Which popular Videogames do you like to play most ? (A Google Forms Survey)

Hey there fellow Gamers !

We have to do another Group Project in school and this time around our head Topic is Interweaving. It took my partner and I some time to figure out a suitable topic but we settled on "Online Gaming" in the end. Since everything is interconnected and stuff. Once again I created the Survey with help from my good friend @AluminiumTech, he's really good at coming up with great questions and answers. The Survey is in German and English again so that as many people as possible can fill it out. The Data will be used in the forms of diagrams and presented in both a Document and a Power Point presentation to my Teacher and an Expert. You don't have to provide your E-Mail of course as always. This will take some time to fill out so please take your time and read the questions and answers carefully. If you find any typos or experience bugs then let me know by replying to this Thread. Feel free to share this Survey with your Gamer friends or even Boomer Parents who hate Videogames as there is a section with questions for the people who hate our hobby. 

So here it is: https://forms.gle/fduMtMet6b64q3736

Thank you very much for your time and participation !

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

TBH, I get most of the games "from other sources". Only for the rare times I REALLY like a game, and want to play coop with my GF, I'd buy it. But only trough steam. Don't want too much bloatware and/or ads. (although it at times recommends me games to "source on the web")

Edited by Jahee
Fixed a typ0.

7 minutes ago, Jahee said:

Filled in the form. Suggestion for the next time: put english language first, then native. (unless you're 110% most of the people who fill in the form, prefer your local language)

Or at the very least dont have both languages in the same paragraph, it made it very hard to read, to the point it annoyed me so much I almost just closed the window, drove me up the wall

9 minutes ago, Jahee said:

Filled in the form. Suggestion for the next time: put english language first, then native. (unless you're 110% most of the people who fill in the form, prefer your local language)

2 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Or at the very least dont have both languages in the same paragraph, it made it very hard to read, to the point it annoyed me so much I almost just closed the window, drove me up the wall

Funnily enough his English is better than his German 🙃

I took the survey btw. Do we get badges for the forum? 😊

4 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Wanted to make my suggestion sound less bashing... But yea. Annoying to figure out where you'd need to start reading. And most slightly educated Germans can read English just fine.

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Funnily enough his English is better than his German

That is indeed true lol. 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

17 minutes ago, Jahee said:

TBH, I get most of the games "from other sources". Only for the rare times I REALLY like a game, and want to play coop with my GF, I'd buy it. But only trough steam. Don't want too much bloatware and/or ads. (although it at times recommends me games to "source on the web")

Can agree I play from another source most of the time, but filled in what I would be using if according to the survey.

Submitted.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

You forgot to add Destiny 2 to the list of popular online games. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

-> Moved to Off Topic

While we do allow surveys made for school projects and other academic purposes, external forms are only allowed in Off Topic. I would also ask that you make age question optional since you do allow those under 13 years old to participate. As it's linked here, the form could be seen as data collection of children.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 hours ago, Pickles von Brine said:

You forgot to add Destiny 2 to the list of popular online games. 

Thanks for the suggestion, added it as an answer.

4 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Off Topic

While we do allow surveys made for school projects and other academic purposes, external forms are only allowed in Off Topic. I would also ask that you make age question optional since you do allow those under 13 years old to participate. As it's linked here, the form could be seen as data collection of children.

Alright, the age question is now optional.