LTT Store Shipping Times

Azuryn

Okay so mine took 54 days since order date till me getting my items in Australia. That's longer than aliexpress purchases.

Kinda disappointed in the shipping speed tbh. It took 11 days to fulfill the order from order date plus another 43 days on that since fulfillment.

Good quality stuff, don't get me wrong... shipping price ($44 AUD) and speed (54 days) sucks

• 2 weeks later...

For everyone's information I have put in a ticket and the response was that nothing can be done tell the three week mark has been met which ok. But I thought I would post an update so on January 16 shipment was at Shipment Data Received today is the 29 still on the same message. I did have a delay on my first order which was about 6 days tell it started to move but I have seen posts of others that got shipped after mine and are well on there way. I also ordered a couple other things from Canada different company's on the 18th and already have the items standard shipping.

On 1/19/2023 at 8:28 PM, Joshndroid said:

Okay so mine took 54 days since order date till me getting my items in Australia. That's longer than aliexpress purchases.

Kinda disappointed in the shipping speed tbh. It took 11 days to fulfill the order from order date plus another 43 days on that since fulfillment.

Good quality stuff, don't get me wrong... shipping price ($44 AUD) and speed (54 days) sucks

I finally ordered the backpack just on 2 weeks ago, they processed it really quickly (I assume label was created next day) but ever since then Wizmo is saying "Scanned at Terminal" and Asendia is saying "Shipping Information Received". I thought I may have ordered in a decent time (post Christmas spending slump) but looks like they are still getting smashed. Not holding my breath in getting it before my work trip on the 27th of Feb but you never know. 

Last time I ordered a hoodie, lanyard & water bottle Customs decided to open my bottle up and inspect it, but still door to door to Sydney, Aus was just over 3 weeks. 

Disclaimer: Not blaming LTT - this is a Wizmo and the fact I live thousands of KMs away... wouldn't have ordered a $500 AUD backpack if I didn't trust these guys!

First 3 rules of IT:

1. Reboot it first 

2. Never skip the simple stuff when troubleshooting

3. Never believe the user

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

• 2 weeks later...

I have another ticket in but even if there wasn't a delay in shipping times for the wave i am in which there is and I know that the label has been printed for over a month. First couple orders had a number of days from label created to actually moving but over a month and one reply I got in a previous ticket was that it had left there hands and nothing they could do next one said that someone must have printed a label for some reason because it wasn't time for this wave to go out and to wait and sorry for the inconvenience so I guess there is still training going on which ok they have new people that started but If I didn't know I would ask before I sent a answer not just write what I thought. Sorry for how some of this might sound but It still seems like there is still a lot of improvement needed. Ive been trying to be nice but its getting harder and harder.

On 2/1/2023 at 10:48 AM, McFez said:

I finally ordered the backpack just on 2 weeks ago, they processed it really quickly (I assume label was created next day) but ever since then Wizmo is saying "Scanned at Terminal" and Asendia is saying "Shipping Information Received". I thought I may have ordered in a decent time (post Christmas spending slump) but looks like they are still getting smashed. Not holding my breath in getting it before my work trip on the 27th of Feb but you never know. 

Last time I ordered a hoodie, lanyard & water bottle Customs decided to open my bottle up and inspect it, but still door to door to Sydney, Aus was just over 3 weeks. 

Disclaimer: Not blaming LTT - this is a Wizmo and the fact I live thousands of KMs away... wouldn't have ordered a $500 AUD backpack if I didn't trust these guys!

Alrighty - Backpack was delivered this morning. 

Door to door it was around 23 days which is within the target of 14-28 days however the whole tracking/ shipping process is a nightmare. 

Wizmo is a joke of a service that provides no details whatsoever on the package(according to them my parcel is still in California).. ended up having to use a 3rd party tracker to work out who would be taking my parcel next and where to track it. 

I know LTT only choose their initial provider and its on Wizmo/Asendia to work with their "partners" for the whole delivery chain but surely a company like DHL that can provide end to end service would be a better option.

I feel like I am extremely lucky that my backpack got here at all and in one piece and I am loving it, but the actual shipping process is a nightmare.

tracking1.jpg

tracking2.jpg

tracking3.jpg

Tracking4.png

First 3 rules of IT:

1. Reboot it first 

2. Never skip the simple stuff when troubleshooting

3. Never believe the user

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

21 hours ago, McFez said:

I know LTT only choose their initial provider and its on Wizmo/Asendia to work with their "partners" for the whole delivery chain but surely a company like DHL that can provide end to end service would be a better option.

I wonder how they'd do if they used Shipstation like a ton of other creators do. I've purchased things from two other creators that used SS and honestly it was super seamless.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)