North Korea releases report on United States Human Rights Abuses

Askew
"The US is a living hell as elementary rights to human existence are ruthlessly violated"

Coming from North Korea, that's as daft as Hitler pointing fingers at some other person talking about human rights.

Dear North Korea,

Stop being passive aggressive pussies and either fight or shut up.

Love, The USA

There are some key points that needs to be addressed, though. Come on US gov, stop letting North Korea actually make valid points, you're making us look bad.

well, look who's talking. at least obama hasn't executed any of his family members yet.

He let his brother live in a hut in a poverty stricken part of Kenya.

Same thing when you think about it.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Yeah I actually really want to go there to see for myself what it's like. I imagine it's not great, but I don't think it's half as bad as we are told especially if you were raised there.

It actually seems like quite a beautiful country with lot's of potential, but obviously other countries don't wan't to co-operate with them as it stands, as a dictatorship.

Hopefully tensions between north and south subside, so we can see something good come out of it all. Not all dictators are bad, hopefully there will be a good one in the family, Kim Jong Un doesn't seem as bad as his predecessors but I doubt he will be the one to bring reform. I was watching a doc recently that showed them bringing in teachers from the US and UK to educate students and allowing limited access to the internet, of course under the watchful eye of 'minders', but it's progress.

All we see on western media is a warmongering North Korea, I'm not necessarily saying Kim Jong Un is a peace saint, I don't know what's on his mind right now. But it is a delicate matter that needs critical thinking, every "news" on the media needs to be taken as a grain of salt. 

Stop being passive aggressive pussies and either fight or shut up.

There are some key points that needs to be addressed, though. Come on US gov, stop letting North Korea actually make valid points, you're making us look bad.

No bro! not funny, war is a horrible thing to wish. :(

Like thats gonna happen anytime soon haha.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

All we see on western media is a warmongering North Korea, I'm not necessarily saying Kim Jong Un is a peace saint, I don't know what's on his mind right now. But it is a delicate matter that needs critical thinking, every "news" on the media needs to be taken as a grain of salt. 

No bro! not funny, war is a horrible thing to wish. :(

True true but hey at least we can rest assured their water rockets won't make it out of their country right?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

True true but hey at least we can rest assured their water rockets won't make it out of their country right?

lol water rockets :lol:

cool gifs BTW I always enjoy your gifs.

However the immediate danger of these rockets "not affecting" us directly in America, I fear we cannot say the same for our brothers in South Korea or Japan. Even for "cheap" rockets such as theirs, sure there are ways to intercept them mid-air.

If I've learned something in my life is that the only thing we can be sure/certain of it's death. Nothing is certain... sorry for my english btw lol

"The first time he bowled, Kim Jong-il scored a perfect 300, according to North Korean media. Similarly, in his first-ever round of golf, he had five hole-in one holes for 38-under par round.

The account of his death was just as mythic. His obituary in state media called him the "illustrious commander born of heaven," and on Wednesday, KCNA said a Manchurian crane spotted in the city of Hamhung circled a statue of Kim Il Sung for hours before dropping its head and taking off toward Pyongyang. The crane is a traditional Korean symbol of longevity.''

Fuck North Korea, they brainwash their citizens into thinking that the western world is evil.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

If you read the actual report that was released you will realise that mostof it is quite accurate. Americans will obviously defend America no matter what since that is what they are brainwashed to do.

Not true, and please don't stereotype

although it has clear signs of being propaganda a lot of what is said is true, wire taping increasing divide between the rich and the poor, poor gun laws  north Korea is right,  and our goverment sanctions against them are only hurting the people who have no control over their government.

it is sad... 

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

tumblr_mpe7sl6Ppg1qhjcgto1_250.gif

Mmhmm... Canada's looking like a mighty fine place to live to avoid all this conflict.

Canada_your-Best-Choice_CITREC1.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

"The first time he bowled, Kim Jong-il scored a perfect 300, according to North Korean media. Similarly, in his first-ever round of golf, he had five hole-in one holes for 38-under par round.

The account of his death was just as mythic. His obituary in state media called him the "illustrious commander born of heaven," and on Wednesday, KCNA said a Manchurian crane spotted in the city of Hamhung circled a statue of Kim Il Sung for hours before dropping its head and taking off toward Pyongyang. The crane is a traditional Korean symbol of longevity.''

Fuck North Korea, they brainwash their citizens into thinking that the western world is evil.

Same thing happens here.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

Same thing happens here.

Not even the same comparison really... not even close

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Saying that though, when was the last time the US was attacked by a North Korean terrorist? 

The CIA, MI5 kill and capture people 'off record' all around the world quite regularly, much of which we are aware of yet we agree with it because it is our best interests. Brainwashing occurs on both sides.

How would you know? As far as I'm concerned it's not 100% clear as to where the man himself even came from.

Why does it matter? He was intelligent enough and charismatic enough to take the presidency twice, and that in itself is a massive achievement.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Not even the same comparison really... not even close

Saying that the leader of a country is good at basketball when he actually sucks isn't comparable to saying that the leader of a country is good at golf when he actually sucks?

Really?

To be fair, we brainwash our citizens into thinking we walk on hallowed ground and the rest of the world is evil.  None of the hard points in the article are particularly untrue.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Saying that though, when was the last time the US was attacked by a North Korean terrorist?

The CIA, MI5 kill and capture people 'off record' all around the world quite regularly, much of which we are aware of yet we agree with it because it is our best interests. Brainwashing occurs on both sides.

there is a difference, we can disagree with our government and still be privy to our lives, north Koreans can't... They risk it.

Hail Sithis!

Saying that the leader of a country is good at basketball when he actually sucks isn't comparable to saying that the leader of a country is good at golf when he actually sucks?

Really?

I gave a silly example, there are much more serious examples of this sort of thing. Just do a quick search.

Hail Sithis!

To be fair, we brainwash our citizens into thinking we walk on hallowed ground and the rest of the world is evil. None of the hard points in the article are particularly untrue.

yeah, it's all under the guise of 'patriotism' but us internet folk know it's bullshit and have the right to express it, something north Koreans can't do. They have no knowledge of the outside world and can't voice an opinion.

Besides, the majority of brainwashing that is done in this country is done through politically motivated news media outlets that choose agenda over factual reporting. Simply turning off the television and getting news from credible online sources will easily solve that (another luxury that north Koreans don't have)

Stupid people are easily persuaded, that's how these businesses operate.

Hail Sithis!

there is a difference, we can disagree with our government and still be privy to our lives, north Koreans can't... They risk it.

Even that is a fairly recent change by histories standards, my point was that we still practice murder without trial, whichever way it is spun.

North Korea doesn't have a government, neither did European countries as they were developing, and we did things far worse than what N. Korea is doing now.

well, fucking DERP!!!  the difference between NK and America is that most US citizens have been saying what this report claims for the better half of the last 3 years,  none of them (as far as we know) got locked up or executed for it, but just try and say something similar as a citizen in NK and see what happens to you.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I gave a silly example, there are much more serious examples of this sort of thing. Just do a quick search.

North Koreans won't fight against Kim Jong because they don't know they're being fucked over.

Americans know we're being fucked over and still won't do anything. Our government actively kills hundreds to thousands of people a day, both guilty and innocent, and none of them get tried for crimes against humanity. Even at the more local level, the police beat and kill people and get paid vacation.

I'd say we're in the worse position.

Even that is a fairly recent change by histories standards, my point was that we still practice murder without trial, whichever way it is spun.

North Korea doesn't have a government, neither did European countries as they were developing, and we did things far worse than what N. Korea is doing now.

murdering it's own citizens that voice opposition, operating prisons that starve and torture people to death, it's not exactly green acres...

I'm not saying the US is a shining star, because we have committed despicable acts in times of war and on our own citizens through our police state but not at all on the scale that north Korea has done.

Hail Sithis!

well, fucking DERP!!!  the difference between NK and America is that most US citizens have been saying what this report claims for the better half of the last 3 years,  none of them (as far as we know) got locked up or executed for it, but just try and say something similar as a citizen in NK and see what happens to you.

The same thing was happening in England under Queen Victoria, in the grand scheme of things that wasn't that long ago. N. Korea is a developing country and no one is agreeing with what they do, but in comparison to other countries past and present they are actually fairly timid.