Noctua and my Toilet

Ober1kenobi

Noctua and My toilet share one common thing, the Colour Scheme's are exactly the same..

That's all

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350

Jeremy_96eccb_2523360.gif

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Why are Noctua fans so ugly?

So when the shit hits the fan, you won't know it.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Noctua and My toilet share one common thing, the Colour Scheme's are exactly the same..

That's all

They have more than just that in common.. They suck things into themselves. And they are also the epitome of gorgeous.

Horrible topic by the way. Within seconds I already regretted posted. But yet, I continued writing. Bored. Grr.. I'm still writing in this thread. Ok, now I'm done.

@FlamingDefibs - Lmao, that was quite good. If you just thought that up by yourself, if we had a Reputation system on LTT, I would hack my way through and max you out. Just saying.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I agree that it does look ugly, but it has become legendary and distinguishes Noctuas fans from any other manufacturers. It gets them attention and once they have people's attention (admit it, if you where shopping for fans and saw an amazingly ugly, insanely expensive fan with 100% 5 star reviews, you'd click on it), they have a good chance to get your money. 

P.S. I kinda like the colors, even though they are ugly. It's sort of like a jet fighter, painted in ugly matte grey with patches of darker and lighter material, and yet when you look at it you instantly know that there is some very expensive high-tech involved. Maybe that's just me, though  :)

I like the noctua color scheme, it makes them stand out

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Lol this was a topic with no seriousness to it

Noctua got my attention about people's mad raving reviews, and I for the most part believe them, I just couldn't bring myself to put those colours in my system.

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350

I cant wait for their black release

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Jeremy_96eccb_2523360.gif

how come i never get a thumbs up ;,;

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Reading over the title.. I wonder how many people thought this was going to be a Rant on Noctua.

I saw the thread title and was expecting a whisper quiet air cooled toilet and I left having mental images OP's home is stuck in the 60's with bad colours everywhere. :ph34r:

I cant wait for their black release

The black fans are going to be server-type and not be very good.

how come i never get a thumbs up ;,;

here you go:

ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I like the way Noctua fans look, if they made them in black I'd take the black, but I'm down with the 2 tone they make now.