9:23 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Where are you, Calgary? :P

nope:ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Probably too complicated to have just one.  That's why people who shatter glasses by playing a loud tone or singing need to use very high quality pure crystal glasses, not just any old crap.

But could a harmonic cheeseburger, be used to control Gaben?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Hello new member I'm reporting a bug in the registration process.

It asked me "what is fourteen minus three" to which I replied "Math"

Your system erroneously informed me that this was not a valid answer. Please fix

9 hours ago, Kierax said:

But could a harmonic cheeseburger, be used to control Gaben?

perhaps if it resonated at 333 Hz

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Im going to fail in school, i guess since i gave up ill just play games

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hahahahahhah. today i saw some feral kids was unscrewing the bench, i was like farken assholes, then a there was a detective cop on break near a shop, he walked up to them told them to put it back together they ignore he flashes his badge and said he will fine them and charge them, that made my day

lives on

BAKABT

On 6.3.2016 at 2:31 PM, BirdyTheMighty said:

goodbye mythbusters :(

Goodbye Ghostbusters. Gosh, the Trailer was soooo bad......>:(

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Hello everyone 

I hope you are all having a good Friday and getting ready for a fun weekend. I will be going to Vancouver BC this summer and I am looking for recommendations for places to eat and possibly things to do. I like to eat at places that are not what you would typically find on Google. I'll be staying in the downtown area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks all

Why has Linus not overclocked a photocopier? 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

converting........................................., would properly be faster if was not soo lazy to transfer it to my i5 pc to convert then using my apu lol 

lives on

BAKABT

I feel the need to hate on the Nordic keyboard layout. They've combined the Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish keyboard layouts into one physical keyboard layout, which has confused me on several occasions. Most computers and keyboard sold in Norway (and probably the other Nordic countries as well) has this layout.

I mean, in both Denmark and Norway, we use the three last letters in out alphabet, Æ, Ø and Å, a lot (Ä, Ö and Å in Sweden and Finland), however, the Danish and Norwegian Ø and Æ is on the opposite key relative to each other.

Try pointing out the Æ and the backslash in the Norwegian layout (and please try ignoring how dirty my keyboard is):

56e899239e8fb_2016-03-1600.18.52.thumb.j

And the key between Esc and Tab; Wounder which of all those six symbols it'll actually make?

56e89926d853a_2016-03-1600.19.10.thumb.j

2 hours ago, Tosa said:

*snip*

xD omg that was designed by Satan :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Hey guys, first time posting here, but I have a question about the Amazon code thing. I'm about to buy $130 worth of books and I was wondering how I can make sure that % get's to Linus Media Group. My Amazon bookmark looks like it should work until I click on the shopping cart, and then it doesn't have anything in the url to do with Linus Media Group. 

Also, I'm asking here because none of the other topics look like I should be posting this there.

Chronic fatigue sucks so much when you can no longer play games for a decent amount of time.

I got back into an old game, Sacred 2, and just playing a few hours saps all the energy out of me.

I had to drink loads of coke / coffee to get through two days of gaming, and then today I can't even get of bed.

I should start taking my sleeping meds again which I stopped after finishing work (I only needed them while working), but the thing is I take stimulants during the day plus loads of caffeine, and that doesn't even allow me to sit on the computer with breaks for a normal full day.

Fuck chronic uncurable crappy illnesses. The GP offered me a higher dose of my daytime medication to help me when I started work again last year, but I don't want to take more because its dependency causing stuff, but I need it anyway cos I can't do anything without it.

I might have to go back to the GP and get that dosage increase :(

Linus is my fetish.

I want to get out of bed, but my head is dead.

I want to play some games, but my head is dead.

I can't even sit in my chair, because my head is dead.

I'm bored of lying in bed, because my head is dead.

I really really gotta poop, but my head is dead.

I should use my walking stick indoors to get to the loo,

But my head is dead.

Linus is my fetish.

I figured it was about time to give my ~6 years old Logitech G19 keyboard a proper wash, so I unscrewed the bottom, popped it up and broke those plastic things holding it together. Turns out the keys follows the top part and the electronics was at the bottom, so there's no problem showering the top part with the keys on it and stuff, so I did that. I also found that I can pop off the keys on my keyboard from the bottom without the risk of destroying anything, which has kept me from cleaning my keyboard earlier, so I went ahead and pop most of the keys off. The sight that met me was... Gross...

Here's a picture you don't want to see if you're eating:

Spoiler

56e9dcd0b6c43_grisetetastatur.thumb.jpg.

I figure the keyboard was overdue for some proper cleaning.

i need a faster cpu converting ~216 episodes of anime(not including season if i was that may reach 1000 :P) since i'm going overseas for 3 weeks and transfering about 20 mangas over 

lives on

BAKABT

Now after a couple of days of fatigue issues, Im wide awake at 3 am after a 7 hour sleep. Stupid brain, why can't you be normal?

Bored, don't want to play games this early.

Linus is my fetish.

Finally retired my Mac Mini, and the new rig in the signature has taken over all my daily duties.  The Mac Mini did everything I do daily, and never missed a beat, it stunned me how fast the little thing was, and never went above a whisper in noise.

I WAS going to sell the thing off after I was done with it, but it has impressed me that much, I think I shall keep it for if I need to stay elsewhere for a while. 

For anyone looking for a cheap(ish) entry into Apples eco-system, which is still capable, then the entry level Mac Mini is a very solid choice.

On 3/17/2016 at 11:27 AM, BirdyTheMighty said:

i need a faster cpu converting ~216 episodes of anime(not including season if i was that may reach 1000 :P) since i'm going overseas for 3 weeks and transfering about 20 mangas over 

thats gonna be a hassle, i'd just go external HDD