Huge Sony Leak shows whats planned for E3

nicehat

plumber-manchester.jpg

[Captain! The PS4 pipes are leaking a clear non-alcoholic substance!]

A major leak may have revealed everything the company was planning to show on stage. DualShockers reports that an anonymous source with information from contacts within Sony and the BBH New York marketing firm has obtained a detailed list of Sony’s entire press conference, including every new PS4 announcement, every game demo and every publisher that will take the stage in June.

• Uncharted PS4 3 Minute Trailer showcasing ”In-engine” footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis

• Media Molecule’s new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals.Extremely creative and fun. Possibly related to the ”Entwined” trademark filed last week by SCE (not sure). Late 2015.

• Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. Stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.

• God of War 4 teaser will be present – will be CG with snippets of in-engine footage. A little early for reveal, but is designed to offset negativity surrounding canceled new IP and generate excitement – also to partially offset CG announce of Gears of War at Microsoft presser. Late 2015. Date wont be announced.

• Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.

• Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4. Source is unsure of who is developing it, but hints that it could be Sony London, Evolution, or Firesprite.

• Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared – unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft’s presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype. Expect Dark Sorcerer- like visuals in real time. Off-topic, but still relevant – they are close to deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready At Dawn.

• Speaking of Ready At Dawn, The Order:1886 will get a stage demo. Big title for Fall 2014.  Sony is expecting great things from said title – franchise hopes rest on its performance.

• Ninja Theory working on a PS4 exclusive – possible Heavenly Sword sequel which was shelved a number of years ago. Quite far into development.

• Sony London will be at E3. First AAA title in many years. 3rd person title. Gorgeous. They’re back with a bang, 

• Guerrilla Games bringing their RPG to E3. Provocative setting – very interesting. Insane visuals as usual. A good reaction to the title is expected. Will please the hardcore.

• Sucker Punch busy at work on an inFAMOUS: Second Son DLC. Really cool. New powers. Possible new setting. E3 debut.

• Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.

• Evolution will give Driveclub some time in the limelight. It’s shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals. Demo release will be timed with  the press conference.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/07/sony-e3-conference-details-leaked-uncharted-guerrilla-games-media-molecule-and-much-more/

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

• Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. Stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.

I see that console gamers are finally catching up to the times.... 

(and by "the times", I mean many many years ago...)

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

You forgot to mention that it's a rumor and nothing is confirmed.

note that it is a racing game and forza 5 runs at 1080p @ 60fps

TheRetiredSlave, on 07 May 2014 - 3:27 PM, said:

Gran Turismo 6 was 1080p 60fps... im 99% sure

All i want from E3 as of now is Fallout 4 and Halo 5. 

I'd prefer Fallout 4 and ANYTHING out of Valve besides Dota.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

I guess you have to be really into their first party exclusives cause I'm definitely not feeling exited about any of this.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I guess you have to be really into their first party exclusives cause I'm definitely not feeling exited about any of this.

lol there's the comment I expected from you

I'm as equally unexcited

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

SYPHON FILTER REBOOT!!!!!!!!!!! :D B)

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

lol there's the comment I expected from you

I'm as equally unexcited

Really? I thought it was rather mild, maybe it comes with age: Even a Misanthrope becomes less bitter and acidic and just passively disregards stuff instead.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'd prefer Fallout 4 and ANYTHING out of Valve besides Dota.

E3, Half life 3 http://twitpic.com/883afv/full HL3 probably wont be announced though.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Somebody is peeved about this somewhere.

Awmg a new WipEout game! So sad to see Studio Liverpool  is no longer involved. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Ahhh..i see what you did there.. ^_^ (regarding the image)

great news for console users, but "Come on" , release a game version for PC god damn :angry:  , its 2014 for fudge sake!

ninja hates PS4 :ph34r:

Details separate people.

thats it?! I was expecting some gate crashing news like they always say they have. this is just the usual CARP. (spelled purposefully) I was hoping for maybe some new hardware not just games and re-boots.

Lets pray that microsoft goes hard core with Halo 5 news. that will destroy anything sony has to offer.

and also some F4 would be nice. :)

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

thats it?! I was expecting some gate crashing news like they always say they have. this is just the usual CARP. (spelled purposefully) I was hoping for maybe some new hardware not just games and re-boots.

Lets pray that microsoft goes hard core with Halo 5 news. that will destroy anything sony has to offer.

You jest but that's not only not unreasonable but quite doable when you're not bound by artificial barriers made by greedy companies.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Exactly what new hardware would Sony talk about? The PS4 just came out in November and they launched the slim Vita in the US the other day. Morpheus is a long ways off and they already announced it so there isn't anything you could realistically expect them to announce hardware wise.

Haven't there been a bunch of 108060 games for the PS4 already?

Haven't there been a bunch of 108060 games for the PS4 already?

108k? Now that'd be nice!

-------

Current Rig

-------

Uncharted? Colour me interested. I always liked Uncharted.

It also means its time for Halo 5 to show off a trailer. 

Hopefully a trailer similar to Halo 3's. Because we need some hype, and hype is always good.