Am I overreacting?

theelitegamer

Hey what's sup guys, I just wanna ask am I overreacting about this? Ok, this Thursday is my B-day and I'm getting a permit and that's good and all right especially, since my dad will let him drive since he's going down south like the next week and he said he'll let me drive most of the way. Ok, so I got round my parents and said, Mom her check the same day, can I drive her to the store? then they start loading me up with your not ready and stuff like that wait there's more, I found it funny cause, they let me move the car by my self (isn't easy when your in NYC trust me), and now I really don't what it now since all they said really brought me down and such. Am I over reacting aka bitching or am I right? 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Kinda over reacting.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Maybe they started worrying at the last moment?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

You mean you want to drive?

Over reacting.

Moving a car isn't that hard, driving with other idiots on the roads is another thing. You'll get to do it in due time, don't try to jump into it right away.

Maybe they started worrying at the last moment?

Yeah that's what I said, but it was just yesturday my dad said, 'Wanna help me drive to NC?' so now it's kindof a WTF moment 

Yeah that's what I said, but it was just yesturday my dad said, 'Wanna help me drive to NC?' so now it's kindof a WTF moment 

Is your mom going? Maybe he doesnt want your mom to worry? (just a thought)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

i dont understand what u r saying? Ok, " so I got round my parents and said, Mom her check the same day, can I drive her to the store?"

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

You mean you want to drive?

Over reacting.

Moving a car isn't that hard, driving with other idiots on the roads is another thing. You'll get to do it in due time, don't try to jump into it right away.

I mean yeah I want to drive, I mean before I was scared to death since my dad just woke me up and told me move his brand spanking new car, and yeah moving a card isn't that hard but living in NYC and moving a car on the other side of the street is kindof hard... not that hard but I figure hell if I could do that I'm all good.

Is your mom going? Maybe he doesnt want your mom to worry? (just a thought)

Nah, he got a Windows 7 migration project so my mom isn't going, hopefully it is the case

Hey what's sup guys, I just wanna ask am I overreacting about this? Ok, this Thursday is my B-day and I'm getting a permit and that's good and all right especially, since my dad will let him drive since he's going down south like the next week and he said he'll let me drive most of the way. Ok, so I got round my parents and said, Mom her check the same day, can I drive her to the store? then they start loading me up with your not ready and stuff like that wait there's more, I found it funny cause, they let me move the car by my self (isn't easy when your in NYC trust me), and now I really don't what it now since all they said really brought me down and such. Am I over reacting aka bitching or am I right? 

Sounds like he's trying to get you focused, so when you actually do drive you do as good as you can and you'll be more focused just to prove them wrong! :)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Nah, he got a Windows 7 migration project so my mom isn't going, hopefully it is the case

Good luck

i dont understand what u r saying? Ok, " so I got round my parents and said, Mom her check the same day, can I drive her to the store?"

>birthday is on a thursday 

>mom gets her check on a thursday 

>ask to drive her to the store *she goes food shopping the day she gets her check*

I mean yeah I want to drive, I mean before I was scared to death since my dad just woke me up and told me move his brand spanking new car, and yeah moving a card isn't that hard but living in NYC and moving a car on the other side of the street is kindof hard... not that hard but I figure hell if I could do that I'm all good.

Noooooooo. Moving a car is easy. Dealing with other people cutting you off during rush hour traffic? Nope. Nope nope nope. How much have you actually driven total?

Sounds like he's trying to get you focused, so when you actually do drive you do as good as you can and you'll be more focused just to prove them wrong! :)

Didn't think about it like that, I hope that is the case also. 

Noooooooo. Moving a car is easy. Dealing with other people cutting you off during rush hour traffic? Nope. Nope nope nope. How much have you actually driven total?

All in All... maybe like 5 hours in the past month.

All in All... maybe like 5 hours in the past month.

Mileage wise?

yes

Yes what?

Mileage wise?

Well about 50 miles, gotta move the car everyday... so I guess it adds up

Kinda over reacting.

^

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

^

Thanks, just wondering

Well about 50 miles, gotta move the car everyday... so I guess it adds up

Okay, that's not actual driving experience being out on the road with other people then. It's not like moving the car on your street. You have to be aware of everything going on around you because you would be surprised how many people don't pay attention. I've only been driving for 6 months and have almost gotten into a dozen accidents because of other people not paying attention. A couple weeks ago I nearly got rammed by some idiot who can't wait for me to pass an intersection.This happens so often. You need to take it slow to fully understand everything that you're doing when driving.

Okay, that's not actual driving experience being out on the road with other people then. It's not like moving the car on your street. You have to be aware of everything going on around you because you would be surprised how many people don't pay attention. I've only been driving for 6 months and have almost gotten into a dozen accidents because of other people not paying attention. A couple weeks ago I nearly got rammed by some idiot who can't wait for me to pass an intersection.This happens so often. You need to take it slow to fully understand everything that you're doing when driving.

I guess your right matey, maybe I'm just *cough* bitching *cough*.. 

I guess your right matey, maybe I'm just *cough* bitching *cough*.. 

Nah, you just anticipate it too much. It's not that amazing really..

Nah, you just anticipate it too much. It's not that amazing really..

I'm not going act like I'm a pro though, but I love cars and such almost as computers... they both provide peach and such, like I love cleaning my dads car and such loving the beauty of it and such, driving it is a dream also, I don't know I might be though, you never know.