Wich tv should i get?

I'm upgrading all of my tech and i came to the tv so wich should i get.

P.S. nothing smaller than 40inches

budget:1000$-1200$

Something from LG or Samsung

I would recommend 50 or 55in

120hz is enough

LED

1080p

then look at all your options and choose which has the features you like best :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I'm upgrading all of my tech and i came to the tv so wich should i get.

P.S. nothing smaller than 40inches

budget:1000$-1200$

What are you going to use the TV for? Movies? TV? HD Cable? Video Games? (PC or Console?) HTPC? As a desktop monitor?

I would recommend a Plasma TV UNLESS you're using it as a Desktop Monitor. Screen burn-in/image retention is basically a non-issue unless you leave a static image on it for hours and hours constantly.

For that Budget I would check out the 50" or 60" LG SmartTV Models. I would normally say get a Panasonic Plasma, but I think they're all above your budget level. If not, DEFINITELY look at the VT50/VT60/ZT50/ZT60 series. The black levels, contrast, and colour are generally superior to anything LCD (CCFL or LED included). The only thing better in my opinion is OLED.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)