*UPDATE*The devil is back....with nemo fins,enter the first custom 295x2

More info thanks to @lizart951

some mor info for this devilish card 

The Devil 13 Dual Core R9 290X is built with carefully-design Platinum Power Kit and ultra-efficient thermal design. It consists of massive 15-phase power delivery, PowerIRstage, Super Cap and Ferrite Core Choke, providing the stability and reliability for such high-end graphics solution. To qualify for Devil 13, it utilizes efficient trio fan design with Double Blades, two pieces of large die-cast panel, total 10pcs of heat pipes, and enormous surface of aluminum cooling fin, achieving a perfect balance between thermal solution and noise reduction. We add several features which are gamers exclusive. The Devil 13 backlighting glows a bright red color with the logo pulsating slowly, delivering exceptional outlook; the Dual BIOS button design allows germs to pursuit extreme performance in the easiest way; 4 units of 8 pin PCI-E power connector draw more power, offering constant and stable power input. What's more, to honor Devil 13 users, we bundle our latest Devil 13 with the most top-notch gaming mouse, the Razer Ouroboros. We believe our Devil 13 users are deserved to have the best.

PowerColor_Devil_13_R9_290X_03.jpg

Turbo Timer & Double Blades

Except Devil 13 Dual Core R9 290X, we're going to demo our patent pending device, Turbo Timer, which is designed to keep the graphics card cooler running for a pre-specified period after the PC powered off. Furthermore, for the revolutionary fan design Double Blades, we're going to show you how it works to generate most airflow than other fan designs. 

PowerColor_Devil_13_R9_290X_02.jpg

The devil song thanks to elric(yes i know its for a different gpu but deal with it):  

PowerColor-R9-295X2-Devil13-1.jpgNemo.jpg

Lol the little fins on the fans, in case you are wondering what they actually do, they are for reducing the dead zone, see the center mass of the fan has a motor, that motor doesnt cool down anything so these little fins sort with that, it doesnt completely disappear however the dead is undoubtedly reduced.  Anyways each fan is 100mm which is pretty big so make sure your case is wide.

PowerColor-R9-295X2-Devil13-3.jpg

Ok two things can be found from this picture, its a triple slot and well do i really need to tell you what else is there, yes people 4 bloomin 8pins, holy crap. Also apprently "only" 3 of the 4 8 pins is required but if you if you want walls to the balls performance then add that extra one. Also warn your electric company that they might need to divert a power station for the gpu.

PowerColor-R9-295X2-Devil13-2.jpg

I like this backplate. I have no idea if its reference pcb, i have no idea about the meat and veg or the clocks, hell it might not even have hawaii gpus in it, god can only hope that its dual gt 705. 

http://videocardz.com/50434/powercolor-radeon-r9-295x2-devil13-requires-four-8pin-power-connectors

PowerColor-Radeon-R9-295X2-Devil13.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

why just why that things going to burn down your house...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

why just why that things going to burn down your house...

Dont underestimate the power of nemo fins.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

DAMMIT I WAS WRITING THE ARTICLE JUST NOW

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Dont underestimate the power of nemo fins.

ill hold you to that when temps come out

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

DAMMIT I WAS WRITING THE ARTICLE JUST NOW

aww shucks, sorry m8

Listen if you care.

ill hold you to that when temps come out

linus can tell you that size isnt always a major factor in life.

Listen if you care.

linus can tell you that size isnt always a major factor in life.

nono its not that but there was a aio on the gpuu for a reason, a fan cooled version isnt going to be able to handle it in my opinion

Specs

This one will run at 95C. Guaranteed.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

nono its not that but there was a aio on the gpuu for a reason, a fan cooled version isnt going to be able to handle it in my opinion

three nemo fans, with that massive fin array, it isnt do too badly, remember those are 100mm fans. It will be fucking hot but still at least there is an alternative if you cant use a aio.

Listen if you care.

This will consume the same amount of power you use in a year in 1 hour.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Will be interesting to see if they managed to keep the temps down with aircooling, and holy shit 4 8 pins.

those fans tho... lool

4 8 pin connectors?! wow

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

wow 4 8pins for power, that thing has more power inputs that my PSU has cables for it

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

wow 4 8pins for power, that thing has more power inputs that my PSU has cables for it

my psu shits out 650watts and it only has 3 pins, this is mad.

Listen if you care.

my psu shits out 650watts and it only has 3 pins, this is mad.

mine craps 750w still i feel the ax1500i wouldn't be enough to power that SoB

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

im interested in how those fans would sound, (not talking about how loud, im talking about the kind of sound)

Go to : http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-r9-270-benchmark-review,3769-6.html and check out "PowerColor PCS+ AXR9 270X 2GBD5-PPDHE R9 270X 2 GB"

Very glad to see AMD allowing its partners to go nuts with designs, unfortunately Nvidia doesn't allow partners to alter the reference designs for its dual GPU cards & the Titan.

Innovation is always welcome.

The downside to AMD giving the AIBs freedom to mess around is that AMD offers zero support for these kinds of things. If an AIB goes too far out of spec they're on their own to support it. The designs aren't as crazy as the old ATI days (anyone remember when AIBs like Powercolor and Sapphire would make their own dual-GPU cards and have to create their own drives for them?) though so that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.

So dual Hawaii XT chips CAN be aircooled...Well wadaya know.

The downside to AMD giving the AIBs freedom to mess around is that AMD offers zero support for these kinds of things. If an AIB goes too far out of spec they're on their own to support it. The designs aren't as crazy as the old ATI days (anyone remember when AIBs like Powercolor and Sapphire would make their own dual-GPU cards and have to create their own drives for them?) though so that doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.

AMD does offer warranty on its GPUs no matter how "custom" the design is. Nvidia only provides warranty on products that pass the green-light program. Which is why MSI made the 780 TI lightning but never got to sell it.

Some guy is going to buy 2 of them to put them in crossfire...............and bring about the end of this world.

Isn't one 8 pin pci-e power connector able to output 150W? So the potential max TDP could be 600W, plus 75W from the pci-e lane it self. 675W?

Please tell me if i am wrong. No tell me that i AM wrong. 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

AMD does offer warranty on its GPUs no matter how "custom" the design is. Nvidia only provides warranty on products that pass the green-light program. Which is why MSI made the 780 TI lightning but never got to sell it.

Do they now? I know in the past if AIBs went too crazy AMD (or at least ATI at the time) would basically tell them they're on their own for a lot of things.