How can I clone windows 10

Hello, so I have a computer with a 1tb 980 pro and I just got a 2tb 980 pro I want to clone my windows os on to the 2tb m.2 from the 1tb. I tried using AOMEI but it won't let me clone it.

21 minutes ago, Hopes11 said:

Hello, so I have a computer with a 1tb 980 pro and I just got a 2tb 980 pro I want to clone my windows os on to the 2tb m.2 from the 1tb. I tried using AOMEI but it won't let me clone it.

Define "Won't let me clone it"

Also, have you tried other software ? I am using Macrium Reflect to clone several times last week.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

1 minute ago, Poinkachu said:

Define "Won't let me clone it"

Also, have you tried other software ? I am using Macrium Reflect to clone several times last week.

It wamt me to use the paid version 

Just now, Hopes11 said:

It wamt me to use the paid version 

I see.
Try using Macrium Reflect then, I used the Free edition and it worked fine.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

What is the brand of the destination 2TB drive?  If it is Samsung, they have a free data migration tool that will clone your OS drive with no fuss (it only works with a Samsung drive).  I put a 1TB NVME drive in my work station several weeks ago and used the Samsung program to clone the OS.  System booted up right away without an issue after making the boot change in the BIOS. 

Workstation PC Specs: CPU - i7 8700K; MoBo - ASUS TUF Z390; RAM - 32GB Crucial; GPU - Gigabyte RTX 1660 Super; PSU - SeaSonic Focus GX 650; Storage - 500GB Samsung EVO, 3x2TB WD HDD;  Case - Fractal Designs R6; OS - Win10

9 hours ago, Alan G said:

What is the brand of the destination 2TB drive?  If it is Samsung, they have a free data migration tool that will clone your OS drive with no fuss (it only works with a Samsung drive).  I put a 1TB NVME drive in my work station several weeks ago and used the Samsung program to clone the OS.  System booted up right away without an issue after making the boot change in the BIOS. 

The two are the Samsung 980 pro and I will give this a try