LTT Forums Microsoft Edge - Google sign in is broken for me

I am trying out Edge and every other website is working great but when I come here and attempt to sign in using Google like I signed up it says "something went wrong" - it's not the end of the world but either it's an issue on my end I'd like to fix or it's an issue server side you might want to fix. If it's something on my end I have no idea what or why 😄

Ryzen 5 5600x @ 5GHz - RTX2060 OC'd - MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX 2 - Noctua D15-s - Corsair Crystal Series 680x - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3333GHz - 2x 1080p Monitor @ 75Hz - 3TB Crucial MX500 SSD's - Corsair RM750x PSU - 500GB Crucial P2 M.2 NVME SSD - Arctic MX-4 TIM - Too many fans, not enough screws.

For anybody reading this after the fact I managed to fix it, I used chrome to sign in and linked my Microsoft acct, Steam, Discord etc then went to Edge and tried to log in, Google didn't work, Microsoft didn't work, Steam didn't work but I was finally able to get in using Discord, something is quite broken.

Ryzen 5 5600x @ 5GHz - RTX2060 OC'd - MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX 2 - Noctua D15-s - Corsair Crystal Series 680x - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3333GHz - 2x 1080p Monitor @ 75Hz - 3TB Crucial MX500 SSD's - Corsair RM750x PSU - 500GB Crucial P2 M.2 NVME SSD - Arctic MX-4 TIM - Too many fans, not enough screws.

Just now, Jonny_hikingferal said:

For anybody reading this after the fact I managed to fix it, I used chrome to sign in and linked my Microsoft acct, Steam, Discord etc then went to Edge and tried to log in, Google didn't work, Microsoft didn't work, Steam didn't work but I was finally able to get in using Discord, something is quite broken.

See if you have any updates for Microsoft Edge. If so, do those. If that doesn't work then try re-installing Microsoft edge.

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

-> Moved to Forum Bugs and Issues

Please use this forum for any issues you encounter on forum.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I've made some changes to our configuration recently which I think might reduce the chances of experiencing login errors - please let me know if you continue to experience them.

HTTP/2 203