best amd cpu for 780ti

I want to know the best cpu from amd for a 780ti the best for a buget build

8350 or higher, but a budged 780Ti build? Are you sure you are using the correct word here? A build with a 780 Ti is not a budget build.

EDIT: Do you have a mobo already?

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

>budget build

>780Ti

>AMD CPU

wat.

If you're interested in a 780Ti, pair it with a Intel i5/i7.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

8320 a

>budget build

>780Ti

>AMD CPU

wat.

If you're interested in a 780Ti, pair it with a Intel i5/i7.

There's nothing wrong with a 8320 and a GTX 780Ti, it's perfectly fine.

8320 a

There's nothing wrong with a 8320 and a GTX 780Ti, it's perfectly fine.

There is nothing wrong with an AMD CPU and a 780Ti in essence, but you could argue that if you need a 780Ti you will also be using apps and playing games that need a great CPU. (I am not saying that the 8320 or 8350 would be a bottleneck)

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

There is nothing wrong with an AMD CPU and a 780Ti in essence, but you could argue that if you need a 780Ti you will also be using apps and playing games that need a great CPU. (I am not saying that the 8320 or 8350 would be a bottleneck)

A 8320/8350 is a great CPU to go with a 780Ti, simple.

I'll say a overclocked 8350 or a 9590 if you really wanna go extreme. But for a budget build, pick a 8350 and overclock it.

8350 or higher, but a budged 780Ti build? Are you sure you are using the correct word here? A build with a 780 Ti is not a budget build.

EDIT: Do you have a mobo already?

I got it for free well somthing like that :)

Do you already have the mobo?

If so, get the 8350 and OC it, don't get any "9xxx", they're just higher binned 8350's.

If not, why AMD? would you consider Intel? If so, the 4670k is a great choice :)

A 8320/8350 is a great CPU to go with a 780Ti, simple.

Depending on usage a I5 /I7 with a 780 (non Ti) could bring more performance. You cant always guarantee that 8 or 4 treads will be used, you can guarantee that one will be used. That's all i wanted to point out.

Spoiler

Simple, get the i3-4130. Better performance than any AMD FX in gaming 90% of the time and leaves you with an upgrade path.

Do you already have the mobo?

If so, get the 8350 and OC it, don't get any "9xxx", they're just higher binned 8350's.

If not, why AMD? would you consider Intel? If so, the 4670k is a great choice :)

Sur i will try intel but i must check things maybe i will change to intel

And if i change what is the best military theamed mobo for an i5 4th gen

For a military themed mobo the first thing that comes to mind is a Sabertooth

The Asus Sabretooth line, they tend to work out great on military themed builds.

that would be a asus z87 sabertooth

P_500.jpg

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Just grab what's cheap since you're on a budget. Why not snag a decent Z97 board and couple it with a i5-4670k.

Simple, get the i3-4130. Better performance than any AMD FX in gaming 90% of the time and leaves you with an upgrade path.

Proof if any?

\

Proof if any?

Check every benchmark you can find. I am sure most of them will validate. That or dig through my old posts for some, I don't feel like grave digging tonight.

@tank12up 

BUY ALL THE SABERTOOTHS!

Too expensive and out of my buget how about a gyphoon for a vangard d87

Too expensive and out of my buget how about a gyphoon for a vangard d87

Yeah, but do you want to OC? if you do, Sabertooth is your only option if you want full sized ATX, the Gryphon can OC as well, but the Vanguard can't.

Just something to keep in mind.

Yeah, but do you want to OC? if you do, Sabertooth is your only option if you want full sized ATX, the Gryphon can OC as well, but the Vanguard can't.

Just something to keep in mind.

Thanks for the help i will post the full specs of the pc i will buy soon