Black shaft screwdriver position tracking

reaperman197

Like most I have still got nothing from support. I am trying to track how far they have got through the back log and thought it might be handy to have a thread to organise how far they have got.

So far highest order number I have seen that said they had received their item is

wave 1 358xxx

If you have a higher number and have received your order or if it has been despatched, please add it. Hopefully with this, everyone will be able to figure out how long until it's their turn.

Pictures of the screwdriver would also be nice if you want to share.

Just got an update. Received a tracking number, it says on Wizmo: “Shipment Data Received Vancouver BC”. I’m in Wave 2, order no. 375***. The updated info regarding the black shaft screwdriver delay is correct in my case.

I will keep this post updated, as soon as I get new information myself.

On 11/24/2022 at 10:11 AM, reaperman197 said:

Pictures of the screwdriver would also be nice if you want to share.

It's..... it's a screwdriver..... they all look the same.......

17 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

Idk man, screwdrivers come in all shapes and sizes. 

High chance of message being edited, mostly to add clarification or fix typos.

4 hours ago, corrado33 said:

How do you know? Have you seen all of them? My one is invisible Haha, it was more just to see people are actually getting them, not just getting a tracking order. 

So, Wave 2 here #383xxx

This is in the higher end of the spectrum for wave 2 so good luck wave 3 ers .

Looks like a label was created earlier today. Fingers crossed.

12 hours ago, Headword said:

Looks like a label was created earlier today

It seems like they are creating the labels for all wave 2 screwdrivers.

However that seems to be as far as they have gotten with them. That did say it would be an extra 3 to 4 weeks to ship black shaft screwdrivers, but it's now over 4 weeks and it hasn't actually been shipped.

11 hours ago, reaperman197 said:

It seems like they are creating the labels for all wave 2 screwdrivers.

However that seems to be as far as they have gotten with them. That did say it would be an extra 3 to 4 weeks to ship black shaft screwdrivers, but it's now over 4 weeks and it hasn't actually been shipped.

Careful, pointing that out is a quick way to ensure no useful responses come through 😛 

however, my labels info was received by the carrier today! so... PROGRESS! its not a lot but it brings hope.

2022‑11‑28 - Shipment Data Received - 1:49 pm - Vancouver BC (Wizmo label)
2022‑11‑28 - Data received by Carrier - 7:00 pm - USPS 

Pre-Shipment

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item - November 29, 2022

Beginning of Wave 3, #388xxx, black shaft and a bunch of other stuff, so far nothing after the initial order confirmation.

My build: | CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.8 GHz Ryzen 5 3600 | CPU COOLER - Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti | MOBO - Asus ROG Strix X370-F Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero | RAM - GeIL RGB 2400 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 2x8GB | SSD - R.I.P. Corsair Force MP500 M.2 120GB Corsair Force MP510 M.2 960GB | CASE - Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Phanteks P500A RGB | PSU - Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550W | COOLING - Bunch of Rosewill 120mm fans | KEYBOARD - G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 | MOUSE - Cooler Master Devastator II MSI Clutch GM08 | MONITOR - Asus 27" VP279Q-P OC to 65hz, Gigabyte 27" M27Q 170Hz | OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

7 hours ago, Headword said:

Careful, pointing that out is a quick way to ensure no useful responses come through 😛 

however, my labels info was received by the carrier today! so... PROGRESS! its not a lot but it brings hope.

2022‑11‑28 - Shipment Data Received - 1:49 pm - Vancouver BC (Wizmo label)
2022‑11‑28 - Data received by Carrier - 7:00 pm - USPS 

Pre-Shipment

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item - November 29, 2022

According to Wizmo, my shipment is in transit with Asendia. I live in Europe, the EU. However, when checking Asendia's tracking, it hasn't been updated since the 27th of November, which states "Shipment Information Received". However, they do inform that deliveries and tracking may be delayed. I have high hopes that Wizmo's tracking is correct. From what I read on other forums, etc, Asendia is pretty slow at updating their tracking information, even though the parcel is moving.

Capture.JPG

9 hours ago, Headword said:

All that's happened is they sent the label info to the carriers. Nothings left the warehouse yet.

That is exactly what happened, I checked with Asendia, just to clarify things. Basically, Wizmo is showing untrue and inaccurate information. I'll keep this updated as soon as I have real and valid info, from Asendia.

I'll add in to this.  Order number #3754xx

Wizmo states:   

2022‑11‑30  Parcel Scanned in Terminal   9:42 pm   Vancouver BC

2022‑11‑26  Shipment Data Received  1:51 pm  Vancouver BC

2022‑11‑26  Data received by Carrier  5:51 am

leads me to believe there's an actual package.

Thanks for the update. It's good to hear someone is getting their screwdriver 

4 days since my label created and no update but according to the timeline from mobiusrit, that might be about right and maybe ill have some good news tomorrow.

It's a balancing act of pre-printing labels to get stuff staged and ready before actually handing off to carrier, but not TOO early to make it seem like something has shipped when it really hasn't.

Efficiency in the process vs aggravating customers.  Keeping it within a few days (or 4) seems reasonable.

Oh for sure it makes sense. But again, a nice note in email saying "Hey, we printed your label, its not going to ship today but we hope to see it shipping out within a few days" would be amazing.

23 hours ago, mobiusrit said:

I'll add in to this.  Order number #3754xx

Wizmo states:   

2022‑11‑30  Parcel Scanned in Terminal   9:42 pm   Vancouver BC

2022‑11‑26  Shipment Data Received  1:51 pm  Vancouver BC

2022‑11‑26  Data received by Carrier  5:51 am

leads me to believe there's an actual package.

Nice to see that things are happening for some of us. I'm still stuck at label created, no movement yet. Your info only shows that the parcels don't ship in order and that everything is chaotic. For example my order is #3750xx, I am ahead of you. Of course, they washed their hands of responsibility from the get-go, by calling everything an estimate. As I stated in other posts, I can understand and accept that, as I've done from the beginning, considering it is a back to back order. But as even estimates become overdue and communication on their side is basically inexistent, customer support is basically useless since they provide inaccurate info, Wizmo provides unreal information, it's like buying a lottery ticket and day dreaming of becoming a millionaire and making plans for the future in accordance to that. It's slowly becoming a bad joke. And the joke's on us, the customers. Beats me how a business can be successful and turn a profit when acting as such. 

Edit: "Great" news ! Received written confirmation from Asendia, that they have not received the package, proving that Wizmo is unreliable and providing false information.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Alex T88

10 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

everything is chaotic. For example my order is #3750xx, I am ahead of you

As I said in my other post. It's not a qué they just play Canadian roulette and whoever's maple syrup is eaten gets the next screwdriver haha. 

10 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

It's slowly becoming a bad joke

It's finally broken you then. Can't many happy customers left.

Idk how @LinusTech has such a profitable business when it is this incompetent. Or perhaps that is how. Understaff support to the point where people just give up and accept how bad it is. It's been 5 weeks now and I never got a reply from support from any of my emails I sent.

I can't wait for the secret shopper LTT edition.

1 minute ago, reaperman197 said:

As I said in my other post. It's not a qué they just play Canadian roulette and whoever's maple syrup is eaten gets the next screwdriver haha. 

It's finally broken you then. Can't many happy customers left.

Idk how @LinusTech has such a profitable business when it is this incompetent. Or perhaps that is how. Understaff support to the point where people just give up and accept how bad it is. It's been 5 weeks now and I never got a reply from support from any of my emails I sent.

I can't wait for the secret shopper LTT edition.

Honestly I'm speechless. Received written confirmation from Asendia, that they did not receive the package. I edited my previous post. 

1 hour ago, Alex T88 said:

Received written confirmation from Asendia, that they did not receive the package

I am shocked. Shocked! Well not that shocked.

At this point if they started just sending out empty boxes and just ignoring support emails about it, I still wouldn't be that shocked. 

Time for an update. 7 days after the label was created... Nothing. Still no movement at all. Still just on "Data received by carrier". At this rate I could have learned how to do metal working, injection moulding, and tool assembly and made my own dam screwdriver, in less time than it has taken for them to stick the label to a box and hand it over to the carrier! After all the delay on black shaft screwdrivers is "3 to 4 weeks" so the screwdriver was made at least a week ago now if you go of the longest delay.

I am now also up to 5 weeks with no reply from support. 

9 hours ago, reaperman197 said:

Time for an update. 7 days after the label was created... Nothing. Still no movement at all. Still just on "Data received by carrier". At this rate I could have learned how to do metal working, injection moulding, and tool assembly and made my own dam screwdriver, in less time than it has taken for them to stick the label to a box and hand it over to the carrier! After all the delay on black shaft screwdrivers is "3 to 4 weeks" so the screwdriver was made at least a week ago now if you go of the longest delay.

I am now also up to 5 weeks with no reply from support. 

Same here. Label created 8 days ago, last known status ""Data received by carrier", with no movement so far. Just moved into week 6. I'll wait until the 10th of December, when "wave" 3 of the black shaft screwdriver is supposed to start shipping and if no updates I'll consider contacting support. Even though they proved that it's 100% useless. They either respond in an untimely fashion or not at all and when they do, they provide inaccurate information. Which leads me to believe that they have no clue of what is really happening. There is probably 0 communication between the production department, logistics and CS. Everything is erratic. The estimates they provide are a joke, every estimate so far has become long overdue. By this point, it is clear to me that they are in over their heads in this and they don't have the means and the capability to sort it out properly.

Apparently late last night a parcel departed the terminal

2022‑12‑04 - Parcel Departed Terminal - 12:52 pm - Vancouver BC

p.s.
Black Shaft
Wave 2
Order# 383xxx