Black shaft screwdriver position tracking

reaperman197
1 hour ago, Alex T88 said:

Update: the parcel has finally left the Asendia facility and reached LAX, in order to be shipped to Europe. At snail's pace is a massive understatement.

Capture.JPG

Hate to break it to you, but mine has been on that since December 8th. Shipping to the Netherlands. Don't think it's gonna arrive anytime soon. image.thumb.png.a3c0fa74ea7ca718425053043f2121ff.png

IMG_20221224_030022.thumb.jpg.e1ef46d1bda21f93fada554c9c37ecf3.jpgWell it's not going to be in time for Christmas but it's cleared customs! Next is over to EVRi and so far everything I have had delivered by them has been handled quickly.

11 hours ago, JuiceGrape said:

Hate to break it to you, but mine has been on that since December 8th. Shipping to the Netherlands. Don't think it's gonna arrive anytime soon.

The status got an update for me, after I posted, "December 23, 21:10 PM, In Transit", which means it departed LAX. The update does not appear on Asendia, I checked the tracking number in the "Packages" app, which is very accurate. However, almost 3 weeks since December the 8th and no updates for you, that's not ok. I definitely suggest you contact support, there is a possibility your package has been lost in shipping, as unfortunately, it happened to others, who have also experienced similar delays in updates.

You can maybe try to check the status of the tracking number, with the final carrier of your parcel or on the app I suggested or on their website, https://parcelsapp.com/ . Good luck !

My order no is 389xxx and the label was created yesterday (23.12.2022). WiIl see how much more do i have to wait to get it.

2 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

The status got an update for me, after I posted, "December 23, 21:10 PM, In Transit", which means it departed LAX. The update does not appear on Asendia, I checked the tracking number in the "Packages" app, which is very accurate. However, almost 3 weeks since December the 8th and no updates for you, that's not ok. I definitely suggest you contact support, there is a possibility your package has been lost in shipping, as unfortunately, it happened to others, who have also experienced similar delays in updates.

You can maybe try to check the status of the tracking number, with the final carrier of your parcel or on the app I suggested or on their website, https://parcelsapp.com/ . Good luck !

I checked through that website and it shows a bunch of "in transit" messages until December 16th. Probably at customs somewhere. We'll see.

I did get a reply from support after 3 days, but they said it had to have been 4-6 weeks of nothing until they consider it lost. We'll see

Order #388***, black shaft, got my shipment notification on Dec 19.

Wizmo tracking says it left Vancouver on the 23rd, and UPS tracking expects it to arrive on the 27th (I live in the US).

Honestly? I knew what I was signing up for when I got it. I knew it was a pre-order. I knew the black shafts would take even longer, because they are pretty much made-to-order. I know they're a small company, still figuring out the massive undertaking of shipping hyped-up products.

When I placed the order, I was well-aware that it was an "it'll show up when it does" situation.

So I'm not mad, or disappointed. In fact, it'll be like a surprise present I forgot I was getting when it arrives. If you ordered it as an xmas present, I understand the frustration, but otherwise? I just forget about it, check my email and the forums once in a while, and once the screwdriver shows up in my mailbox, I will be excited to use it. Until then, 🤷‍♂️.

And a lesson to take away from all this? Pre-orders might not make the best time-sensitive gift.

My build: | CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.8 GHz Ryzen 5 3600 | CPU COOLER - Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti | MOBO - Asus ROG Strix X370-F Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero | RAM - GeIL RGB 2400 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 2x8GB | SSD - R.I.P. Corsair Force MP500 M.2 120GB Corsair Force MP510 M.2 960GB | CASE - Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Phanteks P500A RGB | PSU - Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550W | COOLING - Bunch of Rosewill 120mm fans | KEYBOARD - G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 | MOUSE - Cooler Master Devastator II MSI Clutch GM08 | MONITOR - Asus 27" VP279Q-P OC to 65hz, Gigabyte 27" M27Q 170Hz | OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

3 hours ago, Manmeyco said:

I knew it was a pre-order.

Luckily for them it was a back-to-back order. International laws and regulations stipulate that a preorder has to be delivered in the day of the scheduled release. Because that is the purpose of pre-ordering. Unless the seller can justify a delay. It was clearly not the case with the screwdriver. 

3 hours ago, Manmeyco said:

Honestly? I knew what I was signing up for when I got it. I knew it was a pre-order. I knew the black shafts would take even longer, because they are pretty much made-to-order. I know they're a small company, still figuring out the massive undertaking of shipping hyped-up products.

Since you had such valuable information, you knew exactly what was going to happen, you could have shared it with the rest of us from the beginning. Would have put a lot of doubts and frustrations to rest, caused by their lack of communication or misleading and inaccurate information. Funny though, that judging by their posts, even they did not know how over encumbered and complicated things will become for them. But, in hindsight, it is most important that we know for a fact what we signed up for.

This puts me at ease. I'll probably go now, and order the entire shop and be ecstatic if 10 years later I'll get a brick. 

On 12/25/2022 at 5:50 AM, Alex T88 said:

Luckily for them it was a back-to-back order. International laws and regulations stipulate that a preorder has to be delivered in the day of the scheduled release. Because that is the purpose of pre-ordering. Unless the seller can justify a delay. It was clearly not the case with the screwdriver.

You're right, back-order is the right term.

Since you had such valuable information, you knew exactly what was going to happen, you could have shared it with the rest of us from the beginning. Would have put a lot of doubts and frustrations to rest, caused by their lack of communication or misleading and inaccurate information. Funny though, that judging by their posts, even they did not know how over encumbered and complicated things will become for them. But, in hindsight, it is most important that we know for a fact what we signed up for.

I wouldn't call general knowledge of the "scrappiness" of LMG and of the inaccuracy of their timeline, "valuable and exact" information, but sure, I'll apologize for not sharing that months ago.

I'm not trying to defend Linus, or his team, and they don't need me to.

All I'm doing is trying to put a different light on the issue, to encourage someone to not stress over things such as this.

This puts me at ease.

I sincerely hope so, that was my only goal.

My build: | CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.8 GHz Ryzen 5 3600 | CPU COOLER - Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti | MOBO - Asus ROG Strix X370-F Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero | RAM - GeIL RGB 2400 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 2x8GB | SSD - R.I.P. Corsair Force MP500 M.2 120GB Corsair Force MP510 M.2 960GB | CASE - Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Phanteks P500A RGB | PSU - Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550W | COOLING - Bunch of Rosewill 120mm fans | KEYBOARD - G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 | MOUSE - Cooler Master Devastator II MSI Clutch GM08 | MONITOR - Asus 27" VP279Q-P OC to 65hz, Gigabyte 27" M27Q 170Hz | OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

And an update on my order: #388***, picked up by UPS, ETA is updated to Jan 4th.

7 hours ago, Manmeyco said:

All I'm doing is trying to put a different light on the issue, to encourage someone to not stress over things such as this.

I agree. I guess that part of my anger and frustrations are on me. The screwdriver was meant as a Christmas gift, for my father. Even with the 4 week delay, had it shipped on the 30th of November or close to that date, logic and common sense dictated that it should have arrived by Christmas. I've set my hopes high, when on the 27th of November the label was created. Never in a million years thought it would spend 16 more days before departing, especially that prior to my label being created, like a week earlier, Nick Light posted on this very forum that they will stop batch printing labels and parcels will not get stuck for a long time at the status of "label created". Never would have thought that they'll be using the slowest and the worst shipping companies, which probably exist. I've never in my entire life had a worst experience than with LTT store. Even the worst so far, can not come even close to this. My bad, after they canceled an order in spring, without a reason and CS has not gotten back to me, even up to this date, I should have expected the worst. Still, based on the ( what proved to be inaccurate) info they provided I had hoped that things will turn for the better. It is what it is and it is not good at all. Indeed, best thing is, if you don't stress over it. It only adds to the frustration and discomfort and it doesn't do anything to change the situation. Anyway, I apologize for my previous sarcastic comment, really felt like you were trying to defend them and add salt to the wound ;). 

On the bright side, just got a delivery info earlier today, for the screwdriver I bought from Amazon, which I bought specifically because it comes with 20 short bits, 20 mm in length and it includes PZ1 and PZ2 bits which are very common in Europe. And that screwdriver might also come in handy one day. Ordered it on the 16th of December, standard shipping ( $ 20 USD shipping and taxes), estimated delivery on the 25th of January 2023, will receive it today, 28th of December. Shipped from Trenton, NJ. 

6 hours ago, Manmeyco said:

And an update on my order: #388***, picked up by UPS, ETA is updated to Jan 4th.

Really hope you'll get it, as estimated. Mine is in transit, departed LA, on the 23rd of December, still hasn't been introduced in the tracking system of my final carrier, the National Post Office. Hoping that at least by the end of January it will arrive. All the best and Happy New Year !

ORDER #420734 - Shipment is on its way

got this email yesterday. 

16 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

I agree. I guess that part of my anger and frustrations are on me. The screwdriver was meant as a Christmas gift, for my father. Even with the 4 week delay, had it shipped on the 30th of November or close to that date, logic and common sense dictated that it should have arrived by Christmas. I've set my hopes high, when on the 27th of November the label was created. Never in a million years thought it would spend 16 more days before departing, especially that prior to my label being created, like a week earlier, Nick Light posted on this very forum that they will stop batch printing labels and parcels will not get stuck for a long time at the status of "label created". Never would have thought that they'll be using the slowest and the worst shipping companies, which probably exist. I've never in my entire life had a worst experience than with LTT store. Even the worst so far, can not come even close to this. My bad, after they canceled an order in spring, without a reason and CS has not gotten back to me, even up to this date, I should have expected the worst. Still, based on the ( what proved to be inaccurate) info they provided I had hoped that things will turn for the better. It is what it is and it is not good at all. Indeed, best thing is, if you don't stress over it. It only adds to the frustration and discomfort and it doesn't do anything to change the situation. Anyway, I apologize for my previous sarcastic comment, really felt like you were trying to defend them and add salt to the wound ;). 

On the bright side, just got a delivery info earlier today, for the screwdriver I bought from Amazon, which I bought specifically because it comes with 20 short bits, 20 mm in length and it includes PZ1 and PZ2 bits which are very common in Europe. And that screwdriver might also come in handy one day. Ordered it on the 16th of December, standard shipping ( $ 20 USD shipping and taxes), estimated delivery on the 25th of January 2023, will receive it today, 28th of December. Shipped from Trenton, NJ. 

Oooh. What drive did you order with shorty bits? Been looking for PZ bits.

Evri marked my screwdriver as being delivered after 3 weeks of sitting in a warehouse waiting to be delivered. The fact I did not receive my screwdriver, and it was marked as delivered at 8 PM on a national holiday, where Evri were not working, is hilarious. This is the second screw-up ordering something from LTT (the first was charging VAT twice).

I've already contacted support. I'm absolutely overcome with joy at the thought of another instance where I'm going to have to wait 3 weeks per reply just to be told that they can't ship me another one for months, and there will be zero compensation.

Why LTT decided to use Evri is beyond me.

7 hours ago, dizzimure said:

Oooh. What drive did you order with shorty bits? Been looking for PZ bits.

The Mulwark Screwdriver from Amazon. I ordered it with the option which comes with 20 short bits, 20 mm in length. It costs $ 17 US, it's still on sale. The shipment and taxes, with standard delivery for me were  $ 20 US. I live in Eastern Europe, the EU. Ordered it on the 16th on December, arrived yesterday on the 28th. Only problem was, that I got scammed, received the envelope, containing the invoice and the empty packaging. No screwdriver :)). I instantly got in contact with Amazon Support, they will ship a replacement for free, which I'll receive within the next 2-3 weeks. Apparently they are aware of such bad practices ( 1st time it happened to me concerning Amazon ), they didn't even need evidence from me, to prove that the package was empty (even though I had opened it, with the courier present, in case of something like this happened, to hand me a document as evidence, since he was a witness). 

Capture.JPG

38 minutes ago, Noodlefu said:

Why LTT decided to use Evri is beyond me.

Asendia is just as bad. The parcel departed LAX, on the 23rd of December, today's updated status is that it is still "in transit" with the location unknown, like it was a week ago. Ffs, you can fly around the globe a few times in 6 days. To add to it, the tracking number is not introduced with my final carrier, the National Post Office. I called them earlier today, to personally check the tracking number, they basically said the same, the tracking number is not in their system, they are unaware of the existence of the parcel, they have not received any information about it, yet. In other words, they said I should further wait, wait indefinitely.

38 minutes ago, Noodlefu said:

I've already contacted support. I'm absolutely overcome with joy at the thought of another instance where I'm going to have to wait 3 weeks per reply just to be told that they can't ship me another one for months, and there will be zero compensation.

What I really don't get, is why they don't have live chat support or a call center. Every 2 cent company in my country, that I've worked with, which does internal and international shipping and has way more limited logistics and possibilities than LTT, has at least live chat support. Even if they don't get back to you on the spot, they get back to you within the same day and they provide a resolution. Everything that happens with LTT, happens in hindsight. And even then, they never provide something that actually works and fixes the problem(s) in a timely fashion or in a proper way. All they offer are excuses and "justifications" to what they've done and they still continue doing. This is beyond my possibility of comprehension. The definition of unprofessionalism. 

I can only hope now, that I'll actually get the screwdriver and no problems will further occur, whenever that may be. The National Post Office is the slowest, the most expensive and the most incompetent carrier in my country. A 300 km journey of a parcel from the capital city to the city where I live in, takes about 2-3 weeks until I get notified that I can pick up the parcel. That, if they don't f.-up along the way. 

I registered just to post here. I had a wave 2 black shaft, #384XXX. Label was generated on 11/27 and marked delivered on 12/7. This time frame isn't insane for Q4. The issue is that it was never actually delivered. USPS lost it somewhere in my city.

I messaged CS with details, sent 2 follow ups just to keep them updated and aware of the situation when they got to the ticket.

About a week after my first email Adam P. at CS got back to me to let me know they were going to reship. He had the replacement shipped and in the carrier's possession the next day. He gave excellent support.

I just wanted to post this to thank Adam, the rest of CS, and all of logistics. I'm sure some of these folks read these threads and some of the accusations made here about nobody caring and being incompetent are just bizarre. Imagine busting hump all day just to read people trash you and your company when you are trying your best. So I want to at least show my thanks for the team. 

I'm sure the order volume and emails have been relentless and I know how quickly that can grind you down. Thanks for plugging away at what I know seems like an impossible mountain of work. It is appreciated.

That's all. And for everyone else, I hope now that it seems most of you have gotten your merchandise you have found a little perspective. It's just a screwdriver. The level of anger some of you have displayed here is just.. beyond me. I cannot wrap my head around it. 

Anyways I'm out, have a good new year y'all. 

--

I haven't posted on a forum in like 15 years should I still add a signature? Do edgy lyrics still count? This is such a throw back. Nostalgia man. 

On 12/29/2022 at 11:17 AM, Alex T88 said:

Any updates regarding your shipment ?

YES! I can finally come back with some good news, at least for me haha. It has finally arrived. Just checked and yep its in there and all seems to be fine with it. Only thing that isn't as I expected is the orange looks duller than I expected haha.

Any luck with yours @Alex T88?

54 minutes ago, reaperman197 said:

Any luck with yours @Alex T88?

Nothing new yet. Still in transit. Unknown location. Hoping for an update in the coming weeks. If I am to get it eventually, most probably towards the end of January, hopefully. Well, I'll see. Can't wait for this to be over and be done with it once and for all :)). 

57 minutes ago, reaperman197 said:

YES! I can finally come back with some good news, at least for me haha. It has finally arrived. Just checked and yep its in there and all seems to be fine with it.

Really glad ! Hope it suits you well ! Use it in good health ! Happy New Year !

Hee hee ordered mine Dec 2, order has been confirmed, and nothing else, but my two days later order of a mousepad and linus plushie with beard has already shipped 😛

This post is for information, not a complaint 🙂

On 12/28/2022 at 5:15 AM, Alex T88 said:

The screwdriver was meant as a Christmas gift, for my father.

That sucks, I definitely understand why you're upset.

Anyway, I apologize for my previous sarcastic comment, really felt like you were trying to defend them and add salt to the wound ;).

Ya, I should've thought about how it would come across. I just felt like I needed to counterbalance all the upset messages.

add salt to the wound ;).

Meet 'Salt Bae,' the Turkish Chef Whose Signature Move Made Him an Internet  Sensation