Cleaning house...

Pick up some cheap parts and assemble small form factor pc's eg a bitfenix prodigy with a 2500k and appropriate mobo and a 280x

Sell them as brand new gaming systems, you could custom the case with art ( if it your thing)

I'm sure they'd sell

I'm not sure investing more to sell what I have is a good idea.

Spoiler

I think I'll keep my 2 bitcoins for a while though. Who knows what they'll be worth in 10 years !!

They will be worth nothing... Sell them now or wait a month or 2. Bitcoin is dieing.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

They will be worth nothing... Sell them now or wait a month or 2. Bitcoin is dieing.

Were you saying that in October 2013 ?

Spoiler

I would buy the GPUs and use them for folding, but I'm low on dosh at the moment, and shipping to Europe would cost a small fortune.

Were you saying that in October 2013 ?

No. If someone said I will hold them for 10 years then, I would have said "They are going to be worth nothing in 10 years. Wait a month or 2 then sell."

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

I already have a badass pc!! Why would I need 2 ?

Why not sell your 2 BTC and invest in more miners and then get more money?

The price has cut in half on this miner from a month ago:

http://www.amazon.com/AntMiner-S1-DUAL-Bitcoin-OVERCLOCKED/dp/B00I0F4IMI/ref=sr_1_16?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1399333356&sr=1-16&keywords=bitcoin+miner

http://www.amazon.com/AntMiner-S1-DUAL-Bitcoin-OVERCLOCKED/dp/B00I0F4IMI/ref=sr_1_16?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1399333356&sr=1-16&keywords=bitcoin+miner

I never looked into sha currency. How's it going right now? How mucch could that miner provide?

Spoiler

Im in the same boat but with only a singular 270, think i might just put it in my parents rig tho

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

That listing doesn't even show a pic of an S1. You can also get them for $227 from Bitman, why would you use a shady amazon listing?

That said, there is a reason they are getting very cheap.....

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

That listing doesn't even show a pic of an S1. You can also get them for $227 from Bitman, why would you use a shady amazon listing?

eh.... I don't know, it was just the first thing to come to mind. :/

Yea I probably won't jump on a sinking ship.

Spoiler

You can post things in the classifieds... Just need 100 posts, which you have, and take pics with your ID and Date on them in the same pic as the item, for proof of ownership.

My recommendation - sell each GPU individually. Also, please be forth write and let people know you mined on them for x time and were or were not OC'ed, etc. Some people do not want to by previous mining gear due to the strain. Could also sell the PSU's, but they can get they can get pricey to ship due to weight. Then mobo, cpu and some ram as a barebones kit...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

If you sell everything, try investing your BTC. Grab other coins when they're low, sell when they're high.

You can post things in the classifieds... Just need 100 posts, which you have, and take pics with your ID and Date on them in the same pic as the item, for proof of ownership.

My recommendation - sell each GPU individually. Also, please be forth write and let people know you mined on them for x time and were or were not OC'ed, etc. Some people do not want to by previous mining gear due to the strain. Could also sell the PSU's, but they can get they can get pricey to ship due to weight. Then mobo, cpu and some ram as a barebones kit...

Will do.

Spoiler

Will do.

How much do you sell 1 r9 280x ? i want one so much if cheap!!!!1 :P:)

How much do you sell 1 r9 280x ? i want one so much if cheap!!!!1 :P:)

Not in this thread plz.

Spoiler

How long did you mine with it? What coins what pool and how much btc did you get?

I think I'll keep my 2 bitcoins for a while though. Who knows what they'll be worth in 10 years !!

lol, nothing.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Sell all to me for... $50 CAD. I think $50 would be a great value for me.

Donate to the Folding Team :D

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

• 2 weeks later...

I already have a badass pc!! Why would I need 2 ?

Folding?

Or at least grab some of the GPUs and throw it in your rig and set them up for folding.

Folding?

Or at least grab some of the GPUs and throw it in your rig and set them up for folding.

No more space in my case. Already have 2 r9 290.

Spoiler