Is this some kind of joke or? wtf o_0

nokturrduk84

And what if I want the additional macro keys, USB pass-through and audio pass-through that you conveniently deleted from the Blackwidow's feature list?

Meanwhile, we have the Das with a smaller feature list than either of them, coming in at $139, or even better, the Feenix Autore for $169, whose marketing spiel makes Razer look positively modest about their products.

Again, Razer are no worse than many of the companies I mentioned above. Why is it Razer specifically that seems to upset you so much?

Yes they are. Selling the defective products is very bad behaviour & especially if it's hell overpriced. And they don't even replace them with new one (I doubt all lycosa are defective & they physically can't find without defective ones). Plus as I already said, I had Razer Lachesis & it lasted only year. Judging how bad quality they have from my (& not only my) experience & how overpriced they are it makes us to hate this company & never touch their products again. Just look at the feedback in ratings, you'll see what I'm talking about.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

And what if I want the additional macro keys, USB pass-through and audio pass-through that you conveniently deleted from the Blackwidow's feature list?

Meanwhile, we have the Das with a smaller feature list than either of them, coming in at $139, or even better, the Feenix Autore for $169, whose marketing spiel makes Razer look positively modest about their products.

Again, Razer are no worse than many of the companies I mentioned above. Why is it Razer specifically that seems to upset you so much?

I really don't know anyone who would pay more money and sacrifice Cherry key switches just to get a USB and audio pass through. And I'm not really aware of brands like Das and Feenix, so I guess they can just join the list of overpriced low quality products just like Razer. The main reason why I dislike Razer so much is because there products are such low quality, like I previously mentioned I had to pay shipping to get my Razer mouse replaced twice and waited months and months. If the mouse cost $30 then I might not be so angry but it cost $120.

I really don't know anyone who would pay more money and sacrifice Cherry key switches just to get a USB and audio pass through. And I'm not really aware of brands like Das and Feenix, so I guess they can just join the list of overpriced low quality products just like Razer. The main reason why I dislike Razer so much is because there products are such low quality, like I previously mentioned I had to pay shipping to get my Razer mouse replaced twice and waited months and months. If the mouse cost $30 then I might not be so angry but it cost $120.

It's still mechanical, it just uses Kailh switches, which I've yet to see any actual evidence of being inferior to Cherry (beyond one picture of a broken yellow switch which seems to be everywhere).

As for your mouse, it's too small a sample size to be able to say anything. Understandably it'd put you off buying anything Razer, but for every story like yours, I hear of others using a Deathadder or Naga after getting a couple of faulty Logitech, Corsair or Steelseries mice.

Yes they are. Selling the defective products is very bad behaviour & especially if it's hell overpriced. And they don't even replace them with new one (I doubt all lycosa are defective & they physically can't find without defective ones). Plus as I already said, I had Razer Lachesis & it lasted only year. Judging how bad quality they have from my (& not only my) experience & how overpriced they are it makes us to hate this company & never touch their products again. Just look at the feedback in ratings, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Okay. N is the rating on Newegg, A is the rating on Amazon.

Blackwidow - N: 5/5 A: 4/5

Blackwidow Ultimate - N: 5/5 A 4/5

Blackwidow Tournament - N: N/A A: 4/5

Deathstalker - N: 4/5 A: 4.5/5

Deathadder - N: 4/5 A: 4/5

Naga - N: 4/5 A: 4/5

Naga Hex - N: 4/5 A: 4/5

Ouroboros - N: 4/5 A: 3.5/5

Mamba - N: 3/5 A: 3.5/5

Taipan - N: 4/5 A: 4/5

Imperator - N: 4/5 A: 4/5

Abyssus - N: 4/5 A: 4.5/5

Somehow if Razer were selling defective products (beyond the usual), I think their ratings would be significantly lower. As for the Lycosa, you realize it's not Razer trying to sell it for $100+, right? In fact, it's discontinued, which would explain why they wouldn't/couldn't replace it.

It's still mechanical, it just uses Kailh switches, which I've yet to see any actual evidence of being inferior to Cherry (beyond one picture of a broken yellow switch which seems to be everywhere).

As for your mouse, it's too small a sample size to be able to say anything. Understandably it'd put you off buying anything Razer, but for every story like yours, I hear of others using a Deathadder or Naga after getting a couple of faulty Logitech, Corsair or Steelseries mice.

I owned a Logitech G700 for about 3 years and didn't have a single problem and currently I have a Logitech G700s which I have had for about a year and its been great and still looks brand new. If you are happy with Razer then that's great but with my experience and observation of them I won't be buying any more Razer products and will defiantly not recommend them to anyone.

the only razer I've ever owned were the goliathus I kinda liked them but I liked the corsair m200 mouse pad better. (or was it the m400 forgot which)

Live your life like a dream.

well, i guess you need something to reach and scrach that itch on your back :rolleyes: . GO RAZOR GO! :D

scratch back with cyanide pin! ninja assasination method :ph34r:

Details separate people.

Just look at the prices, especially below: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000YDIA78/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

$736.09

+ $34.47 shipping for crappy keyboard. rofl :D

I own that keyboard & it's horrible. While gaming random keys will just stop working and the only way to fix it is to unplug the keyboard, not talking about how bad is the feeling of touch & some scratches keys already have.

lol the funny thing is, used ones also ain't below 100$. 105$ with minor cosmetic damage including scrapes and scratches & another deal with 125$ with "The backspace key and the number key 4,5,6 do not work."

I wouldn't even spend 10$ on this junk. It's the worse product I ever had.

And Razer tech support is very difficult to work with, and they told me they will not replace my product.

You know that the sellers wich are like 300+ ain't razer right?

it are just random scam "companies"

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A39NZCZH378AIO

OMFG Ok please:

Also a PS4 for 800 dollars wtf?

And Xbox one for almost 900....

WTF This ''company'' is one big piece of scamming shit.

How is it a scamming company? Just because they overprice products doesn't mean they are scammers. No one said to buy their products.

I know someone who had a Logitech gaming mouse and loved it, up until the mouse quit working completely. I guess that means Logitech makes low quality products and I should rant about how I hate them on a forum.

Not sure why people bother paying attention to products on Amazon not sold by Amazon directly. Crazy prices, longer shipping times, less reliable, etc.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

And yet people worship Razer as if it was a religion.

Because their marketing is so great, they can cover up all their faulty peripherals with more PA.

There are more worshipers (who don't even own razer) than people who owns them. (At least that's how it is here in my country.. goddamn bandwagoners)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Welcome to Razer overpriced peripherals.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

I have one of those gathering dust on top of a wardrobe, the keys wear through until it's just clear plastic with no black/colour on them lol.

POS keyboard, it cost more new than my current mech did!