I am new to the forum and not to the content.. but...

PIXELATED0000

I am kind of interested to see a yearly blooper edit where it should the messups and bloopers of the year. Is that possible now that he is operating on a higher level than most youtubers?

5 minutes ago, PIXELATED0000 said:

I am kind of interested to see a yearly blooper edit where it should the messups and bloopers of the year. Is that possible now that he is operating on a higher level than most youtubers?

Hi! First of all welcome! 

i mean it would be pretty funny to watch however i would say it’s unlikely because just the shere volume of content they create, they would have to sift through literal life times worth of footage for a video like that. Not saying they won’t do it, just it being unlikely, however if you really like such videos there are always the :“Linus drops things“ videos that are just hilarious.

6 minutes ago, PIXELATED0000 said:

They do post some of these as Behind the Scenes that are Floatplane exclusive content.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

A lot of blooper-style content just stays in the published videos. Witness Jake's multiple unsuccessful attempts to say the word "overprovisioning" in today's video with the minivan. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

there fans on youtubers that cut videos in like doping items for 8 minutes kinda thing

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Pretty much what you get when you pay to support. Floatplane has exclusive videos almost weekly. Most times they are extended cuts, BTS and sometimes reactions by staff to videos.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It would be six hours of Linus dropping things

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

It would be six hours of Linus dropping things

This is probably why they don't put out blooper reels, it would give DBrand too much material for their own products...

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

3 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Pretty much what you get when you pay to support. Floatplane has exclusive videos almost weekly. Most times they are extended cuts, BTS and sometimes reactions by staff to videos.

Not that kind of BTS though.

37 minutes ago, ImorallySourcedElectrons said:

Not that kind of BTS though.

Unless you mean Korean boyband, you will need to clarify.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv