Pirating and general illegalness

thedomsaww

Yeah and he as well as I think that we are making some pretty convincing arguments. Arguments that are based on facts. If it is hard for you to understand us then I'm not sure what I can do about you.

arguments don't need to be based on facts. Arguments are based on opinion. People don't argue over facts as much as opinions. And there are no facts here. My opinion is that looting and pirating in a game is a nasty way to play. His opinion was that it was a great way to play. That's the argument. 

What facts are you even talking about?

edit: Look at any public debate and none of them are based on facts. They're based on things like public policy making (which is policy making based on opinion), the economy (who's opinion is better when it comes to creating jobs).

Arguing over facts is stupid.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

arguments don't need to be based on facts. Arguments are based on opinion. People don't argue over facts as much as opinions. And there are no facts here. My opinion is that looting and pirating in a game is a nasty way to play. His opinion was that it was a great way to play. That's the argument. 

edit: Look at any public debate and none of them are based on facts. They're based on things like public policy making (which is policy making based on opinion), the economy (who's opinion is better when it comes to creating jobs).

Again thanks for your opinion.  You will not change our minds the same as we will not change your mind.  Can we agree to disagree and end this ridiculous argument.

Please feel free to contact us when you have griefers or trolls killing you, we will be happy to kill them and take their stuff.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Let me ask you this. Does people looting and pirating affect you in any meaningful way? No It doesn't. There's ways to avoid pirates and I have pointed them out to you. Therefore you should have no problems with people doing what they want in this game as it doesn't affect you. People won't steal your stuff or kill you troll you or grief you, if you don't give them a chance to do so. Now I agree with @thedomsaww that we should end this stupid argument. You have your opinions, we have ours and If we can't convince you otherwise then so be it.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Y'all bunch of trolls and Im just trying to sell illegal goods-er items of opportunity. *jokes*

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

• 1 month later...

"clueless"

?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

about the what that is.

oh lol.  Its a pirate themed spectrum dispatch from the website.  Booty Call is the name of the character that is the dj in the story. I have only seen one of these before so i wanted to post it to this thread.

by saying a group of people who are not pirates are off limits.... kinda defeats the point of being a pirate; where everyone is a target. I get one pirate group having respect for another group that is also maters of the craft, but in the end. Everyone is a target. If you dont think that way you are not a pirate.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

by saying a group of people who are not pirates are off limits.... kinda defeats the point of being a pirate; where everyone is a target. I get one pirate group having respect for another group that is also maters of the craft, but in the end. Everyone is a target. If you dont think that way you are not a pirate.

I get what you are saying but due to the fact that we are apart of a larger org. we cannot target other org members.  But i have no problem with any other targets.  This was my main reasoning behind having all of our org status' being redacted so as not to cause trouble for the legitimate side of the org.

I get what you are saying but due to the fact that we are apart of a larger org. we cannot target other org members.  But i have no problem with any other targets.  This was my main reasoning behind having all of our org status' being redacted so as not to cause trouble for the legitimate side of the org.

I must have mis-read I didn't know the pirate group was a section of the LTT Org, which in sense makes the whole organization a/one priate organization etc, we wouldn't attack ourselves.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

I must have mis-read I didn't know the pirate group was a section of the LTT Org, which in sense makes the whole organization a/one priate organization etc, we wouldn't attack ourselves.

I wouldn't say that the whole org is a pirate org. It's a very diverse organisation with a lot of different sections.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

I wouldn't say that the whole org is a pirate org. It's a very diverse organisation with a lot of different sections.

If a police department has a swat team that is corrupt and is knowingly letting them do so to others. I would argue that the entire police department is corrupt. just like a company that might be big and diverse if they have a financial department that moves money around different countries to avoid tax's and the company as a whole knows its doing it wouldn't you argue the company as a whole is a bit skechy on the money front?

If a police department has a swat team that is corrupt and is knowingly letting them do so to others. I would argue that the entire police department is corrupt. just like a company that might be big and diverse if they have a financial department that moves money around different countries to avoid tax's and the company as a whole knows its doing it wouldn't you argue the company as a whole is a bit skechy on the money front?

I would say that the people in charge are, so in our case the council and High Council, but not every member of the org no. The same way not every police officer would be corrupt just because some of them are. So if you look at the org as the people in charge then yes but IMO the org is everyone in it so in that case no.

I would say that the people in charge are, so in our case the council and High Council, but not every member of the org no. The same way not every police officer would be corrupt just because some of them are. So if you look at the org as the people in charge then yes but IMO the org is everyone in it so in that case no.

Though everyone in it knows what is happening, and yet, will do nothing. Which will make them just pirates like the rest of us. or as corrupt. You wont see people asking the high council to tell our pirate brothers to stop being pirates.

Just because we pirate does not mean our whole org is a pirate org. Plain and simple.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Not sure what role I want to play, debating between mining, engineering and trading.  If I go into trading, I have no problems moving questionably obtained goods.