Who would win in a fight to the death, Linus or Luke?

mr.skyrim_pc

Schnitzel would win. :) No one wins against schnitzel. No one. But if I HAD to chose, I would say that Luke would win. He's bigger and stronger (if you know what I mean).

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Luke is bigger and stronger, but Linus is smaller and more agile. Dunno.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

luke coz have u seen linus he is like an ant compared to luke

Slick of course lol. 

Interested in Business and Technology

linus is pretty cut tho. but luke is a tank

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Linus. With a screwdriver 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

But couldnt Linus run over luke in his lambo?  xD

Sure that isn't the other way round? :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

unless Linus had a weapon, there's no contest. Luke hands down
he's bigger
he looks stronger
and, if said battle were in a video game, he has more experience due to benchmarking all of the games

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

I'm going to say Linus. Not because he is stronger or he will over power Luke but simply because Luke would try to fight in a nice manner and fair while Linus being weaker and creative in his ways would play dirty. Linus would throw dirt, kick balls, use a weapon or anything he had to which is how to win a fight. If its a fight to the death, nothing is off limits.

Not to be mean to Linus but i cannot think of a fair scenario in which Linus beats Luke in any sought of fight. I could be wrong but I do not think ever of them have any specific fight training so really it just comes down to who is bigger and stronger and that is Luke. 

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

I think they would just cancel each other out. I don't see either of them being the  threat :)

Linus is far sneakier.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I think Linus could wear Slick down and squeak out a win.

Luke is bigger and stronger, but Linus is smaller and more agile. Dunno.

Luke is the Tank, Linus is the Rogue.

Luke will win in a direct confrontation but if Linus were to get behind him and backstab him with Dollar Shave club razors he has...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Linus would torture him with his jokes.

Fixed it for you;-)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I'm going to say Linus. Not because he is stronger or he will over power Luke but simply because Luke would try to fight in a nice manner and fair while Linus being weaker and creative in his ways would play dirty. Linus would throw dirt, kick balls, use a weapon or anything he had to which is how to win a fight. If its a fight to the death, nothing is off limits.

I agree, Linus would win, but he would cheat. So he would have to live the rest of his life in shame.

Just another day on LTT I guess.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Don't underestimate agility..... It can accomplish just as much as brute strenght if you know how to use it wisely.