Black shaft screwdriver position tracking

reaperman197
On 12/29/2022 at 5:43 AM, Alex T88 said:

Only problem was, that I got scammed, received the envelope, containing the invoice and the empty packaging. No screwdriver :)).

Ughhh you are not having good luck with ordering things.

My build: | CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.8 GHz Ryzen 5 3600 | CPU COOLER - Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti | MOBO - Asus ROG Strix X370-F Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero | RAM - GeIL RGB 2400 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 2x8GB | SSD - R.I.P. Corsair Force MP500 M.2 120GB Corsair Force MP510 M.2 960GB | CASE - Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Phanteks P500A RGB | PSU - Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550W | COOLING - Bunch of Rosewill 120mm fans | KEYBOARD - G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 | MOUSE - Cooler Master Devastator II MSI Clutch GM08 | MONITOR - Asus 27" VP279Q-P OC to 65hz, Gigabyte 27" M27Q 170Hz | OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

On 12/28/2022 at 5:18 AM, Alex T88 said:

Really hope you'll get it, as estimated. Mine is in transit, departed LA, on the 23rd of December, still hasn't been introduced in the tracking system of my final carrier, the National Post Office. Hoping that at least by the end of January it will arrive. All the best and Happy New Year !

Happy new year to you and everyone else here!

My order is safely in the hands of UPS (who has been pretty good and timely to me), ETA is still Jan 4th, latest update is that it's arrived in PA (I live in NY, so almost here!)

My build: | CPU - AMD Ryzen 3 1200 OC 3.8 GHz Ryzen 5 3600 | CPU COOLER - Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 MasterLiquid ML280 Mirror | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti | MOBO - Asus ROG Strix X370-F Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero | RAM - GeIL RGB 2400 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 2x8GB | SSD - R.I.P. Corsair Force MP500 M.2 120GB Corsair Force MP510 M.2 960GB | CASE - Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Phanteks P500A RGB | PSU - Seasonic Focus+ Gold 550W | COOLING - Bunch of Rosewill 120mm fans | KEYBOARD - G.Skill Ripjaws KM780 | MOUSE - Cooler Master Devastator II MSI Clutch GM08 | MONITOR - Asus 27" VP279Q-P OC to 65hz, Gigabyte 27" M27Q 170Hz | OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

11 hours ago, Manmeyco said:

Ya, I should've thought about how it would come across. I just felt like I needed to counterbalance all the upset messages.

Yeah, I totally understand. It's only fair. Unfortunately for me, negative stuff kept piling up, I was literally on the brink of going berserk. Thankfully, in the end, I managed to keep focus on the positive stuff.

Ughhh you are not having good luck with ordering things.

Yeah...just my luck. Again, got screwed with 3 parcels, national shipping,  that I had ordered before Christmas, stuff that I need for work and should have arrived by the 30th of December at the latest. Somehow, the delivery company, managed to send it to another city. Will receive the stuff tomorrow, in the end, hopefully. It is what it is, can't do a thing about it, so there's no point in getting even more annoyed than I already am 🙂 . Regarding the LTT screwdriver, no matter when it arrives, I hope nothing bad happens along the way. Every day I get on the "Packages" app 2 new notifications that it is in transit, with location unknown. As long as it doesn't get lost or damaged in shipping, by this point in time, it's all good. The replacement screwdriver from Amazon, which I ordered mainly for the short PZ bits, is estimated to arrive next week, between 9-11 of January. Hope I won't get an empty packaging again :)) .

My order is safely in the hands of UPS (who has been pretty good and timely to me), ETA is still Jan 4th, latest update is that it's arrived in PA (I live in NY, so almost here!)

That's great news. Hope you get it as estimated and there will be no problems. Use it in good health !

Happy new year to you and everyone else here!

Thank you ! Wish you the same, to you and your loved ones ! 

Wave 3 black shaft order was suppose to be delivered today emailed ups because it arrived 3 hours away at a hub on the 31st and there it stayed hope its just a back log but we will see. With the issues I have had including this one I have another order ready to put in for but from now on I will wait for the last order to show up before ordering again.

Oh now they changed the delivery to a couple more days out but still hasn't moved. I'm beginning to think its somewhat misplaced.

My screwdriver story (finally):

Ordered 9/13/22 - (Black with Black shaft)  #442xxx Wave 6

1st Email 1/3/23 - A shipment from order #442xxx is on the way

Wizmo tracking :

2023‑01‑03

Data received by Carrier

7:00 pm

2023‑01‑03

Shipment Data Received

3:21 pm
Vancouver BC

USPS tracking (from Wizmo email) 

January 4, 2023

Pre-Shipment

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

Now I wait to see how long it takes for USPS to receive and ship to Glendale California.

DELIVERED JANUARY  1/12/2023

Good Luck to everyone who have bought a screwdriver, or been waiting for a screwdriver a very long time and to the patience one who have finally received their screwdriver without without going crazy. 

-Robert

Edited by robmara999

-Robert

Case:  Cougar QBX

MB:  Asus ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING

CPU:  RYZEN 7 3800X

GPU:  MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X

SSD:  SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS 500GB  3.0 NVMe

SSD:  ADATA SX6000LPN 1T NVMe

MEM:  G.SKILL TRIDENT Z 3600 C16 16 GB (2x8GB)

PSU:  FSP Dagger 600W 80 Plus Gold Certified Full Modular Power Supply

-

5 hours ago, robmara999 said:

My screwdriver story (so far):

Wizmo tracking :

2023‑01‑03

Data received by Carrier

2023‑01‑03

Shipment Data Received

Vancouver BC

January 4, 2023

Pre-Shipment

Now I wait to see how long it takes for USPS to receive and ship to Glendale California.

-Robert

im in the same boat haha. wave 6 black screwdriver. im just patiently waiting, zero updates since the initial purchase back on sept 20 😞

4 hours ago, robmara999 said:

My screwdriver story (so far):

Wizmo tracking :

2023‑01‑03

Data received by Carrier

2023‑01‑03

Shipment Data Received

Vancouver BC

January 4, 2023

Pre-Shipment

-Robert

All I can say is it should come at some point but I would keep checking the tracking number at usps and once you do don't go back to Wizmo. In my experience it is hours to days off the actual carrier. And usps might be slower but UPS is currently bouncing mine from state to state after it was within a couple hours of me.

On 1/2/2023 at 11:20 PM, Manmeyco said:

On 1/3/2023 at 6:41 AM, Alex T88 said:

That's great news. Hope you get it as estimated and there will be no problems. Use it in good health !

My screwdriver finally arrived today! Initial impressions are very good, ratchet is really light and the magnet is very strong. Worth the wait, in my opinion.

@Alex T88, I hope you get yours soon (and everyone else waiting as well).

5 hours ago, crostiger said:

All I can say is it should come at some point but I would keep checking the tracking number at usps and once you do don't go back to Wizmo. In my experience it is hours to days off the actual carrier.

Ya, with my order wizmo had no update, when UPS had already picked it up and it had left CA.

3 hours ago, Manmeyco said:

My screwdriver finally arrived today! Initial impressions are very good, ratchet is really light and the magnet is very strong. Worth the wait, in my opinion.

@Alex T88, I hope you get yours soon (and everyone else waiting as well).

what batch number were you in? and black or chrome shaft?

On 12/24/2022 at 1:58 PM, JuiceGrape said:

I checked through that website and it shows a bunch of "in transit" messages until December 16th. Probably at customs somewhere. We'll see.

I did get a reply from support after 3 days, but they said it had to have been 4-6 weeks of nothing until they consider it lost. We'll see

Update: arrived in the Netherlands on the on the 28th of December and delivered today. Wave 1 black shaft, label made on nov 15th and shipped on nov 23rd. Took a little under 1.5 months to arrive from shipment, and almost 2 months from label creation. I get that there are delays, but this is insanely slow.

Update wave three black shaft screw drivers showed up on January 5 shipped on December 21. One the inside of the box were the screw driver sits was smashed in somewhat and two of the 3 had the bit boxes just bouncing around in the box didn't come open but there here so I can place my next and probably last order with LTT tell the get everything figured out.

1 hour ago, crostiger said:

Update wave three black shaft screw drivers showed up on January 5 shipped on December 21. One the inside of the box were the screw driver sits was smashed in somewhat and two of the 3 had the bit boxes just bouncing around in the box didn't come open but there here so I can place my next and probably last order with LTT tell the get everything figured out.

Wave 2 LTT screwdriver, in transit since it departed Vancouver, on the 13th of December (label created on the 27th of November), unknown location. Didn't even arrive in my country. Checked again today with the National Post office, after I received a dubious message that I have to pay customs again, for an unnamed parcel. That turned out to be a phishing attempt, but that's besides the point. Wouldn't have expected such an appalling delivery and communication, even if I lived on top of Mount Everest or the bottom of the Mariana Trench, not in a country in Europe, the EU. Absolutely disgusted with these people and the way they handle stuff. They should be ashamed of themselves, which I am certain they are not. 

Really hoping that GN or someone with coverage, will expose these people. Absolutely no one should mock people and treat them like garbage, on their own time and money, with absolutely no consequences whatsoever. They definitely deserve a mouthful of their own medicine, in regards to how they treat other companies and their customers. Worst customer experience in my entire life. Absolutely vomit inducing. Wouldn't recommend/buy something from LTT ever again, even if my life depended on it. 

On 12/30/2022 at 9:40 PM, reaperman197 said:

It has finally arrived.

Just for the sake of clarity, as I'm struggling to put it together looking through the thread;

When did you order? And when was it dispatched?

Just trying to get an idea what the lead time is. Seems like about 4/5 months from what I can tell? Folks who ordered in September seems to be getting theirs now, right?

I ordered mine on October 1st, so by that reckoning I shouldn't get excited until late February/March time?

3 hours ago, PepperTheKobold said:

Just for the sake of clarity, as I'm struggling to put it together looking through the thread;

When did you order? And when was it dispatched?

Just trying to get an idea what the lead time is. Seems like about 4/5 months from what I can tell? Folks who ordered in September seems to be getting theirs now, right?

I ordered mine on October 1st, so by that reckoning I shouldn't get excited until late February/March time?

im trying to piece this together as well... i ordered mid september, but black shaft, so Linus said in the videos that its about a month behind the chrome shafts... im just trying to figure out what wave the people who are getting theirs now are in... should give me a timeframe

15 hours ago, analog56x said:

im trying to piece this together as well... i ordered mid september, but black shaft, so Linus said in the videos that its about a month behind the chrome shafts... im just trying to figure out what wave the people who are getting theirs now are in... should give me a timeframe

There isn't a time frame. It's like a lottery. I am wave 2 black shaft, still did not get mine. Even though there are people in wave 3 that already got theirs. It all depends on where you live and who the companies handling the delivery are. It all sums up to that. Mine departed on the 13th of December, after being stuck at "label created" for 16 days, since the 27th of November. Finally, this morning, I got a notification that it arrived in the capital city, in my country, 3 weeks after it departed Vancouver. Given that it will be delivered to my city, by the National Post Office, this means at best, 2 more weeks (for a 300 km distance), before I get a notification to go to their local office in my city to pick it up (and probably pay VAT and other taxes again, because this is how they operate).

19 hours ago, PepperTheKobold said:

And when was it dispatched?

reaperman197, was in wave 2, just like me. His screwdriver departed Vancouver, on the 13th of December, same batch as mine. He lives in the UK, already got his. I live in the Eastern Europe, an EU country, will probably get mine, at best, in 2 weeks time. 

19 hours ago, PepperTheKobold said:

Ordered mine August 30th, about an hour after I received the email from LTT store, that it became available. It depends on which wave you are in. If you ordered black shaft, add an estimate of 1 more month than the corresponding wave for non-black shaft. Again, it all boils down on where you live and who is handling the delivery. At this point, it's anybody's guess. The LTT standards are estimates, inaccurate info, excruciatingly slow deliveries, total lack of or inaccurate communication, etc. 

Well, my label created was quite a bit before it was shipped, dates so far are as follows:

- Order 1 placed: 1 September 2022, All Black, Wave 4, this means Nov 20 + 4 weeks (18 December 2022)

- Order 1 modified: Oct 5 2022, refund on LTT Deskpads so can have separate order (Order 2) so ships faster

- Order 2 "ships": Oct 12 2022, this is label created

- Order 2 ship from Canada to the US: Oct 17 2022, Oct 20 2022

- Order 2 goes to Germany: Oct 27-28 2022

- Order 2 departs local distributions center: Nov 1 2022

- Get a share your thoughts about the LTT Northern Lights Desk Pad email for something that still hasn't arrived, nice, might want to have tracking integration built in for this to see if order arrived before sending out.

- Order 2 Arrives in South Africa: Dec 12 2022, only informed of this on the 20th when DHL arrives and demands $60 for customs, since item is valued at $120 for $80 of items including shipping, should be $20. Family busy on a process to get this sorted since it was a gift for them, can't do anything about it from here in Europe, why no customs clearance documents / customs invoice with value? DHL has a standard form on their site

- Order 1 Label created on Dec 24 2022: This is a week after the 4 weeks, thanks for sending a notice on the 23rd that there will be delays shipping, sure bad weather, but sending out a mail delay should have basically been automatic at this point, and should have been prepared end of week 3 if looks like can't hit target.

- Oder 1 Parcel Scanned in Vancouver BC: Jan 03 2022, this is 2 weeks later, there goes the piece in the mail saying "Based on our best estimates at this time, you should receive a shipping notification before the end of December.", rather be pessimistic than optimistic. Also shipping label created way too far in advance again, this after saying wouldn't do so months ago.

So based on how long it took to get to Germany, my guesstimate is that DHL will take until the 18th or so, let's see if LTT messed up the customs form, this order did have $23 of taxes charged on the $137 order, so will see how customs goes, kind of regret purchasing; I'm fine with waiting, but
- to see communication that you'd stop with the label nonsense, then do it anyways,
- then give new estimates when you should know that you can't meet them since this is the 4th wave of this screwdriver and you know you're currently having a weather issue (acknowledged in the mail...)
- mess up on attaching standard customs invoices,

- and the insanely long delays on replies from support, average was 9 days, one case of 2 days, this all Nov/Dec, you know that there will be a lot of support requests.

Also, change the item's description based on the selected option so dates are correct rather than having to scroll even further in the wall of text for the line that says 4 weeks delay, I'm pretty sure that generated a ton of support requests, and could have easily been clarified by sending out a mail to all that have the item in their order just notifying again what the actual estimated ship by date should be (based on wave that you've done by item name (and sure, "difficult", but not that difficult, I've worked developing online shopping websites before, was the first job I got out of college, it's not that difficult sending a custom mail based on SKU and I would guess worth it based on support backlog you're trying to minimize)).

7 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

There isn't a time frame. It's like a lottery. I am wave 2 black shaft, still did not get mine. Even though there are people in wave 3 that already got theirs. It all depends on where you live and who the companies handling the delivery are. It all sums up to that. Mine departed on the 13th of December, after being stuck at "label created" for 16 days, since the 27th of November. Finally, this morning, I got a notification that it arrived in the capital city, in my country, 3 weeks after it departed Vancouver. Given that it will be delivered to my city, by the National Post Office, this means at best, 2 more weeks (for a 300 km distance), before I get a notification to go to their local office in my city to pick it up (and probably pay VAT and other taxes again, because this is how they operate).

jeeze... i literally live within 4 hours driving distance from Linus, so i dont expect it to take as long as going over an ocean, but im wave 6, so... haha still got a ways to wait. i was hoping to get it close to my birthday, but that come and a couple months ago. oh well, maybe ill have it by next birthday haha!

JUST recieved shipping confirmation that my order is on its way. so from sept 20'th when i placed the order for a black shaft, until today (jan 06) is how long it took wave 6 to ship with black shafts.

On 1/6/2023 at 11:28 AM, Alex T88 said:

Mine departed on the 13th of December

Ordered mine August 30th

Ta, so it does seem to be in the ballpark of 4 months on LTT's end, and then after that it's on the various shipping companies.

Based on what I'm reading, I should get an email from LTT by the end of the month, and expect it to arrive 2/3 weeks after that.

I’m in Wave 5 #4228XX. Tracking number/label was created 12/27, and this morning I received an update. 

“2023‑01‑07 

Parcel Departed Terminal

12:31 AM

Vancouver BC”

Hey, what do you know? I got an email saying my screwdriver is on the way 5 hours ago. I'll update here as things go.
Order No. 457###
Ordered October 1st

Shipment Data Received January 7th

Parcel Scanned in Terminal January 12th

Parcel Departed Terminal January 13th

In Transit with carrier January 16th (x2 6am and 8am)

In Transit at carrier destination facility Jan 26th (10am)
Arrived at my door Jan 26th at 1pm - Tracking still claims enroute

6 hours ago, PepperTheKobold said:

Shipment Data Received January 7th

That's good news . Things are starting to happen. However, that only means that the label was created, the package is not moving yet. My parcel took 16 days to depart from Vancouver after the label was created ( Shipment Data Received ). Depending on where you live and who the delivery companies handling the parcel are, you might be in for a (much) longer wait than what is normal. Just saying, not to get your hopes up. On the other hand, who knows, you might be in for a faster and much better resolution. Only time will tell. Good luck !

On 1/4/2023 at 12:36 PM, crostiger said:

All I can say is it should come at some point but I would keep checking the tracking number at usps and once you do don't go back to Wizmo. In my experience it is hours to days off the actual carrier. And usps might be slower but UPS is currently bouncing mine from state to state after it was within a couple hours of me.

This happened to me!!!

My screwdriver reached my city and then LEFT to another state. it just made it back 

20 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

Depending on where you live and who the delivery companies handling the parcel are, you might be in for a (much) longer wait than what is normal

Aye, the general vibe I'm getting is 2 to 4 weeks to ship. I'm in the UK.