North Korea releases report on United States Human Rights Abuses

Askew

well, fucking DERP!!! the difference between NK and America is that most US citizens have been saying what this report claims for the better half of the last 3 years, none of them (as far as we know) got locked up or executed for it, but just try and say something similar as a citizen in NK and see what happens to you.

^dis guy

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

The same thing was happening in England under Queen Victoria, in the grand scheme of things that wasn't that long ago. N. Korea is a developing country and no one is agreeing with what they do, but in comparison to other countries past and present they are actually fairly timid.

give examples of 1st world developed countries that have committed similar crimes to humanity on a scale larger than Korea? Excluding the axis powers in the great war and world war 2 in the last hundred years?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

give examples of 1st world developed countries that have committed similar crimes to humanity on a scale larger than Korea? Excluding the axis powers in the great war and world war 2 in the last hundred years?

China and Russia are the first that spring to mind, do you really need me to go into that?

Wikipedia is your friend ;)

Incarceration_rates_worldwide.gif

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

China and Russia are the first that spring to mind, do you really need me to go into that?

Wikipedia is your friend ;)

I was more or less speaking of countries that are not evil now but we're less than one hundred years ago. Russia and China have always been messed up!

Hail Sithis!

I was more or less speaking of countries that are not evil now but we're less than one hundred years ago. Russia and China have always been messed up!

Well then you are limiting me to countries that were part of the Axis then, because the modern definition of developing countries is a recent term. Well, I could bring up the estimates for the amount of African slaves that died in the US and all that but I don't want this to turn out to be one of these 20 page threads were no reasonable conclusions are made.

I think you are assuming that I am pro North Korea for some reason when I am far from it, but recent events actually suggest North Korea is on the turn and actually improving more than anything, I am just giving credit for that. It's far from perfect, but look at China under Mao Zedong compared to now, things can change very rapidly. In terms of crimes against humanity based on numbers North Korea is far from the worst offender, again it's propaganda that leads most people to believe this... It's not always the government that is the enemy. I would honestly feel safer in N. Korea than in some parts of Central Africa or the Middle East.