Free "Shoelaces" item is a bit misleading

Go to solution Solved by Ravendarat,

Old news, already addressed on WAN show. If you got a single shoe lace they will send you a second, if you get them from now on you will get two. Simple fix to a silly problem that probably should have been caught but shit happens, moving on.

I suppose I should elaborate what I mean. It would appear that one of the "free items" you can choose are a pair of shoelaces. However, it would turn out that they are not in fact a pair, and only a singular shoelace. Which is kind of dumb, since why would anyone want a single shoelace? It's made even worse by the fact that you cannot buy another set after the fact, only by purchasing another item can you get an actual pair, at which point is it really free?

It's made even worse by on the product page it says "Shoelaces", which one would obviously infer would mean two, since it's plural shoelaces, not singular. It also says "...buying these", which again, infers two of them not one.

image.thumb.png.40930a32aba1bc85ec9ef4493b3945d3.png

I know these are given as a complementary free product with your purchase, which is already very nice of LTT. it's just an annoyance when you consider that you could get the cool sticker pack or the cable ties, both of which are "complete" products in their own right lol.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

Old news, already addressed on WAN show. If you got a single shoe lace they will send you a second, if you get them from now on you will get two. Simple fix to a silly problem that probably should have been caught but shit happens, moving on.

4 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

Oh, didn't see that they addressed it. Good to know!

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

15 minutes ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Whose idea was it anyway, to only send one. 99% of this userbase has two legs, last time i checked.

Dumb cost saving measure, or forethought-less idiocy. 

Be less judgemental, sometimes the reason isn't so negative.

3 hours ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Whose idea was it anyway, to only send one. 99% of this userbase has two legs, last time i checked.

Dumb cost saving measure, or forethought-less idiocy. 

The idea was always for it to be two, just a silly mix up that happened

Nah it's just disappointing that no one in the entire process thought to go "hey there's only one lace in these boxes why are we shipping one lace" when probably 10+ different hands touch them before sending them out to a customer.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers