i want to build a pc for streaming i asked someone about the parts and they said that it was too weak for my needs

vuki2143
Go to solution Solved by vuki2143,

Thanks to everyone who awnsered i will either hire someone to build a pc or ask the person who i mentioned i asked about my componets to help me find better components (sorry if i spelled anything wrong english is not my first language)

What are you planning on streaming? Gameplay? Or just a webcam?

The GT 1030 isn't really ideal for gaming and lacks NVENC support making it a poor choice for a streaming PC. 

Those Armageddon power supplies are really bad, don't buy them. 

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

yeah, you need a better GPU like a 1060 6GB is kinda minimum for streaming properly, and also agree with the above,  dont cheap out on the PSU. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Most streamers are running at least a GTX1080 and 8-core processors. The 3600 is good for gaming, but most of the six-core Ryzens can and will get a bit toasty with a stock cooler.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

So this pc is using older parts nothing really wrong with that just an odd choice.

What is wrong:

Psu is a bomb will kill your system

Very low end board will work for a 6core but not more

Both cases have NO airflow basically completly blocking the fans from getting air due to the solid front

Gt 1030 is a display adapter it wasnt a gaming gpu when it came out 5 years ago and forget about streaming entirely

Basically what you have here is a low quality office computer

Thanks to everyone who awnsered i will either hire someone to build a pc or ask the person who i mentioned i asked about my componets to help me find better components (sorry if i spelled anything wrong english is not my first language)