What is this board

its an am4 board but its got two model numbers and the most I could find about it is this website to buy one https://www.partstown.com/lenovo/lnvo00xk277 and things like that. Seems like it is a replacement board or something but all I want is the manual or maybe something on the Lenovo website about it cause I could not find much. This was bought at a used pc parts store.

IMG20230314072917.jpg

IMG20230314073001.jpg

IMG20230314073031.jpg

IMG20230314073039.jpg

IMG20230314073058.jpg

IMG20230314073118.jpg

IMG20230314073146.jpg

The FRU and model number are different, B350A4-LM is definitely the model. Given than it's a B350 motherboard from an OEM I would guess it only supports 1000 series CPUs, you could hit up Lenovo customer support and ask what product this motherboard comes from to check firmware and compatibility 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Yeah Lenovo systems are difficult to ID. The "FRU" on the sticker near the CPU socket stands for "Field Replaceable Unit" which leads me to believe this was a replacement part and if they still do the ways IBM did way back when, they slap a new ID sticker on it to ID as a "used" part (and as such, no longer covered under warranty)

But as @Fasauceome mentioned, go by the silk-screened model number on the bottom if you wish to know CPU compatibility.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Yeah I have searched up about pretty much all the numbers on the board and the Lenovo site is not very helpful in finding specific parts so I guess I will call and see. I'm trying to fix another pc with a Ryzen 5 2600 and was just trying to see if the CPU works in it cause it does not work in its current board

4 minutes ago, e_real said:

Yeah I have searched up about pretty much all the numbers on the board and the Lenovo site is not very helpful in finding specific parts so I guess I will call and see. I'm trying to fix another pc with a Ryzen 5 2600 and was just trying to see if the CPU works in it cause it does not work in its current board

Make sure to quote us so we can see your responses.

If you have the Ryzen 5 2600 and the B350A4 on hand already, you might as well put the 2600 in the board and just see if it works 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 minutes ago, e_real said:

Most likely not, you'll need to figure out if it has updated enough bios to support any newer CPUs, typically these OEM boards don't get updates for further CPU compatibility. You'll need to figure out to be sure as I can't find any resources online. If you can figure out what model of Lenovo desktop it would have come in you may be able to find an update on the support page for it. You could also just try the CPU in the board if you have them both already, it won't hurt it.

Honestly though, it would probably be easier just to get a cheap B450 board online, they're pretty inexpensive these days, not really worth the trouble of using one of these outdated OEM boards in my opinion, I see it bite people in the ass all the time.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 minute ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Most likely not, you'll need to figure out if it has updated enough bios to support any newer CPUs, typically these OEM boards don't get updates for further CPU compatibility. You'll need to figure out to be sure as I can't find any resources online. If you can figure out what model of Lenovo desktop it would have come in you may be able to find an update on the support page for it.

Honestly though, it would probably be easier just to get a cheap B450 board online, they're pretty inexpensive these days, not really worth the trouble of using one of these outdated OEM boards in my opinion, I see it bite people in the ass all the time.

The 2600 does not work in either boards. The one it was with was a Biostar a320mh v6.7 and in both this board and the Lenovo one the pc gets power but no display and I think the Lenovo board beeped twice which is a post error if I got the correct info on Lenovo's website

2 minutes ago, e_real said:

The 2600 does not work in either boards. The one it was with was a Biostar a320mh v6.7 and in both this board and the Lenovo one the pc gets power but no display and I think the Lenovo board beeped twice which is a post error if I got the correct info on Lenovo's website

That would mean it most likely doesn't have the bios version required to run 2000 series CPUs, you'll need to figure out if it even has support for them and then use a 1000 series CPU to update it or it may not even have support for anything other than 1000 series all together. 

It is also entirely possible since you bought it used out of I'm guessing a pile of boards that board could also be bad.

Regardless only way to update or test the board would be to use a Ryzen 1000 series CPU in it.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

34 minutes ago, e_real said:

The 2600 does not work in either boards. The one it was with was a Biostar a320mh v6.7

Did you update the BIOS on the biostar A320 for 2000 series CPUs? If not, it's not surprising that it doesn't work

Primary PC:

4 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

Did you update the BIOS on the biostar A320 for 2000 series CPUs? If not, it's not surprising that it doesn't work

the a320 and 2600 were paired in a pre built but it does not post. I got the lenovo board just to see if the 2600 was working and that was the only am4 board they had. 

Just now, e_real said:

the a320 and 2600 were paired in a pre built but it does not post. I got the lenovo board just to see if the 2600 was working and that was the only am4 board they had. 

i was considering making its own thread about it but i have some more things to try and it would be an ordeal to get all the info orderly i thought since the lenovo board was from a legion it might be better than some OptiPlex board but guess not

5 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Yeah Lenovo systems are difficult to ID. The "FRU" on the sticker near the CPU socket stands for "Field Replaceable Unit" which leads me to believe this was a replacement part

All Lenovo parts have the FRU number on them, you can’t tell from these pictures if this board is original or a replacement 

1 hour ago, Selle said:

All Lenovo parts have the FRU number on them, you can’t tell from these pictures if this board is original or a replacement 

Things have changed since I dealt with IBM systems then

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.