Monitor for Gaming!

MrYuriy

What monitor do YOU use for Gaming in specific? Vote in the Poll!

I'm sure you do other tasks with your monitor, but I'm talking gaming in particular.

I structured the poll in a particular way. It's that way on purpose; I know there are other choices, other sizes, other resolutions, etc. But this poll is to help me decide.

Once you vote, please post and state your opinions on your monitor! Such as, do you have any problems with color? Do you see any blur? Do you use multiple monitors? Etc. Post your specific models!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

What monitor do YOU use for Gaming in specific? Vote in the Poll!

I'm sure you do other tasks with your monitor, but I'm talking gaming in particular.

I structured the poll in a particular way. It's that way on purpose; I know there are other choices, other sizes, other resolutions, etc. But this poll is to help me decide.

Once you vote, please post and state your opinions on your monitor! Such as, do you have any problems with color? Do you see any blur? Do you use multiple monitors? Etc. Post your specific model

Where is 24" 1920x1200?

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Where is 24" 1920x1200?

Oops. Although I stated that I structured the poll a certain way, and I know there's going to be missing choices - this was not one of them!

I added a 4th choice for this. Though it's Other, I want you describe what it is.

No possible way I can have every choice, or else each question would have 500 answers.

I don't use a monitor for gaming. I use a Samsung 40" 1080p tv currently.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I have a 29'' and i love it, Y U NO HAVE 2560x1080 AS ALTERNATIVE?!

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

24 inch 1920x1080p BenQ GL2450HM. TN panel and love it. 2ms response and 60Hz refresh rate.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

21.5" old hannsg 1080p that i have to use a vga to dvi adapter for...  love it but if you bump the connector the screen goes purple or green xD

I you want to the LG34UM95 can be run at pseudo 5:4 at 1720x1440 which would be 20.5 screens, you could run 2 and just quad that, but just make sure you have the horsepower.

I was originally going to do 5x1 eyefinity but I'd rather have a larger size than multiple smaller screens.

I don't know how splitting the monitor into 2 screens (x4 if you get 2) will work with Nvidia as surround is limited to 3 screens(c'mon Nvidia!) unless you get a quadro card which will have no problem with this but an equivalent 780ti quadro card is about 5 grand!... Not worth it unless you do some serious 3d and rendering work, I do do that but never had issues with geforce cards and they're cheaper...

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

I'm waiting for the rog monitor to come out. Right now I'm using a crappy 2 year old 1080p 60hz TN panel. Got the 780 Ti for the 1440p 144hz goodness.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

mostly on my "I dunno how many inch" but it's a dell 1400x900 that came with the studio hybrid I bought back then.

but if my wife is playing and I want to play on my 2560x1440's ips.

Live your life like a dream.

Great results so far guys! Keep it going.

I'm going to be buying 2 monitors tomorrow.. The outcome of this poll will have a big pull on which route I go. So far, it looks like I'll (still) not be enjoying 144Hz, as it looks like I'll be going with a 60Hz IPS panel. Currently looking at a couple models from Dell and ASUS.

Now guys, since the poll is much alive - lets add another level. Post some of the models you guys recommend.

I will be very appreciative and I will take every single recommendation into consideration!

Hey guys & gals, I have a final question for you. As helpful as you've been, I must ask for one more opinion!

So, is there that much of a quality loss if I go with a 27" IPS over a 24" IPS, since I will be going with 1080p? Main function, as mentioned, is gaming.

What do you guys think? Those of you who have experience with 27" IPS panels, especially those who have experience with both 27" and 24" IPS panels, please tell me your thoughts! Will be highly appreciated.

I'm a very picky shopper, and this is the only thing that I've yet to decide on! I'm definitely going IPS (thanks everyone!), now the only thing I need some thoughts and info on is what size.

PS: I would love to go 1440p (screw 4K, too early) but I just cannot afford (or at least don't want to budget that much for this) x2 24" 1440p IPS panels. So please no "get 1440p you loser!" comments, or anything along those lines. :P

1920x1080 22 inch monitor (forgot if TN or not. Probably TN).

Am thinking of getting something better somewhere in the future. Pretty far though, as 1080p still is rockin' hot for me. :D

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Nobody wants to help me with my question I asked in my post above this one? :(

Why is there no Crying emoticon? This one  ---»  :'(