Black shaft screwdriver position tracking

reaperman197
2 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

Any new updates for you? Mine is still at "shipment departed terminal"

My one says the exact same. No updates in the last 3 days. Asendia still says "Sunday, November 27, 2022 10:24 PM. Shipment Information Received" I'm starting to think it still hasn't been sent as surely by now it would have made it to another tracking point.

Only update I do have is after 6 weeks support got back to me and we'll... They might as well not have. All I got was a "black shaft screwdrivers are delayed for 2-4 weeks but it looks like yours has been collected now" and attached the tracking link. 

Delayed for 2-4 weeks he says after it was delayed over 6 weeks. I might as well have asked the homeless guy down the road, he would have been just as useful. Honestly I don't get why everyone seems so happy that LTT has an internal support team rather than contracting a support company, when the support gives out replies like that.

38 minutes ago, reaperman197 said:

My one says the exact same. No updates in the last 3 days. Asendia still says "Sunday, November 27, 2022 10:24 PM. Shipment Information Received" I'm starting to think it still hasn't been sent as surely by now it would have made it to another tracking point.

Only update I do have is after 6 weeks support got back to me and we'll... They might as well not have. All I got was a "black shaft screwdrivers are delayed for 2-4 weeks but it looks like yours has been collected now" and attached the tracking link. 

Delayed for 2-4 weeks he says after it was delayed over 6 weeks. I might as well have asked the homeless guy down the road, he would have been just as useful. Honestly I don't get why everyone seems so happy that LTT has an internal support team rather than contracting a support company, when the support gives out replies like that.

Thank you for the prompt reply ! Looks like we are in the same (sinking) boat. My only hope is now, that Asendia is slow in updating the status. They even have a disclaimer saying that. At this point, I’m starting to think that Asendia is on par or even worse than LTT, regarding shipping and updates. However they do seem to be much quicker in answering when contacting support, like 2-3 working days. If I don’t get any updates, I’ll contact again Asendia CS on Monday. I’ll keep things updated as soon as I have new info. Thanks again ! Have a great weekend !

Edit:

After checking again, the initial info provided by Asendia CS, I'm starting to get worried. They claim that once the shipment has been sent by the seller, one is able to track it via their website. When doing so, same old status from November 27th: 

"Sunday, November 27, 2022 8:04 PM

Shipment Information Received" , even though Wizmo says it has been shipped. By now, we all know how "reliable" Wizmo is. Furthermore, I've checked the tracking number with the very reliable and accurate "Packages" app, no updates for 19 days, since the 27th of November. Last known entry "Incoming data delivery by the sender" and "Label Created" at 27 Nov 20:05. Scratch what I said earlier, I'll contact Asendia support right now !

Capture.JPG

Edited by Alex T88

Please update when you get a reply from them as it seems no one knows where these items are

31 minutes ago, reaperman197 said:

Please update when you get a reply from them as it seems no one knows where these items are

Of course ! 100%. As soon as I get an update, I'll post it right here.

If this helps at all, I ordered the wan hoodie deal on black Friday.

It took 7 days from

"Parcel Departed Terminal 11:56 pm Vancouver BC"

to get to.....

"Data received by Carrier 12:45 pm BELL CA"

If the same logic were to apply for the screwdriver (not saying it will)...I'd stop checking the tracking for a few days guys, we are not getting them anytime soon. 

If you want real bad news, said hoodie is showing that when it gets to the UK...its falling into the evil hands of Evri...so I'm never getting it!

My wave 2 black shaft STILL has not even started to ship. Like i don't have a shipping fulfillment email. I finally heard back from support and they said that they are still working on Wave 2. But in 3 or 4 days was their estimation for when Wave 4 black shaft should ship. 

What is going on? No real information given. Did a shipment from china fall into the ocean?

6 hours ago, dizzimure said:

My wave 2 black shaft STILL has not even started to ship. Like i don't have a shipping fulfillment email. I finally heard back from support and they said that they are still working on Wave 2. But in 3 or 4 days was their estimation for when Wave 4 black shaft should ship. 

What is going on? No real information given. Did a shipment from china fall into the ocean?

Wow ! That is simply unbelievable ! Honestly, I'm thinking that the update according to which my screwdriver has departed, is false, since Asendia the main carrier did not update any info regarding this aspect. As LTT CS has proven it's uselessness time and time again, I am waiting for Asendia CS to reply. I contacted them yesterday to know exactly if they have the package or not. Since the 13th of December, when I was notified on Wizmo that the parcel departed Vancouver, it is impossible not to have reached Los Angeles by plane. Even by automobile. 

It's 3am but I had to post an update. Finally after 30 days asendia has finally shown an update! "Saturday, December 17, 2022 9:53 PM

BELL CA 90201 US

Processed by US Carrier".

It has only taken 30 days (according to LTT support) to get from Vancouver to somewhere in California. Given its current pace I expect my screwdriver to arrive to me at about the same time as I expect the Titanic to be arriving in New York.

5 hours ago, reaperman197 said:

Finally after 30 days asendia has finally shown an update! "Saturday, December 17, 2022 9:53 PM

BELL CA 90201 US

Processed by US Carrier".

That's great. Even though, it seems that yours and mine left Vancouver at the same time, no updates for me. Either Asendia is slow at updating or mine got lost along the way. Asendia CS still haven't gotten back to me with a reply. 21 days later, still at label created, as far as Asendia is concerned. Appalling !

Capture.JPG

Wave 1 here, Asendia tracking started Nov 15, finally shows the package is in France !! 

hoping for a xmas miracle

1 hour ago, Jazzwise said:

Wave 1 here, Asendia tracking started Nov 15, finally shows the package is in France !! 

Just checked with the National Post office in my country, the final carrier of my parcel. What more could be said... 

Capture.JPG

Didn't think I needed to start a new thread but wave 3 got an email over a week ago that im guessing all black shaft wave three's are delayed they said should get shipping info in a week or so well has been 9 days no other updates so going with the 4 week delay i am now over 5 weeks.

1 hour ago, crostiger said:

Didn't think I needed to start a new thread but wave 3 got an email over a week ago that im guessing all black shaft wave three's are delayed they said should get shipping info in a week or so well has been 9 days no other updates so going with the 4 week delay i am now over 5 weeks.

Given the Holidays and how generally things move, at snail's pace, best case scenario for Wave 3 to be received is sometime in February, I believe. Hopefully. If your label has not been created yet, you are in for a very long wait, most probably.

Update on my side: 6 days later, after it departed Vancouver, I got a notification that it only got processed by Asendia in Bell CA. On the other hand, the small ratcheting screwdriver, which I ordered from Amazon because it includes 20mm bits, 20 pieces and is estimated to arrive on the 25th of January 2023, has already departed New York, en route to me. It will also get delivered, to me in person, by one of Aramex's partner couriers in my country. 20 dollars in total for shipping and taxes, no extra VAT, no extra nothing, when it arrives. Chances are, I'll get it by next week, or at most in the 1st week of January. Best case scenario for me to finally be able to pick up the LTT screwdriver from the post office, given the holidays and whatnot, is a month from now. Yep, as I stated in other threads/posts, 100% done with LTT store. They could sell immortality and I wouldn't buy it. Might rethink, if they'd open a warehouse or whatever in Europe. Otherwise, I'll avoid them like one would avoid the plague.

I'll keep this updated, as soon as I have new info. Good luck to you all !

Capture.JPG

Order #389635 
Placed on August 31, 2022 at 1:20 am
Wave 3 Black shaft screwdriver. 

Just got tracking number today, so looks like wave 3's are getting labels at least.

3 hours ago, Paceurface said:

Just got tracking number today, so looks like wave 3's are getting labels at least

Just another 2 months and you too might have your screwdriver or you might still just have a tracking number haha.

On 12/18/2022 at 3:53 PM, Jazzwise said:

Delivered in Paris this morning \o/

Black Shaft #376xxx

Ordered: Aug 30th

Destination: UK

Status: Clicking through the various tracking links now brings me to the EVRi page "We're expecting it".

Updates from LTT: 0

55 minutes ago, Sigma1 said:

Black Shaft #376xxx

Ordered: Aug 30th

Destination: UK

Status: Clicking through the various tracking links now brings me to the EVRi page "We're expecting it".

Updates from LTT: 0

If on Wizmo, the status is "Shipment Data Received/Data received by Carrier", that means the label for the parcel was created but they haven't shipped it yet. If they shipped it, Asendia is very slow at delivering/updating the status of the parcel. I presume that it gets delivered to the UK with Asendia and the final carrier is EVRi. They most probably have not received the parcel yet. Upon delivery they will update the status. It remains to be seen if it will be in a timely fashion. Depending on the exact status on Wizmo/Asendia there is also the possibility that the parcel was lost in shipping, as others have indicated. Anyway, if I were you, I'd contact LTT support via email. If you have confirmation that Asendia received the parcel, if that is the case, you can also contact their CS. They usually answer in 2-3 business days.

5 minutes ago, Alex T88 said:

Asendia is very slow at delivering/updating the status

Yep they really try their hardest to earn their 1.5 star rating.

6 minutes ago, Alex T88 said:

I'd contact LTT support via email

I'm going to give you some advice of what worked for me. I had 0 replies in 6 weeks from any of my 4 emails I sent over 5 weeks. 

What worked: sending 2 emails from 3 different email addresses at the same time. That seemed to work as less than a week later I had a reply. The reply was useless but it was a reply!

34 minutes ago, reaperman197 said:

I'm going to give you some advice of what worked for me. I had 0 replies in 6 weeks from any of my 4 emails I sent over 5 weeks.

Yeah, that is entirely unacceptable. Others have said that support was good for them. Which again, only stands to prove that it's broken since customers are not treated equally. For me, the experience was kind of the same. As I stated in another topic, first time I contacted them in spring, for a canceled order without a reason, they still have not answered to this day and most probably never will. In regards to the screwdriver, upon contacting them, they reached back 8 days later, providing inaccurate info. Given how they replied, they didn't even bother to check which wave I was in. At best, the work of amateurs. However it is the only way to get something from them, if they do get back. 

39 minutes ago, reaperman197 said:

Yep they really try their hardest to earn their 1.5 star rating.

Indeed. Really concerning when going through the deluge of negative reviews. Beats me why someone who keep themselves in high regard, in aspect to their professionalism and transparency and who trample on those who don't abide by the highest standards, would associate themselves with such a company.

12 minutes ago, Alex T88 said:

Beats me why someone who keep themselves in high regard, in aspect to their professionalism and transparency and who trample on those who don't abide by the highest standards, would associate themselves with such a company

💵💵💵💵. Why pay for a good delivery service when you can get the cheapest. And even better is if you can get the customer to pay the delivery cost for the better company and still use the cheap one. That's just free income

5 minutes ago, reaperman197 said:

Why pay for a good delivery service when you can get the cheapest. And even better is if you can get the customer to pay the delivery cost for the better company and still use the cheap one. That's just free income

That's the whole problem. It is by no means the cheapest. It is probably the cheapest for them, but definitely not for the paying customer. Well, it's pointless really. We can go on and about, nothing will change, not in regards to our orders/shipping. This has become a Sisyphean task. Or it was like this from the beginning and I didn't realize it. Can't wait to get the screwdriver, whenever that may be and be done with this. It has consumed way more time and energy for me, than I had ever anticipated. The only benefit for me is that I've encountered people who can take part in dialogue and be articulate, direct and polite at the same time. Which I thought was a thing of the past. 

Meanwhile, no updates for me, since the 19th of December. I'll keep this updated, if I receive new info, as always. I wish you all and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas ! Happy Holidays ! 

Thursday December 22nd it has arrived in UK & Customs Cleared. EVRi is still 'expecting', but expecting to collect on Saturday 24th December. Wish me luck, I hope that you all get a positive delivery update soon.

On 12/20/2022 at 1:03 AM, reaperman197 said:

Just another 2 months and you too might have your screwdriver or you might still just have a tracking number haha.

Just got an update yesterday that parcel was received by carrier. Should maybe get it sometime next week, so all hope is not lost!

Update: the parcel has finally left the Asendia facility and reached LAX, in order to be shipped to Europe. At snail's pace is a massive understatement.

Capture.JPG