Search results on YouTube contain confidential information?

LinusTech

I think it's for the paid channels that they were talking about, possibly something to do with content that is not available in certain countries?

I don't see anything weird. YouTube f's up all the time.

I just got the same thing a few minutes ago looking up the song in the new Alexander Keith commercial.

IT'S THE ILLUMINATI THEY KNOW YOUR SECRETS
ron-paul.gif

Spoiler

// CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K / Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPOWER / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1x8GB 1600Mhz (Black, High profile) / Storage: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (Boot), 1TB Samsung HDD, 1TB WD Black / GPU: EVGA GeForce 650Ti SSC 2GB / PSU: Novatech Powerstation 600W / Case: Cooler Master HAF XM Windowed / Monitor: Acer S243HL 24" 1920x1080 //

// Peripherals: Logitech G600 / Steelseries QcK / Bose Companion 2 Series ii / Audio-Technica ATH-M50X / Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB (MX Browns) //

I searched for bananas and got this too.

They know

The end is nigh

They are coming

You could have prevented it

Main Rig: 2500k @ 4.5Ghz, 2x4gb of ram @ 1600mhz, P8Z77-M, GTX 760

Crappy old laptop: Toshiba Tecra A6 PTA61E, 2x512mb of ram @ 533mhz, Intel C2D @ 1.83Ghz

doesn't matter, google run the world now, where else are you gonna share it?

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Well that is really interesting..
Guess some glitch from some feature YouTube/Google iss implementing

I got it without even being signed in when searching for Newegg.

post-7355-0-69389800-1368130382_thumb.pn

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

got it too... I'm sure google is taking over the world..  :blink:

Lol. Iduno but lately youtube wants me to merge my real name and my gmail name together and when I say no it says you havnt updated your information.

Woohooo thats my Channel on the first result! TheGamesHD :D

EDIT: well after linus lol

Linus shall dominate Youtube. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But he shall dominate. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Linus shall dominate Youtube. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But he shall dominate. 

He better! im just happy my video came second in that search result about coil whine, quite proud of myself for such an achievement lol

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

First rule of YouTube, don't talk about YouTube... :-)

Well.. OBVIOUSLY... the CIA has a secret agent training program inside a secret basement of the google's headquarters for internet domination and they called it "Coil whine". 

Only reasonable explanation!

@Linus: Its because you are so awesome:) And youtube it trying to keep that fact quiet!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I am guessing that it may show your content that has not been available to the public when doing a YouTube search?

its an experiment :P no one knows what they are testing.

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU