Black shaft screwdriver position tracking

reaperman197

Just got an update that it arrived in Seattle Washington where it has been handed off to the United States Postal Service. 

Accepted at USPS Origin Facility - BLAINE, WA 98230 - December 5, 2022, 12:10 pm

In Transit from Origin Processing

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility - SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER - December 5, 2022, 1:25 pm

Your item arrived at our SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER origin facility on December 5, 2022 at 1:25 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Expected Delivery by

FRIDAY9 December 2022 by 9:00pm

Black shaft, order #376***, been sitting on "Label Created" since 11/27 as well. That makes it nine days now.

I've got to say, I've never had a store so blatantly mishandle their system. It's expected for a product to sit on label created for a day or two, but NINE days? That's just a terrible process. Most places have the label printer at the final stage of their packing line and that's where they click on the button to order a shipping label. The places that don't, print the label when they have the order in-hand and ready to test/pack.

I am a patient person and I had absolutely no problem waiting for my screwdriver. But now that it's been sitting on Label Created I'm peeved. It could have taken another month and I would have been fine had they not pulled this.

On 12/6/2022 at 10:09 AM, Trinnik said:

Black shaft, order #376***, been sitting on "Label Created" since 11/27 as well. That makes it nine days now.

I've got to say, I've never had a store so blatantly mishandle their system. It's expected for a product to sit on label created for a day or two, but NINE days? That's just a terrible process. Most places have the label printer at the final stage of their packing line and that's where they click on the button to order a shipping label. The places that don't, print the label when they have the order in-hand and ready to test/pack.

I am a patient person and I had absolutely no problem waiting for my screwdriver. But now that it's been sitting on Label Created I'm peeved. It could have taken another month and I would have been fine had they not pulled this.

Yeah, I'm with you. I actually had my bit order shipping label email come yesterday and I think will probably come before the SD. Wave 2 black shaft 372***

Day 11 the order has begun tracking. I'm in the US and it seems to have begun tracking across the border in Washington state. If I was to give the benefit of doubt I would say we didn't get tracking for getting through customs and it took over a week to get through that process. Not too unreasonable given the holidays but still ridiculous.

I guess we will see if LMG ever releases a statement on what is going on here. Was it negligence on their part or was it US customs that was the issue? That doesn't completely explain anyone with an order outside of the US. But it does seem that those people are getting their orders in less time than we are.

1 minute ago, Trinnik said:

was it US customs that was the issue

It's not. I'm in the UK and I have also been waiting 11 days, only my one is still waiting for LTT to hand the item to the currier.

4 minutes ago, Trinnik said:

I guess we will see if LMG ever releases a statement on what is going on here

It's been almost 6 weeks since wave 2 was due to be sent and the only statement LMG had made was stealth changing the text on the product page from. Black shafts MIGHT be latter than the dates for that wave. To black shaft screwdriver will be 3 to 4 weeks later than the expected dates for that wave (and they still couldn't manage to stick to that!).

Idk about anyone else but as a customer who ordered a black shaft screwdriver, I have never received an email updating me on the delay being changed.

LTT has had months in order to make a statement on what's going on. Even if LTT does what is it going to be. Trust me bro, we did everything we could.

It's been a week since my last post and since this thread is basically a shipment tracking party at this point, I'll update.

This is being shipped to east coast USA.

• 2022‑12‑04 In Transit with carrier 1:19 pm Tacoma WA
    • 2022‑12‑02 Parcel Scanned in Terminal 9:05 pm Tacoma WA
    • 2022‑12‑02 Parcel Departed Terminal 12:39 am Vancouver BC
    • 2022‑12‑01 Parcel Departed Terminal 5:29 pm Vancouver BC
    • 2022‑11‑30 Parcel Scanned in Terminal 9:42 pm Vancouver BC
    • 2022‑11‑26 Shipment Data Received 1:51 pm Vancouver BC
    • 2022‑11‑26 Data received by Carrier 5:51 am

10 hours ago, Trinnik said:

Day 11 the order has begun tracking. I'm in the US and it seems to have begun tracking across the border in Washington state. If I was to give the benefit of doubt I would say we didn't get tracking for getting through customs and it took over a week to get through that process. Not too unreasonable given the holidays but still ridiculous.

I guess we will see if LMG ever releases a statement on what is going on here. Was it negligence on their part or was it US customs that was the issue? That doesn't completely explain anyone with an order outside of the US. But it does seem that those people are getting their orders in less time than we are.

Thing that kills me about all of this....I'm some 3-4k orders ahead of you and you will probably have yours first. So much for rushing for the pre-order when your place in line means nothing at all. LTT loves to complain about massive companies dropping the ball and missing opportunities to do better. Well, maybe next time put a disclaimer that LTT is the same exact way? Turns out that we are just a smaller sample of the same nonsense that he prattles on about from Nvidia, or Intel, or any other larger company. 

Only update i can share at this point is that the post office still claims delivery is tomorrow. Fingers Crossed.

9 hours ago, Jenos_Idanian said:

Thing that kills me about all of this....I'm some 3-4k orders ahead of you and you will probably have yours first. So much for rushing for the pre-order when your place in line means nothing at all. LTT loves to complain about massive companies dropping the ball and missing opportunities to do better. Well, maybe next time put a disclaimer that LTT is the same exact way? Turns out that we are just a smaller sample of the same nonsense that he prattles on about from Nvidia, or Intel, or any other larger company. 

Exactly what is happening. I've already seen people with black shaft screw drivers, with a higher number order than mine ( I am 3750XX) who have gotten their items shipped or probably even received them. I am stuck at label created for 12 days now. This is ridiculous. Not to mention that Nick Light assured people a few weeks back, that even though they were batch printing order labels, parcels should ship in the correct order. Which is absolutely not what is happening. 

Honestly, it's obvious by now, that they don't give a f@ck. I don't think it's even 10, 15 of us, out of all the people who have problems and are writing their complaints on the forum. Out of the tens of thousands, we are a minority that they couldn't care less about. And this is shown in their ignorance of us and at least their lack of trying to provide an answer. They are as every greedy corporation out there, but with much worse logistics and CS. As long as they turn a profit, they couldn't care less. Support has proven it's uselessness, either by not answering back or answering late and/or providing unreliable information, their tracking system is busted, Wizmo is providing false information, at least in my case and basically nothing is happening. Already purchased the Wera ratcheting screwdriver which arrived in 2 days from Germany, to gift it for Christmas. Probably by Christmas 2023, the LTT screwdriver will have arrived.

Oh p,s,

Update. I still have not received the screw driver.

Yet! somehow the United States Postal Service's communication has been better than the rest of this experience so far.

Even though based on the time I am writing this the USPS will likely miss its delivery window I am still blown away how much better their updates along the way have been. This is the same USPS that if you search google for USPS issues in chicago you can learn about hundreds of thousands of missing pieces of mail either stolen or just delayed for weeks or months and has been so bad the fed has had to step in a few times.

• Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
    November 29, 2022

• Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
    BLAINE, WA 98230 
    December 5, 2022, 12:10 pm
  • Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
    SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER  
    December 5, 2022, 1:25 pm

• In Transit to Next Facility
    December 6, 2022

• Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
    SOUTHERN ME DISTRIBUTION CENTER 
    December 7, 2022, 1:35 am

• Departed USPS Regional Facility
    December 8, 2022, 5:25 am

• Arrived at USPS Facility
    MANCHESTER, CT 06042 
    December 8, 2022, 9:53 am

• Departed USPS Facility
    MANCHESTER, CT 06042 
    December 8, 2022, 10:53 am

CHICAGO IL LOGISTICS CENTER 
    December 9, 2022, 9:23 am

December 9, 2022, 11:17 am

• Moving Through Network

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

CHICAGO IL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

December 9, 2022, 12:02 pm

10 hours ago, Headword said:

Oh p,s,

Update. I still have not received the screw driver.

Yet! somehow the United States Postal Service's communication has been better than the rest of this experience so far.

Even though based on the time I am writing this the USPS will likely miss its delivery window I am still blown away how much better their updates along the way have been. This is the same USPS that if you search google for USPS issues in chicago you can learn about hundreds of thousands of missing pieces of mail either stolen or just delayed for weeks or months and has been so bad the fed has had to step in a few times.

• Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
    November 29, 2022

• Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
    BLAINE, WA 98230 
    December 5, 2022, 12:10 pm
  • Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
    SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER  
    December 5, 2022, 1:25 pm

• In Transit to Next Facility
    December 6, 2022

December 7, 2022, 1:35 am

December 8, 2022, 5:25 am

• Arrived at USPS Facility
    MANCHESTER, CT 06042 
    December 8, 2022, 9:53 am

• Departed USPS Facility
    MANCHESTER, CT 06042 
    December 8, 2022, 10:53 am

December 9, 2022, 9:23 am

December 9, 2022, 11:17 am

• Moving Through Network

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

CHICAGO IL NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

December 9, 2022, 12:02 pm

This whole thing is a joke. 

This is all I have for shipping info almost 2 weeks later.

• 2022‑11‑27

Data received by Carrier

7:00 pm

•  
    2022‑11‑27

Shipment Data Received

2:52 pm
    Vancouver BC

My label was created before you, but seems to have still not shipped out....I think that based on all the issues with the back pack and the screw driver as far as communication I am all done with LTT, I am going to vote with my wallet, no more merch, not watching any more videos. The company literally makes money off of harping on other companies that have dropped the ball or have screwed consumers and they can't even get basic shipping, communication and support down. How is this any different? It's not like we have flooded the forums with 20 different threads about this, there might be two or three. Drop some nonsense company line that at least lets us know that we are being heard. And curate the the threads more so that information can kept track of if that is an issue. OR just create a LTT announcement thread that we cannot flood with comments and have it fed from twitter. We could set up an RSS feed if wanted to and at least be able to keep track of the stuff coming down the pipe in that thread, whether it relates to our purchase or some other thing. I don't have twitter, or facebook, or insta. Again from all that they harp on all the social media, why would I then be like "Ya'know I should go create an account just so I can learn about a product they sell.....". Nah, this place is a time suck. I was underwhelmed with the Back Pack, might even switch back to my Herschel Tech Bag as its bigger. And I bet the screw driver will be the same thing.....Aight fellas, Im letting my disappointment come through so I am signing out, won't be back. Hope you all have good safe enjoyable lives, and that you get your shipments in a timely (somewhat) manner.

Update 😉 : 15 days since the label was created, the beginning of week 7 ( "may" delay 3-4 weeks ), order 3750xx, wave 2,  status: "Shipment Data Received 2022-11-27". Professionalism at it's finest. Keep up the great work, LTT !

5 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

15 days since the label was created, the beginning of week 7 ( "may" delay 3-4 weeks ),

Yep same here. Still nothing new. Accept from, in going to just start mass emailing them about it now from every email address I have. If that's how far I need to go to get any answer from them then that's fine by me. Hell if it comes down to it I still have a licence for an old mass email software.

On 12/8/2022 at 5:33 PM, mobiusrit said:

It's been a week since my last post and since this thread is basically a shipment tracking party at this point, I'll update.

This is being shipped to east coast USA.

• 2022‑12‑04 In Transit with carrier 1:19 pm Tacoma WA
    • 2022‑12‑02 Parcel Scanned in Terminal 9:05 pm Tacoma WA
    • 2022‑12‑02 Parcel Departed Terminal 12:39 am Vancouver BC
    • 2022‑12‑01 Parcel Departed Terminal 5:29 pm Vancouver BC
    • 2022‑11‑30 Parcel Scanned in Terminal 9:42 pm Vancouver BC
    • 2022‑11‑26 Shipment Data Received 1:51 pm Vancouver BC
    • 2022‑11‑26 Data received by Carrier 5:51 am

Probably my last update to this thread.  My black-shaft screwdriver arrived today, 2022-12-12. 

Again, that's East Coast USA.  You can see the timeline according to the shipper.

IMG_0105.png

2 hours ago, reaperman197 said:

Yep same here. Still nothing new. Accept from, in going to just start mass emailing them about it now from every email address I have. If that's how far I need to go to get any answer from them then that's fine by me. Hell if it comes down to it I still have a licence for an old mass email software.

I'm done with support at least for this year. If nothing happens until after the first week of January 2023, I'll contact support again. Otherwise, it's useless. No matter how many emails you write them, they simply don't respond or provide inaccurate info. 1 or 2 or 100 emails with erroneous information, still lead to the same result. So, as I said, it's pointless. 

4 hours ago, mobiusrit said:

Probably my last update to this thread.  My black-shaft screwdriver arrived today, 2022-12-12. 

Again, that's East Coast USA.  You can see the timeline according to the shipper

Nice. Picture looks really nice. How is the screwdriver?

3 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

I'm done with support at least for this year

I don't blame you. It's very soul sucking having them never awnser

2 hours ago, reaperman197 said:

Nice. Picture looks really nice. How is the screwdriver?

Waiting for my next project to kick off so I can really give it the business, but initial impressions are very positive.   The one thing that has kept me from really liking other ratcheting screwdrivers is the amount of wiggle/slop in the shaft.  This one has very little play.  The reviews you've seen from other youtubers appear accurate.  Best value?  probably not.  But still worthwhile, as long as it holds together for the rest of my life 😉

Update:

My screwdriver actually exists ! It has left the LTT facility !

" 2022‑12‑12

Parcel Scanned in Terminal

7:53 pm

Vancouver BC"

Given the Holidays and how generally slowly things move, in regards to the incompetent and inept National Post in my country, best case scenario, is that I will receive the screwdriver (actually I will get notified to go to one of their local offices to pick it up) in like a month from now. Better than nothing I guess. 

Still don't understand why LTT did not choose a different carrier, from Asendia. I've had countless parcels shipped from Los Angeles, with Aramex, DHL for instance, which arrived in 7-8 working days. Same taxes and delivery/handling fees. Delivered to my doorstep via one of their partner couriers in my country. The National Post Office, takes like 2-3 weeks to process and transport a parcel, from the capital city to my city. A 300 km distance. It's like in the Dark Ages. Literally someone could walk that distance faster than it takes them to deliver something. Ultimately though, this is not LTT's fault. Anyway, it is what it is. Hope that it will be smooth sailing from now on. I'll keep this updated, as soon as I get new info. 

Edit: New Update: 13:37 EET

"2022‑12‑13

Parcel Departed Terminal

12:30 am
Vancouver BC"

At long last things have started to happen ! If everything goes according to plan, it should depart LA, in the next few days for Europe and then for it's final destination. 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Alex T88

4 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

At long last things have started to happen ! If everything goes according to plan, it should depart LA, in the next few days for Europe and then for it's final destination

Wow mine 2. Haha it's taken so long and for some reason the tracking only updated in the last 2 hours despite being picked up hours before that. Picked up 12:30, looks like ours are in the same van haha

26 minutes ago, reaperman197 said:

Wow mine 2. Haha it's taken so long and for some reason the tracking only updated in the last 2 hours despite being picked up hours before that. Picked up 12:30, looks like ours are in the same van haha

Indeed :)). I think chances are pretty high for you to get it before Christmas, since you live in the UK. Well, as long as it's actually moving, all is good. A month or so, until I get it, won't kill me. Not getting my hopes up, but since it's that time of the year, who knows , a miracle might happen and I might get it earlier than expected 😉 .

My order has moved too!! I wouldn't get your hopes up for a UK delivery in time for Christmas. There are only around 10 postage days left and the royal mail are on strike for 4 of them! Still guys....PROGRESS 😄 

Thankfully I hadn't ordered it as a Christmas present so I'm not too worried about it getting here before then but, the sooner it gets here and I can finally see it's actually real the better. It could still be just an empty box haha

44 minutes ago, MrFlibble said:

My order has moved too!! I wouldn't get your hopes up for a UK delivery in time for Christmas. There are only around 10 postage days left and the royal mail are on strike for 4 of them! Still guys....PROGRESS 😄 

I thought it was DHL or some other courier who are usually quicker. If it's Royal Mail, then yeah, wouldn't get my hopes up either. Indeed though, we see progress !

@reaperman197 Any new updates for you? Mine is still at "shipment departed terminal" since the 13th. Nothing new. Not on Wizmo tracking, neither on Asendia. Heck, Asendia is still at "shipment info created" since the 27th of November. Probably, they are slow to update. But by now, the screwdriver should have definitely reached LA and probably even departed for Europe, if everything went according to plan. Anyway, I'll contact Asendia again, if nothing new shows up, by next week.