*UPDATE*The devil is back....with nemo fins,enter the first custom 295x2

Holy crap.... 4 eight pin power connectors.... Should I buy a nuclear generator to power this thing?

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

It seems that TUL Corporation under its brand PowerColor plans to present to the market a new solution series Devil13, which as you may recall present performance products for the most demanding users . This weekend , the network has information that the manufacturer will offer perhaps the most productive version of the graphics accelerator Radeon R9 295X2.
image-5390_5367A86F.jpg

PowerColor Radeon R9 295X2 Devil13, will require additional power through four connector 8 -pin PCI-E Power will be the first solution on the market with such a scheme of arrangement of the connectors of this type. With so many connectors , the card will receive a huge amount of electricity and has a significantly enhanced overclocking .
image-DA68_5367A86F.jpg
image-DDDC_5367A86F.jpg

PowerColor Radeon R9 295X2 Devil13 takes three expansion slots on the motherboard , and it rear its launch, this graphics card is equipped with backplate . Cooling system itself is made up of huge aluminum radiator , several copper heat pipes with a larger diameter , three 100 mm fan and another metal jacket a line with a traditional black and red. Four connector 8 -pin PCI-E Power located on the edge of the circuit board.
image-5997_5367A86F.jpg
image-A006_5367A86F.jpg
As regards the technical characteristics of PowerColor Radeon R9 295X2 Devil13, it is currently known only that the card used for several basis AMD Hawaii XT cores with a total 5760 stream processor , 8 GB memory and dual 512 - bit bus . Unfortunately, the frequency characteristics of the adapter has not yet been announced.

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

You're a little late.

Wow dem connectors! I would've pu them in a 2x2 orientations rather than 1x4 but that's me. :P

The  cooler looks really beefy but i am still kinda suspicious since the reference one is just so beast already! Also, those fans again! i don't like them. :D

who cares...

You're a little late.

Le link pls.

who cares...

I think the refference design will run cooler

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Le link pls.

I'm on mobile right now. I'm sure you'll find it.

You're a little late.

sorry if im but i didn't find it

Wow dem connectors! I would've pu them in a 2x2 orientations rather than 1x4 but that's me. :P

The  cooler looks really beefy but i am still kinda suspicious since the reference one is just so beast already! Also, those fans again! i don't like them. :D

This is not the finished card it's still a prototype.Im shure the will change the fans and  factory OC the card.Well genthemean whether you like it or not, you are probably looking at the fastest graphics card on the planet.

Gigabyte Aorus pro z390 :Intel Core I5 9600K RAM:Kingston HyperX 16 GB: Asus gtx 1070 Ti AE : WD Black SN 750 ,500 GB Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Kingston Fury HyperX 120 GB, Hitach 500 GB : Corsair RM750x :Colorful Raynor G1 AOC C24G1  Razer Kraken TE Bassilisk Ultimate ,Ornada Chroma

sorry if im but i didn't find it

This is not the finished card it's still a prototype.Im shure the will change the fans and  factory OC the card.Well genthemean whether you like it or not, you are probably looking at the fastest graphics card on the planet.

No problem. ;)

I don't like the fans, They looks so small and helpless! :D

who cares...

my bad i was looking for a powercolor and the sources are different. 

Looks like it would snap the slot.

They might do what Asus has done in the past and that is to include a plastic stand that you put into an unused PCI-E slot that will allow the card to rest on it so it doesn't flex as much.  I would be worried about the connector failing when the card starts to flex under heavy load.  Not to hate on AMD, but this card is going to kick out a ton of heat.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

No problem. ;)

I don't like the fans, They looks so small and helpless! :D

with this set of small and large blades... i with you on this one.

They might do what Asus has done in the past and that is to include a plastic stand that you put into an unused PCI-E slot that will allow the card to rest on it so it doesn't flex as much.  I would be worried about the connector failing when the card starts to flex under heavy load.  Not to hate on AMD, but this card is going to kick out a ton of heat.

no it was gigabyte that did that, it barely helped, the only bracket ive seen which has worked it the one in the zalman ms800, its ugly but it works well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

God, it's so annoying reading all those "Gosh, it's going to burn down your house" and "Better open up an extra Power Plant for that card" posts, you guys rode those jokes into the ground so hard, let em go, they want to rest.

I´m optimistic that this Cooling Solution will be able to cool that card, Water Cooling is not the be all and end all, there are still Tower Cpu Coolers that can compete against AIO's.

It will be able to cool the card... just the amount of heat that it will have to expel would be tremendous...It would be kinda funny to see someone strap Noctua NH-D15s to those things...

Le link pls.

Oh god, please refrain from that disgusting language here.

1349968931642.jpg

I only have two words about this obscene card and the four 8-pin connectors... holy balls!

The R9 295X2 reference is great because it blows the majority of the heat outside of the chassis. This card will keep it inside the case. Not good unless you have great airflow.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

2 of these and an FX9590 :P

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Am i right in thinking those four eights pins can draw 1000w?  :o

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

2 of these and an FX9590 :P

Dual AX1500i  :lol:

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

If these lava warm chips can be aircooled.

Then i have to give them a cookie

If it runs on 94 Celcius x 2 = 198 celcius, i have to give them a hug

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

So now I don't have to even get an apartment with a sauna, instead just this, I do believe its the first of its kind in the PC side of things, GPU with a built in sauna :D

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4