*UPDATE*The devil is back....with nemo fins,enter the first custom 295x2

So now I don't have to even get an apartment with a sauna, instead just this, I do believe its the first of its kind in the PC side of things, GPU with a built in sauna :D

even if the gpus run fine, im sure that your room, hell the rest of your house will heat up a lot.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i guess you can say... it's packing heat !! AAWWWW YEAH!

and i thougt my 680 sli could get hot...

thank god it's not going to be in most peoples budget haha,
you could achieve monsterlike things with this thing :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUU... they are doing the name justice.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Wow... if I had the money getting one of these would be awesome, a reference version would be awesome too though. 4x 8-pin connectors... that card will be "hell" I guess they named this card correctly. Hopefully someone's house doesn't burn down because of the Devil... which is jammed into this product. Imagine getting two of these... 8x 8pin 4-way Crossfire extreme system right there baby. You better have liquid nitrogen on hand... lol.

attachicon.gif

He WANTS you!   

how does that devil close his mouth, those teeth would go straight into his gum. firstworlddevilproblems i guess.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

4X8 pin.  wtf!

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

i was hoping that one of the board partners put a 240mm rad on this monstrosity

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

And to think i was saying holy balls when powercolour released a 256mb 9800 Pro a life time ago and it took the performance crown. wow have we come a long way. 

front.jpg

2 of these and an FX9590 :P

How DARE you suggest such a thing. Not cool man, just not cool

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

haha good pun

Listen if you care.

overclock them too?

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

gonna get me 2 of those #hellyeah

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

This is beyond liquid nitrogen, this is "use Pluto as a heatsinc" optimised. Pluto the asteroid i meant, I don't enjoy eating or even seeing fried dog meat....  :lol:

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

God, it's so annoying reading all those "Gosh, it's going to burn down your house" and "Better open up an extra Power Plant for that card" posts, you guys rode those jokes into the ground so hard, let em go, they want to rest.

I´m optimistic that this Cooling Solution will be able to cool that card, Water Cooling is not the be all and end all, there are still Tower Cpu Coolers that can compete against AIO's.

I agree, that cooler looks like it has more surface area than a 120mm radiator.

Mother-effing four 8-pin connectors? Prepare to pay a shitload of money on your electrical bill!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

just dont touch the boat....

ninja can swim over seven seas in an hour :ph34r:

Details separate people.

Wow, look, a helicopter that is on fire

Oh no its  GPU

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

• 3 weeks later...

some mor info for this devilish card 

The Devil 13 Dual Core R9 290X is built with carefully-design Platinum Power Kit and ultra-efficient thermal design. It consists of massive 15-phase power delivery, PowerIRstage, Super Cap and Ferrite Core Choke, providing the stability and reliability for such high-end graphics solution. To qualify for Devil 13, it utilizes efficient trio fan design with Double Blades, two pieces of large die-cast panel, total 10pcs of heat pipes, and enormous surface of aluminum cooling fin, achieving a perfect balance between thermal solution and noise reduction. We add several features which are gamers exclusive. The Devil 13 backlighting glows a bright red color with the logo pulsating slowly, delivering exceptional outlook; the Dual BIOS button design allows germs to pursuit extreme performance in the easiest way; 4 units of 8 pin PCI-E power connector draw more power, offering constant and stable power input. What's more, to honor Devil 13 users, we bundle our latest Devil 13 with the most top-notch gaming mouse, the Razer Ouroboros. We believe our Devil 13 users are deserved to have the best.

PowerColor_Devil_13_R9_290X_03.jpg

Turbo Timer & Double Blades

Except Devil 13 Dual Core R9 290X, we're going to demo our patent pending device, Turbo Timer, which is designed to keep the graphics card cooler running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off. Furthermore, for the revolutionary fan design Double Blades, we're going to show you how it works to generate most airflow than other fan designs. 

PowerColor_Devil_13_R9_290X_02.jpg

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

Studies have shown that global warming has peaked since the release of the R9 290x. Scientists worry about the implications of a crossfire 295 set-up and polar bear officials have been pushing for a ban of said cards around the globe.

some mor info for this devilish card 

The Devil 13 Dual Core R9 290X is built with carefully-design Platinum Power Kit and ultra-efficient thermal design. It consists of massive 15-phase power delivery, PowerIRstage, Super Cap and Ferrite Core Choke, providing the stability and reliability for such high-end graphics solution. To qualify for Devil 13, it utilizes efficient trio fan design with Double Blades, two pieces of large die-cast panel, total 10pcs of heat pipes, and enormous surface of aluminum cooling fin, achieving a perfect balance between thermal solution and noise reduction. We add several features which are gamers exclusive. The Devil 13 backlighting glows a bright red color with the logo pulsating slowly, delivering exceptional outlook; the Dual BIOS button design allows germs to pursuit extreme performance in the easiest way; 4 units of 8 pin PCI-E power connector draw more power, offering constant and stable power input. What's more, to honor Devil 13 users, we bundle our latest Devil 13 with the most top-notch gaming mouse, the Razer Ouroboros. We believe our Devil 13 users are deserved to have the best.

Turbo Timer & Double Blades

Except Devil 13 Dual Core R9 290X, we're going to demo our patent pending device, Turbo Timer, which is designed to keep the graphics card cooler running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off. Furthermore, for the revolutionary fan design Double Blades, we're going to show you how it works to generate most airflow than other fan designs. 

thanks for the extra information, i just added it to the OP.

Listen if you care.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested to see how the weird fan design does getting enough air flow through that massive heatsink.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

This one will run at 95C. Guaranteed.

94°C