Dell doesn't want to sell you a computer

churn
1 hour ago, TrigrH said:

The聽7373X also has a聽225w cTDP, dell is just being difficult and for that reason they lose a sale.

RIP, HPE would likely allow that configuration. I have DL380's with 3x A40's in them with the 7713's. You have to pick the fan upgrade option, I think there might also be a heatsink upgrade also but I don't remember. You can also get sign off on out of spec power configurations form HPE so long as you supply what your ambient is and they will give it the yea or nah.

On 1/19/2023 at 5:26 AM, churn said:

A small business with technology needs is likely to need various tech items on a regular basis. Does Dell hate money?

Businesses usually have direct dealings with companies like Dell, they don't need to go through the website...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please聽馃え

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 hours ago, Sauron said:

Businesses usually have direct dealings with companies like Dell, they don't need to go through the website...

Or if they do go through the website, they have a business account, which would not be affected by this. If they order enough stuff, they can get a Premier account, which grants them access to discounts and other benefits.

This entire news post is a non-story, IMO. Especially the "But small businesses!" aspect.

For Sale:聽Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red聽- HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

20 hours ago, leadeater said:

But those Xbox Gift Cards are critical business purchases, think of all the business functions that could not operate without the ability to buy them

They were essential, they were needed to pay off an unexpected tax debt.聽聽

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.聽 Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.聽聽