Is this some kind of joke or? wtf o_0

nokturrduk84

Just look at the prices, especially below: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000YDIA78/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

$736.09
+ $34.47
shipping for crappy keyboard. rofl :D

I own that keyboard & it's horrible. While gaming random keys will just stop working and the only way to fix it is to unplug the keyboard, not talking about how bad is the feeling of touch & some scratches keys already have.

lol the funny thing is, used ones also ain't below 100$. 105$ with minor cosmetic damage including scrapes and scratches & another deal with 125$ with "The backspace key and the number key 4,5,6 do not work."

I wouldn't even spend 10$ on this junk. It's the worse product I ever had.

And Razer tech support is very difficult to work with, and they told me they will not replace my product.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

It says $300 for me...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 new from $298.00

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It says $300 for me...

if you click "5 new from $298.00" & scroll down you will see "$736.09" & still 300$ is way to expansive for that thing, which is factory faulty.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

And yet people worship Razer as if it was a religion.

I don't know of anyone who worships it but I've never had any problems with my Razer gear nor have anyone I know.

if you click "5 new from $298.00" & scroll down you will see "$736.09" & still 300$ is way to expansive for that thing, which is factory faulty.

oooo now i see it...

thats stupid

i wouldnt pay more than $8 for a shitty razer keyboard like this

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I don't know of anyone who worships it but I've never had any problems with my Razer gear nor have anyone I know.

I attend a school full of people that buy stuff based on looks and not performance. Not attacking Razer, however.

yeah I know also people who worship Razer.

Just look at the ratings of this keyboard & still such expansive. It's even not funny :|

by the way, I had their mouse too "Lachesis" died after an year.

INB4 razer sucks... xD but dam Razer never been cheap..

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A39NZCZH378AIO

OMFG Ok please:

"Ghibli Japan HINODE" Japanese quality. Our Japanese staff will send you with care. We trust it carefully. For us, all staff is a non-smoking person. Storefront

Also a PS4 for 800 dollars wtf?

And Xbox one for almost 900....

WTF This ''company'' is one big piece of scamming shit.

Interested in Business and Technology

usually ships within 1-3 weeks LOL. That's nothing special on amazon though, sometimes you find ridiculous prices like that, especially on discontinued items.

Good job. You're all bashing Razer because of a discontinued product that's overpriced on an online retailer.

Since you guys don't like Razer (seems like it's one of the edgy things to hate on), what do you recommend?

i just replaced that crappy thing with my new k70 the other day

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I attend a school full of people that buy stuff based on looks and not performance. Not attacking Razer, however.

Makes sense, just saying though, I haven't really had any problems.

I really don't understand all this Razer hype. To be honest Apple and Razer are so alike, they both sell overpriced, mostly low quality technology. Apple put fancy packaging on their products and Razer put fancy packaging on their products and market it to 13 year olds. Sadly there are probably some Razer fans who would spend $500 on crappy keyboard. What ever happened to the days where everyone had a Logitech gaming keyboard and they were all the hype.

thats wonky, i've got: new from $298.00 3 used from $105.00 on my trip over.

I really don't understand all this Razer hype. To be honest Apple and Razer are so alike, they both sell overpriced, mostly low quality technology. Apple put fancy packaging on their products and Razer put fancy packaging on their products and market it to 13 year olds. Sadly there are probably some Razer fans who would spend $500 on crappy keyboard. What ever happened to the days where everyone had a Logitech gaming keyboard and they were all the hype.

"All this Razer hype" in a thread full of Razer bashing on the back of some scam-artist on Amazon?

I see far more people criticize Razer than I see worship or even praise them.

"All this Razer hype" in a thread full of Razer bashing on the back of some scam-artist on Amazon?

I see far more people criticize Razer than I see worship or even praise them.

I just don't understand why people buy Razer products, they are more expensive, they aren't great quality, they love to make up fancy new technologies that are supposed to help you game better (Razer game booster) and they spend all their money on packaging and not actually on the product.

I just don't understand why people buy Razer products, they are more expensive, they aren't great quality, they love to make up fancy new technologies that are supposed to help you game better (Razer game booster) and they spend all their money on packaging and not actually on the product.

TT eSports, QPad, Feenix, Gigabyte, Roccat, Steelseries, Gamdias, Tesoro, Mad Catz, Genius, Sharkoon, Zalman...

Can you tell me how Razer's mark-up compares to any of those companies?

Can you tell me how Razer's failure rate compares to any of those companies?

Can you tell me how Razer's packaging-to-product cost ratio compares to any of those companies?

I also wonder whether you've ever pondered why people buy products from any of those companies? If not, then why not?

TT eSports, QPad, Feenix, Gigabyte, Roccat, Steelseries, Gamdias, Tesoro, Mad Catz, Genius, Sharkoon, Zalman...

Can you tell me how Razer's mark-up compares to any of those companies?

Can you tell me how Razer's failure rate compares to any of those companies?

Can you tell me how Razer's packaging-to-product cost ratio compares to any of those companies?

I also wonder whether you've ever pondered why people buy products from any of those companies? If not, then why not?

Lets do a quick keyboard comparison... Say we have under $100 to spend on a gaming keyboard. 

CM Storm QuickFire XT - $89

Genuine Cherry MX Red switches

N key roll-over

Removable cable

Extra key caps

USB and PS/2

Steel backplate  

Razer Blackwidow 2014 Edition - $99

No Cherry switches just Razer made ones

10 key roll-over

No removable cable

No extra key caps

USB only

As you can clearly see by avoiding Razer we can pay less and actually get more. Also a while ago I got a Razer mouse as a gift and it only took 2 weeks before it broke, so I had to pay shipping to send it back to Razer and they took ages to send me a new one. Anyway when I got it back it broke again and I just gave up a bought a Logitech G700s which is just an amazing mouse. And my keyboard is an IBM model M from 1988 and it still works great today and its well over 20 years old.

Lets do a quick keyboard comparison... Say we have under $100 to spend on a gaming keyboard. 

CM Storm QuickFire XT - $89

Genuine Cherry MX Red switches

N key roll-over

Removable cable

Extra key caps

USB and PS/2

Steel backplate  

Razer Blackwidow 2014 Edition - $99

No Cherry switches just Razer made ones

10 key roll-over

No removable cable

No extra key caps

USB only

As you can clearly see by avoiding Razer we can pay less and actually get more. Also a while ago I got a Razer mouse as a gift and it only took 2 weeks before it broke, so I had to pay shipping to send it back to Razer and they took ages to send me a new one. Anyway when I got it back it broke again and I just gave up a bought a Logitech G700s which is just an amazing mouse. And my keyboard is an IBM model M from 1988 and it still works great today and its well over 20 years old.

And what if I want the additional macro keys, USB pass-through and audio pass-through that you conveniently deleted from the Blackwidow's feature list?

Meanwhile, we have the Das with a smaller feature list than either of them, coming in at $139, or even better, the Feenix Autore for $169, whose marketing spiel makes Razer look positively modest about their products.

Again, Razer are no worse than many of the companies I mentioned above. Why is it Razer specifically that seems to upset you so much?