Top Gear

Freaky_spider

Hello Top gear fans (i assume, why did you even click this when it says 'top gear' in the title)

So i'd like to know your favorite Episodes from top gear!

mine are:

The arctic special

S8 E3 , where they make amfibious cars

The Bolivia Special

S9 E4 the rocket car episode

those are my favorites!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

1500$ porsche challenge

1500$ two door coupes that aren't porches challenge

supercars for less than a mondeo challenge

First us road trip

France road trip

when they build their own motorhomes

Zenvo episode (last season)

Vietnam special

I've got a few more but i won't drone on for too long

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I like the one with the cars.

yea me too, that was a very funny one

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Okay but seriously I liked the one where they drove to the North Pole.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Vietnam special + other specials.

This is UK version BTW the US one is pony.

Couldn't stop laughing when Jeremy drove around in a reliant robin.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

UK Top Gear is the best. Glad to see people over the water enjoying it.

fav episode was motorhomes, their electric car and the channels sea crossing.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Don't really have a favorite episode. Usually just enjoy it the same. This latest Burma special was not that entertaining though.

Probably the Bolivia special.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Basically the news in every thing. Nothing better than hearing Jeremy talking about cubing peoples heads and James talking about population control by killing all the french...

Fav episode would be Vietnam Special or Bolivia.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Basially all the challanges with the golden envelope.

And of course the STIG

Interested in Business and Technology

I think the Vietnam special was my favorite, but the Reliant Robin was certainly not far behind.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Jezza in a Reliant Robin.

The Vietnam Special.

The Burma Special.

And honestly, the episode filled in Spain. It really showed a light on the financial disaster and the effects it had.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Hello Top gear fans (i assume, why did you even click this when it says 'top gear' in the title)

I saw it and I wanted to say that I hate top gear and that its "gay" as hell.

But that's not my opinion.

Nice show, most eps are a lot of fun so I wont choose a favorite.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

So i'd like to know your favorite Episodes from top gear!

mine are:

The arctic special

S8 E3 , where they make amfibious cars

The Bolivia Special

S9 E4 the rocket car episode

those are my favorites!

All of the episodes that were not recaps or are not of Clarkson back when he used the total black background to do his monologues are my favorite. The hover van was top notch, so was the hammer i eagle thrust. What about the two trips to Africa, or the snow plowing expedition. Working on Top Gear is my dream job.  

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

My favorites are the Vietnam Special, the epsisode where Jeremy tries to kill a Toyota Hilux (a Toyota Tacoma to my fellow Americans), and the episode where they build Geoff/Hammerhead Eagle i-Trust. Best car ever crafted by mankind. Oh and the Reliant Robin episode.

post-42526-0-16579700-1398724537.jpg

i like the africa special and then i like all the episodes where they have for example $1500 they need to buy a car and pout it through some challenges. those are always my favourite

It's probably my favorite show, and was one of the only reasons, along with sports, that I held on to cable as long as I did. I now find excuses to visit my parents on Monday nights when new episodes air on BBC America.