Lorelai FREE on GOG March 20

Paul Rudd
23 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

Lorelai is FREE right now on GOG. 89% Very Positive reviews on Steam... Link.

01lorelai.gif.85d2e996db4545ee1b106ce277df204a.gif

This freebie is available until March 23, 2023.

whats loralai

when i look it up i can only find pics of a random woman

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

5 minutes ago, Blqckqut said:

whats loralai

image.thumb.png.92b1a38b7be734cb3056fc9906f47e97.png

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

On 3/20/2023 at 12:17 PM, Blqckqut said:

whats loralai

The Lorelai in this post is two things, the first being the adventure horror game given away on GOG.

Years ago as I was posting certain random games I also haphazardly chose to use gifs that in some way, shape or form relate to the game itself yet be something totally different. In this case, the name Lorelai is apparently well known as Lorelai Gilmore on the Gilmore Girls TV show.

On 3/20/2023 at 12:17 PM, Blqckqut said:

That's exactly what popped up when I was looking for a gif for the game Lorelai so I just randomly went with it.

17 hours ago, Paul Rudd said:

The Lorelai in this post is two things, the first being the adventure horror game given away on GOG.

Years ago as I was posting certain random games I also haphazardly chose to use gifs that in some way, shape or form relate to the game itself yet be something totally different. In this case, the name Lorelai is apparently well known as Lorelai Gilmore on the Gilmore Girls TV show.

That's exactly what popped up when I was looking for a gif for the game Lorelai so I just randomly went with it.

In the spirit of "randomly went with it" the whole time I've seen this thread my mind, for whatever reason, was brought back to 2018, and I wanted to say:

I've looked around on GoG, but I can't find the game "Yannyai" anywhere?